One key way to monetizing your blog is the use of affiliate sales. As an affiliate, you place links for a product or company on your blog. Each link has an individualized code. When your readers purchase through your link, you get a predetermined commission. Affiliate sales can be profitable if you know how to use your links effectively.
Here are some tips for boosting your affiliate earnings through the roof…
- Amazon has a great affiliate program and knowing how to use it effectively can really increase your affiliate income. This post from Problogger shares benefits of using the Amazon affiliate program and 30 tips for making the most of the Amazon affiliate program.
- This post contains 14 tips for making the most of affiliate marketing, including choosing the right times to market, sharing on social media, using email marketing, and more.
- This post from Blog Clarity has some explanation of affiliate marketing and six sites to begin with as an affiliate.
- Knowing how and when to use affiliate links will help you to earn more as an affiliate. This post from Mashable shares 4 tips for affiliate marketing, including what networks to consider and how to integrate your links into your content.
- In this post from The Smart Passive Income Blog, read 8 tips for affiliate marketing, including a very important tip- only promote products that you really do like or use.
- This interview with Susanne Myers, an Affiliate Marketing Expert, has some great information about effectively using your affiliate links.
- This post has 7 tips for affiliate marketing, including sharing your link across various networks and tracking your affiliate campaigns.
- In this post from Think Traffic (The Sparkline), you can read of good examples of affiliate marketing, find some good affiliate companies to partner with and read 6 tips for affiliate marketing that include marketing a product you can truly recommend.
- Creating a pleasing site from which to offer your affiliate link is one of 5 tips from this post on The Work at Home Woman. There are other tips as well as suggestions for companies that can be good affiliate partners.
- This post has 6 tips for affiliate marketing, including considering your ad placement and staying the course when it seems as if your affiliate marketing aren’t paying off.
What Are Your Affiliate Marketing Questions?
Ask in the comments below!