Want Your Blogging Dreams To Come True?
Don’t Miss Out On This Opportunity To Start Building A Blog You Can Be Proud Of.
Join The Hundreds Who Have Taken Our Online Blogging Class, “Profitable Blogging For Beginners”!
Get Everything You’ll Read About Below For Just
$100 $75 $50 –
Only $25! [wp_eStore_add_to_cart id=30]
We’ll be honest with you – blogging is not a “get rich quick” income plan.
BUT, with the right information and the right tools, it IS possible to earn an income through blogging.
Let Us Show You How We Built A Money-Making Blog, What We Learned Along The Way, And How YOU Can Do It All, Too!
If You’re Just Getting Started With Blogging –
Or You’re Looking For Ways To Take Your Blogging To The Next Level –
Consider Joining Us For This Exciting Class!
What you’re about to read will seem a little too incredible to be true, but we assure you it is! No Gimmicks, Suprises, or Hidden Fees – We Guarantee It.*
Imagine, Earning An Income From YOUR Blog!
What You’ll Get From This Online Class
- The Class Manual – packed with 60 pages of information that will help take the overwhelming out of starting your own blog
- 4 weekly online class sessions where you can ask your questions and get personalized feedback
- A FREE Year of Web hosting! I’m also pleased to announce that Blogelina is able to provide each person who registers for Blogelina’s Online Class complimentary year of web hosting ($84 value)! That’s right – no strings attached, no hidden requirements… Just register for the class through the button below and start building your profitable blog today – on us! (Wondering why paid web hosting is so important for your blog? Oh, and did I mention that the pros recommend it?)
- Blueprints, Step-by-Step Tutorials, Networking With Other Bloggers – Everything you need to grow your blog!
- Save yourself a lot of time, trouble, and money – learn from my own experiences what to do and not to do!
How Do You Turn a Blog Into an Income?
The Class Manual: Blogging For Beginners
- How to Get Your Blog Started on the Right Foot
- Questions to ask as you begin blogging
- How to Choose a Web Host for Your Blog
- Why Your Blog Design is So Important
- 9 Different Ways to Easily Monetize Your Blog
- How to Draw Visitors to Your Blog
- and so much more!
Who Else Wants to be a Problogger?
For the first four Tuesdays of each month, we meet for 1 hour. We’ll discuss what we’re learning in the class manual, as well as walk through a slide presentation with even more information for getting your blog off to a successful start. This will also be a great opportunity for you to ask questions and get the guidance and help you need as you work on your own blog. And, finally, the classes will be the perfect place for you to start building those blogging relationships that will be invaluable throughout your blogging ventures!
While I can’t make any promises about what kind of income your blog will actually make, I will give you what you need to start making those changes to take your blog to the next level. I’m so sure you’ll be satisfied with these classes that I’ll give you my guarantee! *If you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience with Blogelina, you are free to walk away at any time during the class session! PLUS You’ll get to keep your copy of the class manual and your free year of hosting – and we’ll refund your money!
- NOTE: If you can’t commit to making class each week… Don’t worry! Weekly follow-up notes and a copy of each class presentation are sent out via email the day following class. Of course, I highly recommend you try to make the class in order to get the interaction with other bloggers, but I do understand that life happens.
What People Are Saying
“I definitely learned a lot in the class! My Alexa ranking has dropped by 400,000 and I’m now a page 1 since applying what I’ve learned in your class. I am thrilled! I’m getting sponsors left and right now too. Looking to improve my marketing and learn the ropes of the new WP blog now (which is the dot com) so I can eventually focus mostly on that one.” –Rebecca
“I have already told 2 other people about this class and encouraged them to take it. Cannot say enough about how helpful it has been! I actually feel like maybe I can do this now! :)” – Kate
“The class answered a lot of questions and was very informative. I would recommend the class to others.” –Diane
“Tanya is very knowledgable about blogging and I’m so grateful she shares it with us newbies!” – Colette
“An amazing class with a teacher who is VERY detailed oriented. She focuses on everyone’s individual needs and really loves great class input!” –Eschelle
“I learned so much and it such as relief to finally have someone to ask my blogging questions. I feel like I have been stumbling around blindly in the blogging world up until now.” – Jeryl
“This was my first class, but I gained very valuable information! She covers ground and actually explains in further detail then your average “How To” Bloggger!” – Sherry
So, What’s Stopping You?
Let’s Review The Benefits…
Save money – other classes or e-courses will cost you upwards of $40 (and don’t forget that free year of web hosting!)
Save time – learn from the experiences of other mom bloggers… so you don’t have to make the same mistakes!
Gain exposure for your blog – just by participating in the class and networking with your classmates
Get the tools and information you need to start making money with your blog!
- There’s no risk involved – if you’re not completely satisfied with your blogging class experience, you haven’t spent a thing!
If you have any questions about this class, please feel free to send me an email!
Gain Access to ALL of the Above Today For Just $25!
**We hold to a strict NO SPAM policy. We don’t share your information with anyone either. We’ll only send you class access information, follow-up notes to the class, and the occasional additional blogging tips – all of which are easy to unsubscribe from at any time.
**Remember – you’re safe with our 100% Moneyback Guarantee! We want you completely satisfied or you get your money back.
P.S. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email. We’re happy to help as we can!