It’s going to be fun – and it’s going to help you get that blog you’ve been wanting off to a successful start!
IMPORTANT: Sign up for Access Information
You’ll need to sign up though the form below for email updates on the class – if you haven’t signed up below, we won’t be able to send you the information you’ll need to access the online classes.
A Few Things You Need to Know
- The coaching sessions run every Tuesday evening from 8-8:45pm EST. Be sure to attend as I have some great conversations planned for helping you think through starting your blog. IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to sign up for access to class updates below.
- Remember, if you can’t attend a class, we’ll send you the notes! You don’t have to miss a thing, even when you can’t be there during class!
- The Class Manual link is posted below. Download it now and take a look through it. Save it to your computer. I highly recommend that you print it off so that you can have it sitting next to you as we begin class next Tuesday! You’ll need something to write your notes on!
- Be sure to follow Blogelina via RSS, Twitter, or the Weekly Newsletter – Keep the tips and tricks for successful blogging coming your way!
- Questions? About this class? About the manual? About blogging? Send me a note – and I’ll get back with you as soon as I can!
- Contribute – What are your burning blogging questions? Where are you at in the process of starting your own blog? Take a minute or two to answer those questions and send me a note with your answers/questions! Include your blog URL, if you have one, and you just might be mentioned in front of class!
Download Your Class Manual
Remember – save it to your computer, print it off, and have it ready to go for your first day of class!
Download Your PROFITABLE Blogging for Beginners Class Manual here – don’t forget to save it to your computer!