WordPress Blog Set-up Made Easy: The Guide
- A step-by-step walk through on installing WordPress through my particular web host’s cPanel (which isn’t a fraction as complicated as it might sound)
- Helpful screenshots exactly when you need them – and what to do if your screen doesn’t look the same!
- Selecting and installing the right Theme (and how to find good ones for free)
- The one essential plug in to install (and how to do it) – with specific recommendations for 7 more current and useful “essentials”, too
- A “copy-paste” list of all the best current “ping” sites – I just drop them where the guide shows me
- How to publish your first post, add a graphic, and pre-schedule even more posts if you wish to so
- The bare-bones essentials you need to know about widgets – what they are, and why working with them is such a “non-issue” these days
- Take a peak at the Table of Contents
Customizing WordPress: The Checklist
Make your blog improvements even easier: Print off this list (compliments the material in the guide above), and check off each step as you complete it!
The Beginner’s Step-by-Step Guide to Blogger
- Learn how to Create A New Blog on Blogger.com
- How to Set Your Blogger Blog to Custom Domain
- Add a New Post to Blog
- Adding Adsense and Amazon Ads to a Blogger Blog
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Quick Tips Sheet: SEO
- 11 Easy Tricks to Help Improve Your Blog’s Rankings in the Search Engines
How to Create & Profit from Your Facebook Page: The Workbook
Did you know that your Facebook Page can:
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Build your email list
- Sell more products/services
- Announce special offers and promotions
- Announce events
- Share news
- Provide value to your prospects and customers
- Share photos and videos
- Get feedback from readers
- Improve your relationships with your readers
- Improve Search Engine Optimization
How to Create & Profit from Your Facebook Page: The Checklist
Make sure you’re getting the most out of your Faccebook page by following this simple checklist (compliments the workbook above).
The Twitter Marketing Guide
- 2 small but crucial steps not to miss, when deciding how to market your Twitter self
- 3 solid ways to make sure you’re hitting all of your Twitter SEO goals
- A secret tool successful Twitter users employ to keep in constant touch with their market
- 5 lively elements you need to inject in your tweets – and how to do it every time
- 3 things you absolutely must give your Twitter followers – if you want to keep them
- 5 types of tweets proven to engage readers – every single time, if you do them right!
14 Twitter Backgrounds
Make your Twitter account stand out from the rest by using one of these unique backgrounds!
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience with Blogelina, let me know within 30 Days of your purchase and I’ll refund your purchase!