We’re always in the spirit of giving here at Blogelina, and this time we’re giving BIG!
Yes, you read that correctly. No, that isn’t a typo!
We are providing you with almost 4,000 different blog topic ideas. You can use these to help motivate a brainstorming session, or you use them when writer’s block rears its ugly head. However you wish to use them is up to YOU!
Our advice is to Pin or bookmark this for later and scroll through as you have time.
Are you ready? Here. We. Go!
[showhide type=”artful” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
[showhide type=”antiaging” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
101. Natural ways to keep your skin looking younger.
102. How and why wrinkles form on our faces and skin.
103. The effects of stress on aging…with stress reduction tips.
104. How positive thinking can have an effect on aging – tips for being positive
105. The effects of smoking on aging…with tips for quitting.
106. The effects alcohol consumption on aging.
107. The effects of poor diet and vitamin/mineral deficiency can have on aging?
108. How Vitamin C can aid in anti-aging.
109. The effect of eating refined sugars and aging.
110. The importance of omega 3 fatty acids on aging.
111. Green tea and its potential anti-aging effects.
112. What role do genetics play on aging and why do some with poor habits look younger?
113. The importance of metabolism and anti-aging.
114. A list of foods with anti-aging properties and explanation of each.
115. Herbs and anti-aging – which herbs have them and why, incorporating them into diet.
116. Why fats are important in your diet when it comes to anti-aging.
117. The importance of anti-oxidants and retaining your youthful looks.
118. A comparison of anti-aging creams and products available on the market.
119. Full reviews of individual anti-aging creams and products available on the market.
120. How to make your own anti-aging eye cream at home (recipes and ideas)
121. Reducing puffiness around your eyes.
122. How to reduce black circles around your eyes.
123. Can plucking your eyebrows cause wrinkles?
124. Plucking, waxing or threading…which is best for your eyebrows?
125. What are crows feet and how to reduce their appearance.
126. How to cover grey hair in your eyebrows safely.
127. Getting the right haircut for your age.
128. Why washing your hair every day isn’t a good idea.
129. Understanding your skin type when it comes to anti-aging regimen.
130. Warnings and what to look out for when purchasing anti-aging products.
131. Why drinking water has a big effect on aging…and how much should you drink?
132. Chemical vs. organic anti-aging products. Effectiveness, ingredients, cost.
133. What is microderm abrasion? Pros/cons, etc.
134. What is botox and how does it work?
135. How to make the decision to do botox (pros / cons).
136. Finding a reputable doctor to do botox injections.
137. What alternatives are there to botox and do they work?
138. What is Restylane and how does it work?
139. What is Radiesse and how does it work?
140. An overview of types of plastic surgeries available.
141. Should you get plastic surgery or not?
142. How to find a good plastic surgeon within your budget.
143. What exactly is a face lift and how can it make you look younger?
144. What exactly is an eye lift and how can it make you look younger?
145. What is a forehead lift and can it make you look younger?
146. Can a breast lift make you look younger and how does it work?
147. Can a lip augmentation make you look younger and how does it work?
148. How tummy tucks work and when should you get one?
149. Laser skin resurfacing – how does it work and other details.
150. Plastic surgery recovery tips (varies according to procedure)
151. How much plastic surgery is too much? Is it addictive?
152. Resveratrol – are it’s anti-aging effects simply a myth?
153. Chemical peels – how do they work and are they safe?
154. Supplements for anti-aging – what should you be taking?
155. What is grapeseed extract and how can it help reduce aging.
156. How “fillers” can help reduce wrinkles.
157. What is “free radical damage” and what makes it happen?
158. My grandma used Vaseline on her face to avoid wrinkles – does it work?
159. Makeup application techniques to make you look younger.
160. What makeup colors are good for looking younger (eye shadow, lipstick, etc.)
161. How to remove makeup without causing undue stress on your skin.
162. Why are some anti-aging products so expensive and are they really worth it?
163. Dressing your age, but looking good doing it.
164. Why dressing much younger than you are makes you look old.
165. Why does hair turn grey and why does it happen earlier for different people?
166. How to treat grey hair and make it look natural.
167. Other effects aging has on hair and how to care for your hair as you age.
168. Menopause and aging – keeping those hormones in check.
169. What are age spots and what causes them?
170. How to get more youthful looking hands.
171. The subtle signs of aging and how to spot them.
172. Being comfortable with your age – and appreciating the changes in your body.
173. Muscle loss after 40 (why and how it happens)
174. How to create an exercise routine to fight muscle loss.
175. Memory loss and aging –signs and why does it happen.
176. Natural ways to reduce memory loss as you age.
177. Nootropics to improve memory and cognitive ability.
178. Anti-aging success stories (profile people and their secrets)
179. Anti-aging horror stories (profile people with bad experiences and tips to avoid them)
180. Laughter and its importance in reducing the effects of aging.
181. Share some famous and inspiring quotations about aging.
182. Funny jokes and anecdotes about aging.
183. Why is there more pressure on women to avoid the effects of aging?
184. Anti-aging skincare products on the market for men.
185. The truth about sun exposure and aging…some sun is good for you.
186. Why some people believe tanning beds are good for you.
187. Are sunscreens actually harmful and can they cause your skin to age?
188. Using UV Monitoring Wristbands to control your sun exposure.
189. Using a bronzer to get a tanned look, instead of too much sun or chemical treatments.
190. Are spray tans really safe and how do they work?
191. Teeth whitening to look younger.
192. A review of different types of teeth whitening treatments (pricing, effectiveness)
193. The importance of sleep in anti-aging…how much, when, etc.
194. How to get a better night’s sleep naturally.
195. Medical intervention for sleep troubles (pros/cons).
196. How to get rid of spider veins.
197. How to smooth out the skin on your upper arms.
198. How to reduce and slow down the existence of neck wrinkles.
199. What is adult acne and how to treat it.
200. Avoid comparing yourself to others and being confident in who you are.
[showhide type=”babies” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
201. Choosing and agreeing on the right baby name (cultural and family considerations)
202. Creating baby announcements (paper, online options, who to send to)
203. How to create your baby registry (where to make one, what to include)
204. Most popular baby names (lists for boys and girls over the years)
205. Baby development – month 1 (formula/milk only, sleep, limited eye sight, crying)
206. Baby – month 2 (improved neck control, REM cycle sleep, cooing)
207. Baby – month 3 (follow objects with eyes, more sounds, lift head on tummy)
208. Baby – month 4 (sees colors, sit with support, interest in toys)
209. Baby – month 5 (laughing, maybe sit without support)
210. Baby – month 6 (can start solid food, but not required; see small objects at a distance)
211. Baby – month 7 (more mobility, time for serious baby-proofing, play with toys)
212. Baby – month 8 (more manual dexterity, may try standing supported, self-recognition)
213. Baby – month 9 (crawling and climbing, feeding self, separation anxiety)
214. Baby – month 10 (cruising, peek-a-boo)
215. Baby – month 11 (more interactive play, sorting and stacking,
216. Baby – month 12 (word sounds, leafing through books, walking soon if not already)
217. Nursery equipment checklist (crib, change table, bath, bassinet, stroller, car seat etc.)
218. Decorating ideas for the nursery (girl, boy and generic ideas)
219. How to choose a baby crib (convertibility, budget, safety features, portability)
220. How to choose a baby bassinet (size, portability, weight limit, wheels or casters)
221. How to choose a baby stroller (walking or jogging, age appropriateness, storage)
222. How to choose a baby carrier or sling (weight limit, nursing friendly, cleaning and care)
223. How to choose a baby monitor (range, sensors and alerts, video, power source)
224. How to choose a playpen/playard (size, weight limit, portability, entertainment extras)
225. How to choose a baby bathtub (dimensions, drain, material, extra features)
226. How to choose an infant car seat (weight and height limit, orientation, detachable base)
227. Understanding car seat regulations (local law and expert recommendations)
228. How to choose a baby swing (battery requirements, weight limit, adjustability, timer)
229. How to choose a safety gate (dimensions, installation, room accessibility, portability)
230. How to choose a high chair (height adjustment, harness and security, removable tray)
231. What to include in your baby’s first aid kit (aspirin, thermometer, tweezers, etc.)
232. Baby product reviews (write reviews on specific products and brands)
233. Umbilical cord care (clean and dry, how long, arranging diapers, infection signs)
234. Understanding baby sleep (how the sleep cycle works, knowing when to put baby down)
235. Dealing with sleep issues (based on age)
236. Breast feeding tips (positioning, how long to feed, knowing if baby is thriving)
237. How to overcome breastfeeding challenges (latching issues, pain)
238. Breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding (pros and cons – nutrition, time, family involvement)
239. Choosing the right breast pump (budget, frequency of pumping, power source, portability)
240. How to feel comfortable breast feeding in public (mindset, covering up, safe place)
241. Choosing the right baby bottle (reduce gas, nipples, budget, material, wash and care)
242. What is mastitis and how can you prevent it (causes, symptoms, treatment)
243. How to tell if your baby is ready for weaning (temporary or permanent disinterest)
244. How to introduce cow’s milk to your baby (when, allergies, if they don ‘t like it)
245. Cloth or disposable diapers (budget, convenience, personal preference, environment)
246. Establishing a routine for baby (feeding, sleeping, play, etc.)
247. How to bathe a baby safely (support head, have everything you need, never leave)
248. How to cut your baby’s nails (get them to sit still, safe cutting, tools to use)
249. How to use a nasal aspirator clear your baby’s stuffed nose (technique and safety)
250. Diaper trash treatments (creams, letting baby air dry, changing diapers and wipes)
251. Understanding baby cries (paying attention to differences in cries and other cues)
252. How to soothe a crying baby (rocking, changing, feeding, sleep, massage)
253. Dealing with a colicky baby (symptoms, approaches, learning patience, taking breaks)
254. Choosing a pacifier for your baby (let baby experiment, material, shape, age)
255. Using a pacifier for your baby (when to offer it, how to clean it, when to get rid of it)
256. Benefits of techniques for swaddling baby (how to do it, how long to do it)
257. How to find the right babysitter (ask friends, qualifications, questions to ask, references)
258. How to find the right daycare (cost, references, approaches to care, facilities)
259. Should you get a nanny and how to find the right one (benefits, drawbacks, live-in /out)
260. Preemie care (breastfeeding, soothing, medical considerations)
261. Benefits and challenges of a family bed (getting sleep, maintaining your relationship)
262. How much and when should your baby nap (basic guidelines, establishing routines)
263. How to introduce first solid food to your baby (which foods first, how to prepare them)
264. How to recognize and, where possible, avoid food allergies.
265. Timetable for solid foods based on baby’s age (ex. what foods, textures over time)
266. First finger foods for your baby (safe foods, foods to avoid, always supervise)
267. Teething signs and symptoms (swollen gums, rubbing face, drooling, sleep issues)
268. Teething pain treatment (numbing gels, cold teethers, pain killers)
269. How and when to brush your baby ‘s teeth (using a cloth, toothbrush, technique)
270. Tips for traveling with baby (what to pack, how to keep a schedule, climate change)
271. Pets and your baby (safety, encouraging positive reaction, dealing with problems)
272. Siblings and your baby (dealing with jealousy, getting kids involved)
273. 1st birthday party ideas (who to invite, theme ideas, activities)
274. How to make dad feel involved (not criticizing, support during feeding, bath time)
275. How to save money on baby care (coupons, choosing quality lower priced products.
276. List of infant milestones (lifting head, smiling, laughing, rolling over, crawling, etc.)
277. Causes of night waking and what to do about it (letting them cry vs. soothing, etc.)
278. Should you vaccinate your child? (a discussion of the arguments for and against)
279. How to give your baby a massage (benefits, techniques and tips)
280. Infant CPR (when CPR is needed, basics of delivering CPR, getting formally trained)
281. Effective communication with your baby’s doctor (take notes, ask questions, clarify)
282. How to baby proof your home (room by room, common hazards)
283. How to keep your baby safe in a home that is not baby proofed (in-laws, friends, etc.)
284. How to treat baby constipation and when to call the doctor (food, medical options)
285. How to treat baby diarrhea and when to call the doctor (food, liquids, medical options)
286. How to treat your baby’s cough and when to call the doctor (liquids, medications)
287. How to treat your baby’s fever and when to call the doctor (medications, liquids)
288. How to create a baby scrapbook (what to include, how to organize it)
289. Baby photography tips (lighting, patience, fun scenes to shoot)
290. How to cultivate your child’s interest in books (have them available, read together)
291. Should your baby watch TV and how much? (expert opinions and considerations)
292. What types of toys are most educational for babies? (traditional toys vs. high tech)
293. Raising a green baby (diapers, natural clothing, baby care, reducing waste)
294. Top 10 baby iPhone apps (ex. ambient sounds, games, parent calendars)
295. Benefits of baby sign language and starter signs (easier communication, happier baby)
296. Pool safety for baby (sun protection, water safety and supervision, toys)
297. How to keep baby happy and occupied during long trips, dining out, etc.
298. How to encourage art play in your baby (safe art supplies, experimentation)
299. What to pack in your diaper bag when you’re on the go (depending on age)
300. Songs to sing and games to play with your baby (a few favorites)
[showhide type=”baking” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
301. Baking glossary of common baking terms, ingredients and measurements
302. Common baking mistakes and avoiding them (ex. not measuring, non-fresh ingredients)
303. Items for a beginner’s baking pantry (flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla…)
304. How to organize your baking pantry (containers, how to ensure ingredients stay fresh)
305. Beginner bakers equipment and supplies (various pan sizes, muffin tins, cake pans, etc.)
306. How to bake a cake (recipe for basic cake, how to know when cake is done, etc.)
307. How to ice a cake (make sure cake is cooled, icing should be room temp, technique)
308. How to bake cupcakes (recipe for basic cupcakes, tips for success)
309. How to bake muffins (recipe for basic muffins, filling ideas, tips for success)
310. How to make butter frosting from scratch (basic butter frosting recipe, tips for success)
311. How to bake bread (basic bread recipe, tips for loaves, buns, etc.)
312. How yeast works and how bread dough rises
313. Ideas for creating a crispy and flavorful bread crust
314. How to bake scones (basic recipe, what to put in them for extra flavor, tips for success)
315. How to bake the perfect shortbread (basic recipe, common mistakes and pitfalls)
316. How to bake brownies (basic recipe, extra add-ins, how to know they are done)
317. How to bake cream puffs (basic recipe, tips for filling them, making sure they are done)
318. How to make a pie crust from crust (basic recipe, keeping ingredients cold, rolling tips)
319. Should you make your own pie crust or buy premade (cost and flavor considerations)
320. Should you use butter or shortening for pie crust? (flavor, price, texture, ease of use)
321. What to do with extra pie crust (make shapes, add sugar and bake /decorate your pie)
322. How to make a lattice top pie (cutting dough, arrangement on pie)
323. How to bake a pie (tips for making pie crust, filling and putting them together)
324. How to bake cinnamon rolls (basic recipe, tips for better dough, rolling tips)
325. How to bake a cheesecake (crust and filling tips, how to make sure it’s perfectly baked)
326. No-bake cheesecake ideas (advantages of no-bake, topping and filing ideas)
327. How to bake the perfect croissant (keep ingredients cold, yeast selection, step by step)
328. How to bake a jelly roll (basic recipe, type of pan needed, filling ideas)
329. How to bake homemade pretzels (basic recipe, tips for success, topping and dip ideas)
330. How to tell when your baking is done (cakes, muffins and cupcakes, cookies, pies, etc.)
331. Christmas baking ideas (cookie and cake ideas, tips for baking in bulk)
332. Hanukkah baking ideas (cookies and cake ideas, tips for baking in bulk)
333. Halloween baking ideas (fun ideas for making spooky treats)
334. Valentine’s Day baking ideas (heart shaped cookie and cake ideas)
335. Easter baking ideas (spring themed cookie and cake ideas)
336. Independence Day baking ideas (patriotic cake and cookie ideas)
337. Wedding Baking Ideas (wedding favors, desserts, baking in bulk tips)
338. How to save money by baking (buying ingredients in bulk, fewer packaged items, etc.)
339. Baking conversions (weight to volume conversions for common baking ingredients)
340. Baking ingredient substitutions (what to do if you don’t have certain ingredients)
341. How to make your baking lower fat (replacing fats and oils, eggs, etc.)
342. Benefits of baking with kids (math skills, reading comprehension, science, etc.)
343. Tips for baking with kids (tasks appropriate for age groups, keeping things clean)
344. Sugar-free baking tips and ideas (types of sugar substitutes, how to incorporate them)
345. Vegan baking recipes and ideas (how to replace non-vegan ingredients)
346. How to use whole wheat flour in recipes (benefits of doing so, ensuring good results)
347. Gluten-free baking tips and ideas (simple recipes, ideas for replacing gluten)
348. Tips for freezing baked goods (what freezes well, packaging, how to store)
349. Tips for freezing dough for your baking (portioning, packaging, how to defrost)
350. How to store baking (containers, what needs refrigeration, how long items will keep)
[showhide type=”bbq” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
351. Basic grilling necessities. (spatula, tongs, meat probe, grill brush, spray bottle)
352. Advanced grilling luxuries. (smoked flavoring, hickory chips, side elements, scraper)
353. How to smoke on your grill. (hardwood and fruitwood choices)
354. How to maintain your grill. (cleaning, oiling)
355. Basic grilling techniques. (when to flip, preheating, timing, minimum meat temp)
356. Minimum meat temperature list. (how long, how hot internally)
357. Basic indoor grilling advice. (ventilation, reducing smoke, small grill areas)
358. Basic outdoor grilling advice. (reducing trips to kitchen, location, pest control)
359. Advanced grilling techniques. (searing, rotisserie, sauces)
360. How to use a grill’s hot spots. (searing, extra doneness)
361. How to use a meat temperature probe. (doneness, choosing proper probe)
362. How to choose the proper grill. (indoor/outdoor, fuel, control finesse)
363. How to store your outdoor BBQ grill over the winter.
364. How to prepare for the first grilling of the year.
365. How to replace a BBQ element that has deteriorated with use.
366. How to repair or replace an electric BBQ igniter. (troubleshoot, replacement)
367. How to decide if you need a new propane tank.
368. How to maintain your propane tank. (wipe clean, keep dry)
369. How to safely store your propane tank. (safe from elements)
370. How to safely remove an empty propane tank from your propane BBQ.
371. How to safely transport a propane tank for refueling.
372. How to safely reconnect a fuel propane tank for your propane BBQ.
373. How to grill safely over a campfire. (meat suggestions, tools, untreated wood)
374. How to store meat properly. (short term, long term)
375. How to thaw your meat safely. (timing, location)
376. How to prevent grill fires. (cleaning, avoiding over use of oil)
377. How to choose the correct beer or wine for your grill party.
378. How to grill for large parties. (timing, quantities, presentation)
379. How to grill for vegetarians. (recipes, cook times)
380. How to reheat on your grill. (indirect heat, covering)
381. How to grill meals your kids will eat. (recipes, serving style suggestions)
382. How to grill smokies and hot dogs. (toasted buns, slashing, suggested garnishes)
383. How to grill burgers. (safety doneness warning, patty recipe, cooking techniques)
384. How to garnish a burger. (melted cheese, sauté recipes,vegetables)
385. How to grill great burger sides. (potato skins, steak fries, corn cobs)
386. Basic techniques for preparing meat to grill. (marinades, minimum temperatures)
387. Advanced techniques for preparing meat to grill. (rubbing, tenderizing, precooking)
388. How to tenderize a good steak. (fork vs mallet, stabbing vs hitting)
389. How to recognize a good steak. (marbling, thickness, bone in/out)
390. How to grill steak to desired doneness. (rare, medium-rare, well done)
391. How to prepare steak for grilling. (tenderizing, marinating, spicing)
392. How to give your steak a great char grill look.
393. How to choose the proper sides for grilled steak. (rice, potatoes, pasta)
394. How to grill a blue rare steak. (searing, timing, meat doneness warning)
395. How to grill beef ribs. (sauces, smoked, meat doneness)
396. How to prepare pork ribs for grilling. (precooking, sauces, marinades, smoked)
397. How to choose the proper sides for pork ribs. (vegetables, rice, potato)
398. How to grill pork ribs that have been precooked.
399. How to grill pork ribs that have not been precooked for tenderness.
400. How to roast whole chicken over your grill without a rotisserie.
401. How to stuff chicken. (stuffing recipe)
402. How to truss your chicken for better wings and drumsticks.
403. How to butter chicken for moist meat and crispy skin.
404. How to rub chicken skin. (rub spice recipe, technique, complete coverage)
405. How to brine chicken for increased flavor. (salt, pepper, citrus)
406. How to grill a BBQ beer can chicken.
407. How to match sides to your grilled chicken. (rice, potato, pasta)
408. How to carve a BBQ roast chicken. (proper knife, cutting board)
409. How to grill BBQ chicken pieces. (marinades, sauces, meat doneness)
410. How to grill healthy chicken. (white meat, rubs instead of sauces, recipes)
411. How to prepare salmon for grilling. (marinade, spicing, rubbing)
412. How to grill salmon using a cedar plank.
413. How to grill salmon in an aluminum wrap. (recipe, doneness)
414. How to grill salmon over an open flame. (aluminum foil wrap, spices)
415. How to grill any fish filet. (rub recipe, lemon, butter, aluminum foil wrap)
416. How to choose the right sides for your grilled fish. (rice, vegetables, chowders)
417. How to smoke a salmon over your grill. (recipe, doneness)
418. How to choose complimentary shish-kabob meats and vegetables.
419. How to prepare lamb for shish-kabobs. (marinades, tenderizing, cube size)
420. How to prepare red meat for shish-kabobs. (marinades, tendering, cube size)
421. How to prepare vegetables for shish-kabobs. (spices, precooking, size)
422. How to grill shish-kabobs safely.
423. How to toast breads and buns on a grill. (indirect vs direct flame, bun racks, butter)
424. How to toast garlic bread on a grill. (recipe, aluminum wrap, timing)
425. How to grill corn on the cob. (wrapped or wrapped, buttered, spiced)
426. How to pressure cook corn on the cob on your grill. (requires pressure cooker pot)
427. How to prepare onion on the grill. (sauté on side element, roasted, as garnish or rub)
428. How to prepare vegetables for your grill. (size, reduced oil marinades)
429. How to grill vegetables. (doneness to taste, spices, frying, boiling, grilling)
430. How to prepare entire meals on your grill. (timing, multiple elements, oil warning)
431. How to prepare desert on your grill. (recipes, indirect heat)
432. How to reduce cleanup after grilling. (reduce sauces and oils, use high heat)
433. How to safely soak your grill surfaces to remove debris at end of season.
434. How to ignite a propane BBQ without an electric igniter.
435. How to build and light a campfire for grilling. (wood choice warning, technique)
436. How to safely extinguish to a campfire after grilling. (cold to touch, ashes stirred)
437. How to safely ignite a charcoal BBQ grill.
438. How to safely dispose of charcoal from your grill.
439. How to safely dispose of the grease from your indoor grill. (throw away in container)
440. How to make breakfast on your grill. (poaching eggs, frying on grill)
441. How to make popcorn on a grill. (indirect heat, in a pot with oil recipe)
442. How to build your own outside grill. (cinder blocks, food safe grill material)
443. How to treat a small burn. (first aid practice)
444. How to treat a large burn. (first aid and emergency support)
445. How to extinguish an indoor grill fire. (suffocate fire, separate combustibles)
446. How to extinguish an outdoor grill fire. (close propane tank, suffocate fire, separate)
447. How to use a fire extinguisher.
448. How to cleanup a grill after using a fire extinguisher on grill surface.
449. How to cleanup a kitchen after using a fire extinguisher.
450. How to safety inspect a fire extinguisher. (check date, replace.)
[showhide type=”party” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
451. Tips for a successful first birthday party (keep it short, choose age-appropriate foods and favors, etc.)
452. First birthday party themes
453. Birthday party themes for toddler boys
454. Birthday party themes for toddler girls
455. Birthday party themes for preschool boys
456. Birthday party themes for preschool girls
457. Birthday party themes for 5- to 8-year-old boys
458. Birthday party themes for 5- to 8-year-old girls
459. Birthday party themes for tween boys
460. Birthday party themes for tween girls
461. Birthday party themes for teen boys
462. Birthday party themes for teen girls
463. Birthday party themes for adults
464. Birthday party themes for seniors
465. Throwing a pirate-themed birthday party
466. Throwing a princess-themed birthday party
467. Throwing a costume birthday party
468. Throwing a retro-themed birthday party (70s, 80s, etc.)
469. Throwing a beach-themed birthday party
470. Throwing a garden-themed birthday party
471. Throwing a birthday tea party
472. Throwing a luau-themed birthday party
473. Throwing a dinosaur-themed birthday party
474. Throwing a monster-themed birthday party
475. Throwing a superhero-themed birthday party
476. Throwing a sports-themed birthday party
477. Throwing a circus-themed birthday party
478. Do birthday parties really need a theme?
479. Birthday parties for pets
480. Tips for throwing a birthday party at the office
481. Planning a winter birthday party
482. Planning a spring birthday party
483. Planning a summer birthday party
484. Planning an autumn birthday party
485. 5 ways to make birthday party planning a little easier (buy a “party in a box” that includes all the supplies you’ll need, get the kids to help, hire a party planner, etc.)
486. Things to consider when planning an outdoor birthday party
487. How to make sure a surprise birthday party is really a surprise
488. How to make your birthday party more eco-friendly
489. Best birthday party venues for kids
490. Best birthday party venues for teens
491. Best birthday party venues for adults
492. Best birthday party venues for those on a budget (home, park, community center, etc.)
493. Best birthday party activities for toddlers
494. Best birthday party activities for preschoolers
495. Best birthday party activities for 5- to 8-year-olds
496. Best birthday party activities for tweens
497. Best birthday party activities for teens
498. Best birthday party activities for adults and seniors
499. Inexpensive yet fun birthday party activities
500. Birthday party decorating on a budget
501. Do-it-yourself birthday party invitations (print on computer, use scrapbooking supplies, etc.)
502. Unique birthday party invitation ideas (invitation in a balloon, audio invitations, video invitations, etc.)
503. Cheap and simple birthday party favors that you can make yourself.
504. How many people should you invite to a birthday party? (for different ages etc.)
505. How to make a Sweet Sixteen party truly special
506. Tips for a memorable Quinceanera
507. Tips for an awesome 18th birthday party
508. Tips for a fun and safe 21st birthday party
509. Allergy-friendly birthday party foods
510. Birthday party entertainment on a budget
511. Tips for keeping siblings happy during a birthday party (allow them to invite a friend, give them a special job, etc.)
512. Birthday party safety tips (keep pets away from guests to prevent allergy problems or bites, keep a first aid kit on hand, ensure adequate supervision, etc.)
513. The pros and cons of combined birthday parties (for twins, siblings, family members, etc.)
514. Should you serve alcohol at an adult birthday party? (pros and cons, precautions to take if you do, etc.)
515. Planning a birthday party scavenger hunt
516. 5 fun birthday party craft activity ideas
517. Plan a birthday party talent show
518. Creating a birthday party obstacle course in your back yard.
519. Should you hire a party planner for your event?Create your own birthday party centerpieces
520. Planning a birthday party in a restaurant
521. Planning an amusement park birthday party
522. Planning a birthday party in your home
523. Planning a birthday party at a park or playground
524. Birthday party invitation etiquette
525. How to eliminate the stress from birthday party planning (start early, make a budget, have backup plans, etc.)
526. Birthday cakes: Buy from the store or bake it yourself?
527. Tips for planning a successful birthday slumber party
528. Don’t let planning your child’s birthday party become a competition (avoid the temptation to throw extravagant parties to compete with other parents)
529. What you need to know about birthday party inflatable rentals (price, liability concerns, etc.)
530. What you need to know about hiring birthday party entertainment (compare prices, get an agreement in writing, know cancellation policies, etc.)
531. What you need to know about working with caterers for your birthday party
532. Birthday gift thank-you note etiquette
533. Birthday party planning checklist
534. Birthday parties for charity (asking guests to make donations in the honoree’s name in lieu of gifts)
535. Birthday party considerations for special needs children
536. Birthday party considerations for small children
537. Birthday party considerations for the elderly
538. When planning your child’s birthday party, don’t forget to get his input. (ideas for theme/location, who to invite, whether he even wants a party, etc.)
539. Birthday party alternatives (invite a friend to dinner out, sleepover, trip to amusement park etc.)
540. How to have a no-gift party (explaining to invitees, having a good time without presents, etc.)
541. Ten tips for cutting birthday party costs (serve only cake and ice cream, find a cheap or free venue, make your own decorations, etc.)
542. Tips for throwing a birthday party together at the last minute
543. Healthy alternatives to the standard birthday party fare (melon balls, veggies and dip, fruit kebabs, etc.)
544. Keeping kids active during a birthday party (activities such as races, sports, swimming, etc.)
545. Preparing for unexpected birthday party challenges (more/fewer guests than expected, bad weather, canceled entertainment, etc.)
546. How to keep poorly behaved guests from ruining your child’s birthday party
547. How to make a piñata for your child’s birthday party
548. Top birthday party balloon games
549. No-mess indoor birthday party games and activities
Child Safety in the Home
[showhide type=”childsafety” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
550. List of top ten in home injury locations.
551. List of ten household safety requirements. (fire extinguisher, first aid kit, water, food)
552. Childproofing your stairs. (gates, landing carpet, handrails, debris)
553. Making sure your fridge is safe. (nothing but food and beverages, glassware)
554. Securing your entrances from inside and out. (dual side locks, windows)
555. Safe high rise living. (secure windows, no steps on patio, secure locks)
556. Knowing your neighbors. (tips to introduce yourself, being aware)
557. Must know first aid tips. (burns, cuts, splinters)
558. Emergency for children. (advise professional course, basic child CPR)
559. Teaching your child how to contact emergency help. (911, home vs. cellphone, knowing address)
560. Ten numbers every child should know. (emergency, parents, grandparents, friends of each parent, address, school, neighbors)
561. Ten things every teen should know. (contact info, Dr., fire, emergency)
562. Teaching your teen how to disable or reset household utilities. (circuit breaker, water heater, radiator)
563. Family safe bathrooms. (medicines secure, no sharps, no cleaning products)
564. How to choose the proper detergents and cleaning products for your home.
565. Basic fire preparedness. (storing flammables, fire extinguisher)
566. How to extinguish a fire with a fire extinguisher. (base of flame, suffocate fire, remove flammables)
567. How to extinguish a grease fire without a fire extinguisher. (suffocate flame, remove from heat, do not panic)
568. Teaching your children how to escape a burning house. (keep calm, check doors for heat, close doors, exit window safely)
569. Stop, drop and roll. (practice this simple life saver, diagrams)
570. Family fire drills. (mustering spot, safe route, keep it safe, do not add stress to a drill)
571. Securing drawers and cupboards on a budget. (simple latches, secure knots)
572. Safely storing your paint. (secure containers, remote location, secure tools as well)
573. Reasonable chore expectations. (safe chores, assisting on larger tasks, assess by child)
574. Teaching your child how to help with challenging tasks safely. (explain use and safe handling for all tools, allow handling of tools, choose tasks for child that are safe while challenging their ability)
575. Choosing a babysitter you can trust. (references, location, requirements)
576. How to interview a babysitter. (questions to ask, special preparations or requirements)
577. Preparing your children for their first non related babysitter. (review must know contact information with child, review expectations for child, review expectations for babysitter.
578. Preparing your home for a new babysitter. (secure parent personal areas, prepare a contact list, assign children light responsibilities)
579. Teaching your child to answer the phone. (be polite, ignore attempts to gather information, taking messages)
580. Teaching your child when to answer the door. (do they know the guest, is a parent home, are they allowed to open door unattended)
581. Picking a safe word for your family. (why use safe words, who should know the word, using the safety word to have a friend pick up children)
582. Earthquake preparedness. (safe places in the house after an earthquake, fill bathtubs with water)
583. Living near a forested area. (basic wildlife tips, avoiding forest fires, being aware)
584. Living near a stream or lake. (teach children to swim young, stress that water can be unsafe if children are unattended)
585. Sports safety. (be prepared, use proper safety gear, good sports person behavior)
586. In ground pool safety. (CPR training, proper safety gear and life guard tools, proper chemical storage practices, wildlife tips, practice care around covered pool)
587. Above ground pool safety. (CPR training, proper safety gear and tools, proper chemical storage practices, practice care when near side walls and cover)
588. How to build a child safe backyard pond. (safe plants, water level grill, safe chemical storage)
589. Protecting your family and your trampoline. (use all protective devices, legality of permission letter form for neighborhood children’s parent legality, proper supervision)
590. Firearm safety in the home. (treat firearms with respect, trigger locks, proper ammunition storage, lockable storage)
591. Alcohol safety in the home. (locking storage, be suspicious, check bottle contents regularly)
592. How to brush your teeth. (frequency, techniques)
593. How to brush a child’s teeth. (frequency, techniques)
594. What’s in toothpaste? (break down ingredients, compare brands by sugar content)
595. Soap vs antibacterial disinfectant. (residue, the problem with sterile surfaces)
596. How to wash your hands. (both sides, time required, soap)
597. How to cut your child’s fingernails. (distractions, technique)
598. Debunking the chicken pox party. (ethical considerations, legality, chicken pox information, pro/cons list comparing to vaccination)
599. Minimizing the spread of the household cold and flu. (health concerns, washing hands, coughing into upper arm rather than hands)
600. My newborn is coming, help! (prioritizing safety preparation for a newborn, discuss general tips for homecoming)
601. Child proofing your cupboards and shelves. (heavy things at back, affix upright shelves to walls, keeping cupboards closed)
602. Hanging a stairway gate. (top and bottom, use a level, relock it every time)
603. Household plants that improve their environment. (lists of common household plants that remove contaminants from the air)
604. Household plants compared to air purifier. (cost, appearance, background noise, efficiency)
605. Should you let your children play in dirt? (immune system advantages, teaching them to minimize the mess)
606. Do we trust our kids around power outlets too much? (recharging handheld devices, cords in bed)
607. Teaching children outlet safety. (removing plugs from wall at plug not cord, not using over loaded outlet splitters, never put anything other than a plug in a power socket.)
608. Making a TV and game console child safe. (parental controls, affixing wires tightly, safe recommended daily use)
609. Handheld device family charging station. (single charge area means cords easy to find, not left plugged in, device location is easily ascertained)
610. Why should I limit my child’s online access? (parental controls, dangers on Internet, social disfunction)
611. Why should I limit my child’s TV access? (studies showing effects on concentration, social disfunction)
612. Understanding your child’s handheld device. (list of features by popular device, parental controls by device, knowing your child’s connectability by device)
613. Storing your garbage without impacting your family’s health. (in tightly closed garbage cans, away from animal access, dispose of as soon as possible)
614. Choosing the best place for your composter. (away from child areas, run off)
615. Yard work with the family. (first aid kit, not asking children to do tasks beyond ability or unsupervised,
616. Outdoor fire safety. (BBQs, back yard fires, safety, fire extinguisher use)
617. Controlling the matches in your home. (treat lighters and matches the same way you would an actual fire. Do not leave unattended, do not allow access)
618. Stove top tips. (use rear elements, turn elements off immediately after use, pot handles towards back of stove, keep clean to reduce grease fire hazard)
619. Cooking a meal with your child. (plan something simple, reduce stove use, watch sharp use by child)
620. Oven safety tips. (use pot holders, turn off when done, keep interior clean to reduce smoke, keep wits in emergency by turning oven off first and then deal with the oven mishap)
621. Parenting by example. (practice safety whether the kids pay attention or not, follow rules you want your children to follow)
622. Bathroom etiquette for kids. (hand washing, tooth brushing, sink maintenance, replacing toilet roll)
623. Cleaning your furnace ducts yourself. (filters, into ducts, removing and replacing vent covers)
624. CO2 in the home. (prevalence, countermeasures)
625. Inducing vomiting in a child. (reasons, preparation, poison control information.)
626. Reacting to an emergency. (a list of responses to emergencies so a proper resolution can be chosen, practices and drills for poisonings, burns and injuries to a loved one.)
627. Cleaning up after broken glassware. (sweep, mop, inspect well past area for pieces of glass that have travelled)
628. Removing a splinter with a needle. (diagrams, technique)
629. Removing a splinter with tweezers. (diagram, technique)
630. Removing a splinter with a knife or scalpel. (diagram, technique, wound protection)
631. Applying playground rules to your backyard swing set. (taking turns, controlled use of swings, being aware)
632. Safely disposing batteries and why. (how to dispose or recycle different battery types, what to do if a child swallows a battery)
633. Safe entrances and stairwells. (tips to keep your entries and stairwells clear of obstructions)
634. Neighborhood knowledge. (taking regular walks with children in area to increase safety if they become lost)
635. In home ladder use. (explaining difference between a sep stool and a ladder, safe ladder practices)
636. Natural cleaning products and solutions. (vinegars and natural abrasives to use in your home)
637. Teaching your child the importance of safely passing a knife. (diagrams, technique, explanation why point down, blade in is important, reasons why scissors and knives need respect)
638. Encouraging your children to use tools while discouraging damage! (how to use screwdrivers, hammers and saws. Proper cleanup, respecting the tool)
639. Poisoning pests safely. (putting traps out of child reach, using human safe deterrents, cage vs poison)
640. Child obesity. (obesity statistics, eating habits discussion, sample meal plans)
641. Making your fridge a safer source of food. (remove or reduce unhealthy snacks, make vegetables and fruits available with little effort, reduce pop intake)
642. Healthy lunches. (list of ten nutritious lunches that your child can make without help)
643. Pets and children. (pros and cons for common household pets)
644. Kids cleaning up after pets. (list of chores a child could do safely sorted by age categories.)
645. Disposing of a deceased pet safely. (where, biodegradable wrapping)
646. Treating a dog bite. (severity, disinfecting, dressings, reporting to authorities)
647. Treating a cat scratch. (severity, disinfecting, dressings)
648. Treating a human bite. (severity, disinfecting, dressing, discouraging any more bites)
649. Restricting animal and child contact for larger pets. (kennels, fences and warnings)
[showhide type=”contentmarketing” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
650. Finding a professional voice for your content
651. Using free reports and ebooks to build your business
652. The new rules of using keywords in your content
653. Repurpose and refresh your content for more website traffic
654. Why content is still king
655. The best sources of content for your website
656. Creator or Curator – Which is best?
657. What makes content profitable?
658. Components of an effective blog post
659. The right way to do content marketing
660. Creating content that best matches your strategy (blog posts, social media, etc)
661. Common guest blog posting mistakes
662. How to tell a unique story
663. Developing a content marketing mindset
664. Content marketing mistakes to avoid
665. Step by step guide to creating a solid content marketing plan
666. Success tips for incorporating “marketing” in your content
667. Why every business needs a content marketing plan.
668. Why press releases still work and how to make the most of them
669. Using interviews to generate content topic ideas
670. Tips for outsourcing your content creation
671. Tips for creating attention getting headlines
672. Conditioning your prospects and customers (so they know what to expect, when to expect it, etc so they start looking forward to it and will be waiting for it to come in)
673. Creating local buzz online
674. Green topics vs. hot topics – which is best?
675. Using content to strengthen your community relationships (community = prospects & customers)
676. How to make money by giving away content
677. Top 5 content marketing methods
678. How to create value in every piece of content
679. How to determine what kind of content your audience wants
680. Where to market your content
681. Using SEO for better content exposure
682. How content marketing helps to generate leads
683. What does content marketing mean?
684. What is considered “content” (different types/forms of content – articles, press releases, videos, etc)
685. How to create compelling content
686. Where to find content ideas
687. Crafting attention grabbing & actionable bylines
688. How to conduct a content audit
689. Success Tips for Recycling Content
690. Understanding content structure
691. Content marketing beyond the blog (other places to market with content – social media sites, etc)
692. What is user generated content?
693. What part emotions play in your content
694. How to create engaging content
695. Should you use PLR in your content marketing strategy?
696. Steps to defining your content strategy
697. White Papers – What are they and how to use them
698. Tips for building an editorial calendar
699. What your editorial calendar should include
700. Generating & using case studies as content
701. How to measure your content success
702. How to tell a different story
703. Defining your content theme (what do you want to communicate to others)
704. Tips for enlisting expert contributors
705. The importance of supporting content (images, videos, audios, etc – rather than naked-text posts)
706. Incorporating regularly featured into your strategy (highlights of the week, quote of the day, etc)
Copywriting & Conversions
[showhide type=”copywrting” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
707. What copy is and what it isn’t
708. The different types of copy
709. The building blocks of great copy
710. Determining the purpose of your copy
711. Creating an irresistible offer
712. Listening to your audience and hearing what they say
713. Beyond keywords – tips for writing great copy
714. Tips for understanding your audience’s needs & wants
715. Writing to sell vs. writing to communicate
716. The importance of sub headings
717. Using transitions in your copy
718. Features of effective headlines (message should be unique, create a sense of urgency, be useful to the reader, be specific)
719. Successfully addressing the “What’s In It For Me?” question
720. Common headline mistakes
721. How humor or being too clever can backfire
722. Features vs. benefits (what’s the difference, which is more important, etc)
723. Crafting your copy: You vs. I
724. How to create emotional excitement
725. Strategies for crafting beefy copy without being wordy
726. Adding finishing touches to your copy
727. How to write effective teasers (like for tweets, FB and other social media sites)
728. Why swipe files are important
729. Tips for creating great swipe files
730. The importance of a great introduction
731. Tips for successfully closing your article
732. Tips for crafting a great call to action
733. 5 Ways to improve your copywriting today
734. The art of rewriting copy (if you have copy that sells well, use it as a base for other copy projects)
735. The #1 sales page killer (dull copy) – and how to avoid it
736. Persuasive words and phrases to use in your copy
737. How to format your sales copy for maximum impact
738. Where to find copywriting inspirations & ideas
739. What you can learn from your competitors copy
740. How to write persuasive website content
741. How to optimize your copy for search engines
742. Illustrating problems and solutions through the written word
743. Effective ways to conduct topic research
744. Tips for turning your research into new ideas
745. How to create motivational copy
746. How to make your copy more readable
747. Techniques to ensure your email is opened
748. Tips for optimizing your web page title and meta tags (make them unique, keep them short, ensure they appeal to real people)
749. Characteristics of great copy
750. Tips for optimizing signup forms (only ask for needed information, put form at top of page, avoid captcha, be clear on how you will use their info, use compelling CTAs)
751. Short vs. long copy (pros/cons, which is better, etc)
752. Pre-writing checklist (what to gather before you start writing)
753. Content vs. copy
754. One simple way to boost conversions (adding a P.S. at the bottom. Include tips for writing good PS’s, maybe a few samples, etc)
755. Testing your copy to increase conversions
756. 3 things to improve conversions (make your site accessible, easy to use and have clear CTAs)
757. 5 Conversion killers (clunky sentences, leaving questions unanswered, disconnected images, weak CTA’s, focusing on features instead of benefits)
758. Understanding the AIDA formula (attention, interest, desire, action) & how to apply it
759. Creating copy for different stages of prospect awareness (the newbies, intermediates and advanced users)
760. How to build trust and increase sales by being clear, open, honest and memorable
761. Writing for prospects vs. writing for customers (customers already know and trust you so you can be more direct, whereas you have to do more educating with prospects)
762. What kind of copy should you write? (stories/secrets for total newbies, benefits & anxieties for those who recognize the problem, claims and proofs for those searching for solutions, discounts and deals for attracting new people to try your products, direct information such as short product details and pricing for loyal customers)
763. Making use of OTOs & related products (offering these can boost conversions)
[showhide type=”dating” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
823. How to groom yourself for a date. (casual vs formal, hygiene, hair)
824. How to prepare yourself for a blind date. (phone numbers, way home, cash)
825. How to set up a successful blind date. (location suggestions, checklist)
826. How to invite someone on a first date. (phone, email or in person)
827. How to invite your spouse on a date. (be romantic, act like it is first time, locations)
828. How to turn a dinner at home into a date. (mood lighting, menus, dress up)
829. How to invite someone on a date. (confidence practice, location suggestions)
830. How to invite a friend on a date. (is it worth risk. Fun ideas, protect friendship)
831. How to invite a coworker on a date. (is it allowed? Fun ideas, be on best behavior)
832. How to invite a boss on a date. (is it ethical? Allowed? Behavior warning)
833. How to invite an employee on a date. (ethical? Behavior warning)
834. How to invite a single mother on a date. (respect child relationships, times available)
835. How to invite a sibling’s friend on a date. (is it ok with sibling? Fun locations)
836. How to invite two unsuspecting friends for a blind date. (locations, reasons)
837. How to invite an ex on a date. (is the attraction rekindled? Have issues been sorted)
838. How to get invited on a date. (dress to impress, flirt, eye contact, make suggestions)
839. How old should a teenager be to date. (pro and con list)
840. Parenting advice for dating teenagers. (be prepared, open discussion, be mature)
841. Meeting your teenager’s date. (boundaries, expectations, respect)
842. Should you play the field?(dating more than one person)
843. How to date more than one person. (is it ethical, planning, fresh locations)
844. How to get a date to act politely. (comment on poor behavior, state preferences)
845. How to behave on a date. (with respect, be fun, be yourself)
846. How to prematurely end a date that you do not want to see again. (is safety issue)
847. How to prematurely end a date that you do want to see again. (be direct, honesty)
848. How to handle an unexpected date. (keep it simple, ask for input, be pleasant)
849. Is he looking at other women while out on a date with you? (reasons list, is it ok?)
850. How to set your expectations for a date. (be direct, ask your date, be realistic)
851. When to request a second date. (either at end of first date or afterwards)
852. How to refuse a second date. (be firm but pleasant, respectful)
853. When to cancel a date. (maximize warning, be direct, know when/if rescheduling)
854. When to schedule a date. (days without other commitments, maximize lead time)
855. When to expect a kiss on a first date. (attraction level, before drinking, end of date)
856. When should you admit you have children to your date. (before dating, discussing it)
857. Topics to avoid on a first date. (marriage, children, commitment, the future, comics)
858. How to drink on a date without looking foolish. (with restraint, know your limits)
859. How to host a dinner date. (be prepared, keep it simple, reduce efforts required)
860. How to relax your date. (conversation and joke suggestions, snacks, music)
861. How to sober up on a date. (if you’ve become intoxicated)
862. Should you abstain from alcohol on a first date? (know your limits, know your date)
863. How to recognize date rape drug symptoms. (drug warnings, physical warnings)
864. How to protect yourself from date rape drugs. (warnings, don’t leave beverages)
865. How to plan a safe date. (locations, double dates, be prepared, contact info)
866. Setting limits you can follow on a date. (be prepared, know your limits, be respected)
867. Why doesn’t she listen on our date?(conversation topics, manners)
868. How to talk about yourself on a date. (be confidant, honest, direct)
869. How to tell jokes on a date. (joke delivery tips, jokes)
870. How to talk to a date. (conversation manners, be direct, eye contact)
871. How to pick conversation topics on a date. (be informed, listen, ask date)
872. How to order during a dinner date. (order for yourself unless date requests)
873. Knowing when to walk away from a date. (safety, dishonesty, be respectful
874. Things to ask before dating a stranger. (contact info, safe location to meet)
875. How to pick a great place for a date. (location ideas, safety, unique dates)
876. How to impress your date when dealing with wait staff. (be polite and restrained)
877. Handle trouble with a smile while on a date. (happiness is infectious)
878. Reasonable dating expectations. (be polite, timely, friendly)
879. How to respond to criticism from someone you are dating. (consider motivation)
880. List of ten dating pitfalls. (avoid being fake, avoid negativity)
881. List of things to avoid on a date. (cell phones, texting, talking about exes)
882. List of ten ways to greet a first date. (holding chair, greetings, composure)
883. Make them want to date you. (improving your appearance)
884. List of first dates. (coffee, dinner, dancing, theater, cinema)
885. List of ten unconventional first dates. (sporting events, bungee jump, poetry reading)
886. List of ten tokens of affection to give on a date. (flowers, chocolate, coffee card)
887. Talking about the things you have in common with a date. (be direct, ask questions)
888. How to control the flow of a date. (leading the conversation, pacing the meal)
889. How to use someone’s name in a conversation to them. (name psychology, pacing)
890. How to turn random encounters into committed dates. (ask, be forward, confidant)
891. How soon after a date can I call him or her? (the next day, avoid being overbearing)
892. Is it ok to date my ex’s sibling. (is it ethical, special considerations, baggage)
893. How soon after a break up is dating ok? (is reconciliation being discussed?)
894. Dealing with being dumped on a date. (keep your cool, reserve judgement)
895. How to tell a date you’d rather be friends without hurting them. (be respectful, firm)
896. Understanding dating psychology. (being shy, over eating or drinking, emotions)
897. The practice date. (taking a platonic friend out to practice your technique)
898. Manners on a date are important. (hold doors and chairs, pleases and thank you’s)
899. List of dating jokes. (to the point humor to ease stress, not hurtful)
900. How to give a mind blowing first kiss.
901. How to ask your blind date questions without sounding like an interrogator.
902. Making the best of a failed connection at a blind date. (pleasant, be polite, practice)
903. How to double date. (respect privacy, avoid confrontation, be polite to everyone.)
904. Why the movies is a bad first date. (no conversation, no interaction, no face to face)
905. Widower dating advice. (look for compatibility, avoiding guilt)
906. Long distance dating. (keeping allure, keeping trust, keeping commitment)
907. Going Dutch. (ways to reduce expectations, non traditional dating)
908. How to come off cool at a speed dating event. (practice, patter, appearance)
909. Using online dating services to meet the right match. (pictures, desires, honesty)
910. Understanding why a date went bad. (avoiding same mistakes, break it down)
911. Dating an older person. (acting your age, being honest about expectations)
912. Dating a younger person. (tolerance, keeping up, vitality, feel younger)
913. Dating outdoors. (being prepared, picnics, comfort, long walks and beaches)
914. List of typical dates. (the cheapskate, the religious person, the mopey date)
915. List of ten things you should ask before dating them.
916. Which colors will incite lust and passion in a date.
917. Why eye contact is important when you answer questions on a date.
918. Dating a divorcee. (the ex, trust issues, avoid talking about bad history)
919. Taking someone on a romantic Valentine’s date. (gifts, affection, planning)
920. Overcoming a no from someone you want to date. (communication, understanding)
921. Dating interracially. (expectations, respect issues, cultural differences)
922. Big gestures of appreciation. (avoiding worshipping a date, being equal, respect)
[showhide type=”directsales” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
923. What is direct sales, including some examples. How it differs from other types of selling.
924. The history of direct sales.
925. Create detailed individual profiles of a variety of direct selling companies.
926. Conduct and publish interviews of successful associates with specific companies.
927. Ranking the top direct selling companies (compare sales, number of associates, etc.)
928. Is direct sales right for you? List the pros and cons, personality types.
929. Understanding the compensation plans and minimums of direct sales companies.
930. Why most people don’t make money in direct sales (and how to be someone who does)
931. How to choose the right direct sales opportunity for you.
932. Is joining more than one direct sales company a good idea?
933. What is the best product for you to sell (hobby-related, interests, etc.)?
934. Should you start your own independent business instead?
935. What to do if you hate selling or don’t think you can do it.
936. Getting used to rejection and why a “No” brings you that much closer to a sale.
937. The importance of positive thinking in direct sales success.
938. How to work with your sponsor and get the most out of the resources available.
939. Avoiding pressure to join an opportunity – it’s your decision.
940. What is a pyramid scheme and how to avoid them.
941. Why true direct sales opportunities aren’t pyramid schemes.
942. Other common work at home scams and how to avoid them.
943. How to get help if you’ve been a victim of a work at home scam.
944. How much money should you invest into your direct sales business?
945. Is it better to join a new direct sales company and get in on the “ground floor”?
946. The benefits of joining an established direct sales company.
947. Understanding the difference between direct sales and MLM.
948. Create profiles of different direct sales associations (ex. DSA) and discuss their benefits.
949. Health insurance options for someone working in direct sales.
950. Balancing your business with your daily home and family obligations.
951. How to schedule time for your sales parties when you have children at home.
952. Organizing your paperwork for direct sales business (for personal records, taxes, etc.)
953. Tax tips for direct sales professionals.
954. Direct sales software that can help you stay organized (do reviews, comparisons).
955. Business organizations in your community that can help you grow your business.
956. How to talk to your friends and family without seeming pushy.
957. Learning to get outside your comfort zone and use cold-calling methods.
958. Voicemail tips, so your call is more likely to be returned.
959. Other sources of potential customers: co-workers, children’s school, etc.
960. Tips for selling naturally – be passionate about your product.
961. The importance of knowing your product line and tips for becoming more knowledgeable.
962. Tips for understanding and listening to your customer, so you can serve them best.
963. Dealing with difficult customers.
964. How to use holidays to market your direct sales business.
965. How to take advantage of monthly company specials to sell more.
966. How to set and achieve incomes goals for your direct sales business.
967. Moving from earning extra cash to earning a full time income.
968. Using social media to grow your direct sales business – general introduction and tips.
969. How to create a Facebook page to promote your direct sales business.
970. How to create a Facebook group for your team and other creative uses for FB groups.
971. How to use Twitter to grow a following of interested customers.
972. Using LinkedIn to make important business connections for your direct sales business
973. Using Pinterest to showcase your products in an appealing way to Pinterest users.
974. How to grow an email newsletter to grow your business (online and offline methods).
975. What to send your newsletter subscribers.
976. Services to you use to run your newsletter (add your affiliate links!)
977. Understanding CAN-SPAM law and abiding by it for your newsletter.
978. Building to traffic to your direct sales website.
979. Ins and outs of online advertising and tracking what works.
980. Finding online support for your direct sales business (message boards, etc.)
981. Tips for participating in message boards (being helpful, not spamming).
982. Should you start a blog? Benefits of blogging for direct sales businesses.
983. How to set up a blog (WordPress, Blogger), what to include, etc.
984. What to blog about.
985. How to use eBay to promote your direct sales business.
986. Using SMS (text messages) to promote your direct sales business.
987. Tips for successful home parties.
988. How to find a steady stream of party hostesses.
989. How to avoid party cancellations.
990. What to put in our hostess package for best success.
991. Motivating your hostess into inviting as many people as possible.
992. How to greet guests and get off to the right start at a party.
993. Party games ideas and tips for making them successful.
994. Draw box tips and choosing prizes.
995. Theme party ideas and tips for setting them up.
996. What are catalog parties and what are the benefits?
997. How to plan a successful catalog party.
998. What are online parties and what are the benefits of having one?
999. Tips for successful online parties.
1000. Tips for growing your direct sales business during a recession.
1001. Tips for participating in craft shows and fairs.
1002. Using samples to promote your direct sales business.
1003. Using your car as an advertisement for your business (stickers, magnets, etc.)
1004. Where to find potential recruits for your direct sales team.
1005. Tips for recruiting others into your direct sales team.
1006. Why regular customers can make great recruits.
1007. How to motivate your team members.
1008. How to help your new team member earn his/her first sale.
1009. Understanding the different motivations of recruits (they have different goals and skills)
1010. Tips for successful conference calls with your team.
1011. What to include in your sales team newsletter.
1012. Managing your time and teaching recruits to be more independent.
1013. Introduction to fundraisers to boost sales and support a good cause.
1014. How to find people / companies who are interested in fundraisers.
1015. Tips for maximizing fundraiser sales.
1016. Top 10 (or whatever number) online resources for direct sales professionals.
1017. Top 5 direct sales blogs you should read…include reasons why.
1018. Top 10 direct sellers you should follow on Twitter or like on Facebook.
1019. Share company news for different direct sales companies (look for press releases at http://prweb.com and sign up for company newsletters).
1020. Publish a variety of checklists for direct sellers – finding hostesses, recruiting, hostess checklists, running a party, etc.
1021. Tips for getting out of a rut or reversing direct sales burnout.
1022. Avoiding common direct sales pitfalls (expecting immediate success, jumping around from company to company)
Divorce / Separation
[showhide type=”divorce” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1023. Does being divorced affect your chances to be gainfully employed as a single mom?
1024. How does divorce affect men?
1025. The positive effects of divorce on careers. A homemaker may not have otherwise gone back to school or into the workforce
1026. Should you approach your kids after the initial discussion of divorce to check in or wait for them to come to you?
1027. Losing friends over divorce
1028. Should you stay in your home after divorcing or sell and rent?
1029. How soon after divorce should you start dating?
1030. Should you date while separated or wait until the divorce is final?
1031. When is a marriage really over – when the divorce documents are final or at separation?
1032. Should you consider relocating after divorce or separation?
1033. Should you move in with family during a separation or divorce?
1034. Should you seek counseling right away after separating or wait?
1035. How many different counselors should you use before divorcing?
1036. How long should you stay in counseling before you decide to divorce?
1037. Should you tell others about your separation or wait until divorce is eminent?
1038. Can mediation really work when divorcing?
1039. Is shared custody 50/50 the new wave of parenting?
1040. How to proceed in divorce when there is a business involved?
1041. How long should a divorce really take?
1042. If you are divorced, should you date someone who is only separated?
1043. How long after divorce should you introduce your kids to a new date?
1044. Dealing with the his/yours, mine/ours syndrome
1045. Blending families after divorce?
1046. How to make everyone feel included in blended families after divorce
1047. How to make holidays special and not stressful
1048. How to make visitation days a happy experience
1049. Taking the kids feelings into consideration during divorce
1050. Seeking counsel for children during divorce
1051. Finding support groups and peer groups for kids whose parents are divorcing
1052. Changing careers after you separate
1053. Keeping careful records when separated
1054. Keeping cool and calm during separation
1055. Putting the kids best interest at heart when separating
1056. Whether or not to continue taking family vacations when separated
1057. Should the family pet be considered
1058. Making sure college expenses are considered in your divorce documents
1059. Making arrangement for child care payments during divorce
1060. Making arrangements for medical expense reimbursement during divorce
1061. Making arrangement for health insurance and life insurance coverage for the kids during divorce
1062. Learning to speak positively about a spouse in front of the children
1063. Setting a good example during divorce
1064. Keep a positive attitude during divorce
1065. Look for new opportunities for yourself while separated such as new employment or education
1066. Follow a lifelong dream while separated
1067. Start a peer group of divorced or separated women while you are separated
1068. Keep a journal about your divorce or separation
1069. Take up yoga or meditation during this stressful time
1070. Find other things to do and talk about while you are separated. Don’t let it be your main focus in life
1071. Getting an Annulment: Is it Right for You
1072. Separation Anxiety – How to help your kids through
1073. Looking into yoga and meditation to ease the stress of divorce
1074. Turning to your church or religious affiliation during separation
1075. Finding time for you as a single parent
1076. Rediscovering your dreams now that you are divorced
1077. Organizing a once a month gals night out as you separate
1078. Traveling as a single parent
1079. Banking and Financing as a single person now
1080. Obtaining your own health insurance, pension, and 401k programs
1081. Keeping in touch with your ex-inlaws
1082. Making sure the kids are surrounded by family on both sides for support
1083. Alimony for two years in order to gain further education
1084. Looking into free or low cost educational opportunities for displaced homemakers
1085. Bouncing back financially after divorce
1086. What to do when the kids favor one parent over another
1087. Trying to keep the kids in their home until they are 18
1088. Figuring out who pays for what and how to maintain that financial obligation
1089. Volunteering while separated can make you feel amazing
1090. Start your own support group for divorced or separated women
1091. Start your own support group for divorced or separated men
1092. Should you date casually after divorce or go right into looking for a serious relationship?
1093. Do you have to disclose whether or not you are divorced when filling out an employee application?
1094. Separating the past from the present when divorcing
1095. Living in the moment with your kids even though you are separating
1096. Making the kids routines and lives as steady as possible
1097. Should you be open to receive another relationship in your ex-spouse’s life?
1098. Should you take a communications for couples class while you are separated?
1099. Should children be allowed to travel by themselves to visit a parent?
1100. What to do if siblings fight amongst each other over one parent or another
1101. How to break the news to your kids that you and your spouse are separating
1102. Bouncing back better than ever after a temporary separation
1103. Is there really such a thing as forgiveness for an affair?
1104. Marriage better than ever after infidelity
1105. Should you seek out the expertise of a divorce coach?
1106. How to start dating again at any age
1107. Fun places to go to meet new people
1108. Joining groups and singles clubs to meet new people
1109. Taking up a new activity after divorce
1110. Going on a retreat to regroup after separating
1111. Celebrating the finality of your divorce
1112. Moving forward and not looking back after divorce is final
1113. Divorce can be a new beginning and not necessarily an ending
1114. How to keep family traditions alive during separation
1115. Developing relationships with your ex-spouse’s family that are better than ever
1116. How to avoid family members taking sides
1117. Think about living close to one another after divorce to make it easy on the kids
1118. Is staying together for the sake of the kids the best choice?
1119. Is staying together for the sake of keeping finances in tact the best choice?
1120. Is having an “open” marriage the new norm these days?
1121. What age of your children is really the “right” age?
1122. Why is divorce so prevalent in this generation when it was unheard of in the past?
[showhide type=”entrepreneur” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1123. What is an entrepreneur mindset & why it’s important to have one?
1124. Traits of a successful entrepreneur
1125. How to develop a success-focused mindset
1126. What type of mindset do you have?
1127. Turning your passion into profits
1128. Tapping into your creative side to generate a wealth of ideas
1129. How to turn everyday experiences into opportunities
1130. Increasing your awareness of the opportunities around you
1131. Tips for knowing which opportunities to take advantage of
1132. How many hats should you be wearing? (you are a leader, let others do the work)
1133. Creating success oriented goals
1134. How to become a problem solver
1135. Understanding risks and why you must take some
1136. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses
1137. Continual learning is part of the game (understanding it’s necessary, how to do it, etc)
1138. Knowing when to over deliver and when not to
1139. Ways to develop good communication skills
1140. Gathering your resources and using them to your advantage
1141. Successful businesses start with a great plan
1142. Being organized is an important part of being successful
1143. Mastering the art of time management is vital to success
1144. How to become a master delegator
1145. The part outsourcing plays in your business
1146. Strategies for hiring great employees/contractors
1147. How to document your vision and share it with other
1148. Don’t just listen, hear what your customers are saying
1149. Tips for finding your balance between work and life
1150. Tips for staying on top of new trends (and taking advantage of them)
1151. How to think outside the box
1152. Creating an action plan for when things go wrong (being prepared ahead of time)
1153. How to be proactive instead of reactive (solving possible problems before they arise)
1154. Tips for not taking things personal (although it’s your business, you cannot let every negative thing get to you)
1155. Learning from negative feedback and turning it into something positive
1156. Dream big, work steady (tips for setting goals and continually working towards them)
1157. Tips for avoiding temptations and distractions
1158. Changing the way you think about failure (it’s an opportunity to learn, grow and try again)
1159. What does ‘success’ mean to you? (breaking down what you truly want)
1160. Mindset vs. will power
1161. Tips for turning words (ideas) into actions
1162. The key to setting great goals
1163. Money doesn’t always equal success (if you’re working too much to enjoy it, then you’re not really successful)
1164. Habits of successful entrepreneurs
1165. How to focus on the right work to achieve your goals
1166. How to stop over-complicating things
1167. How to stop limiting your beliefs (and believing in yourself more)
1168. Beat procrastination once and for all
1169. Self-sabotage – how to recognize and overcome it
1170. How to get your priorities straight and stick to them
1171. Different types of critics and which you should ignore
1172. Dream killers and how you can avoid them
1173. Challenges to kick start your entrepreneurial talents
1174. How to find your place in an entrepreneur world
1175. For things to change, you must change
1176. How to tap into your personal potential
1177. Fight like a warrior (how to be fearless and never give up)
1178. How to overcome failure, rejection and obstacles
1179. The key to continual growth and expansion
1180. 6 cornerstones of successful entrepreneurship (confidence in yourself, a clear & long-term vision, a solid plan, time, effort, discipline)
1181. What constitutes a fruitful task (and what is a waste of time)
[showhide type=”travel” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1182. European Travel: Travel for Less with a Package Deal
1183. Travel to Europe: Last Minute Ideas for Booking Flights and Hotels
1184. Must-Have Items When Traveling to Europe (power converter, personal toiletries, extra memory card for camera, guidebook, language book, etc)
1185. Off the Beaten Path for Your Trip to Italy (lesser-known places like The Palazzo Ducale in Urbino,
Frasassi’s underground caves and the prehistoric cave dwellings in Matera)
1186. Off the Beaten Path for Your Trip to London (The Cartoon Museum, The Crime Museum, Chelsea Physic Garden, Hunterian Museum)
1187. Off the Beaten Path for Your Trip to France (the Machines of the Isle of Nantes, Mont Saint Michel, the Catacombs)
1188. Things to do Before Taking a Tour of Europe (switch cell phone service to international, make copies of credit cards, passport, itineraries, important phone #s, purchase Europe outlet adapter, etc)
1189. Best Time of Year to Travel to Europe
1190. European Travel: Hiking Adventures (Cinque Terre, Croatia Multisport, Greek Island Hopper, etc)
1191. European Travel: 3 Things You Must Know (how to change currency, nearest hospital, closest venue that speaks your language)
1192. Top 3 Things Every Student Must Know before Studying Abroad (visas, passports, power of attorney in case of emergency)
1193. Travelling to Europe: Is it Cheaper to Book Your Trip Separately or All Together
1194. Customizing Your European Vacation by Creating Your Own Itinerary
1195. European Cruises: Better than Traditional Travel?
1196. How Soon in Advance Should You Plan a Trip to Europe
1197. European Travel: Booking on Your Own or with a Travel and Tour Guide
1198. Traveling Europe by Train: How to Do It Cost-Effectively
1199. Dealing with Climate when You are Traveling Abroad
1200. Top 3 Tips for European Travel: Must-Sees, What to Avoid, and Money Savers
1201. European Travel Magazines: Which Ones are of Most Benefit
1202. Traveling through Europe on a Budget: How Traveling with a Group and Staying with Family Can Save You Money
1203. Travel to Italy for Less: Ways to Save Big (choose off-season times, use public transportation/trains instead of car rentals, check tourist info offices for free events, etc)
1204. Travel to France for Less: Ways to Save Big (check for train route discounts, make main meal be lunch instead of dinner – it’s cheaper, stay in a bed and breakfast rather than a hotel, etc)
1205. Travel to London for Less: Ways to Save Big (buy an unlimited travel pass, check into university residence halls for lodging, etc)
1206. European Travel: Great Destinations for More Mature Travelers (visit wineries in Italy, Belfast murals in Ireland, Aachen Cathedral in Germany, etc)
1207. Top 3 Things to Do in Denmark (Kronborg Castle, Oresund Bridge, Legoland in Billund)
1208. Top 3 Things to Do in Germany (Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt)
1209. Top 3 Things to Do in Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck)
1210. Top 5 Cities You Must See in Europe (Vienna, Prague, Rome, Paris, Edinburgh)
1211. How to Capture Magnificent Photos on Your Trip to Europe
1212. 3 Top Tips for Journaling Your European Trip (moment by moment, opinions of others, not only sights, but include smells, sounds)
1213. Top 5 Tips to Create Breathtaking Memory Books While Traveling through Europe (create a professional memory book or scrapbook your own)
1214. Top 5 Waterways to Visit While in Europe (Danube, Rhine, Rhone, Moselle, Main)
1215. Discover the Best Times to Travel Time Europe (July & August are most expensive, etc)
1216. Top Places for Designer Fashion on Your European Trip (Prada, Dior, Armani)
1217. Top Places for Discount Fashion on Your European Trip (McArthur Glen Troyes, Marques City)
1218. Things You Should Know about Italian Culture before Your European Travel (tipping, pick-pocketing, food)
1219. Things You Should Know about French Culture before Your European Travel (food, shopping, hospitality)
1220. Things You Should Know about German Culture before Your European Travel (formal greetings, types of food, punctuality)
1221. The Top Must-Try Foods in Greece (gigantes, Tzatziki sauce)
1222. The Top Must-Try Foods of Italy (pizza, fresh mozzarella)
1223. The Top Must-Try Foods of France (Crepe Suzette, Roquefort, Pate)
1224. Visiting Croatia: Top Things You Need to Know (Bringing sunscreen, rocky coastlines)
1225. Visiting Switzerland: Top Things You Need to Know (buying rail passes, how to use public transportation)
1226. Visiting Ireland: Top Things You Need to Know (Festival season, the islands)
1227. European Travel to Ireland: The History Behind the Blarney Stone
1228. Traveling to Italy: The History Behind all the Romance
1229. Top 3 Romantic Things to Do While in Italy
1230. Great Places to Pop the Question While Traveling to Europe
1231. Top 3 Wedding Venues to Explore While Traveling to Europe
1232. Top Historical Sites You Don’t Want to Miss When Traveling to Europe
1233. Castles, Palaces, and Towers of Famed European Travel
1234. Causeways, Rivers, and Lagoons You Won’t Want to Miss During Your European Travel
1235. Interesting Facts about The Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain
1236. Interesting Facts about The Palace of Versailles in France
1237. Interesting Facts about the Great Geysir in Iceland
1238. European Travel: How Much to Really Pack
1239. The Fortress of Minceta in Croatia: What This Lesser Known Destination Has to Offer
1240. Top Healing Properties of the Blue Lagoon in Iceland
1241. What Makes The Hermitage in St Petersburg One of the Largest Museums in the World
1242. European Traveling with Small Children: Top 5 Things to pack
1243. European Traveling as a Senior: Things You Need to Know Before You Go
1244. Honeymooning in Europe: Top 5 Destinations
1245. Top 5 Destination Cities to Marry in Europe
1246. Top 5 Natural Settings to Marry in Europe
1247. European Travel: How Soon in Advance to Book Your Flight
1248. The Top 10 Places to Eat While Traveling to Europe
1249. The Top 10 Places to Sleep While Traveling to Europe
1250. The Top 3 Well-Being Retreats to Visit While Traveling to Europe
1251. Top 5 Sacred Places to Visit while Traveling in Europe
1252. Top 3 Unique Spiritual Retreats While Traveling through Europe
1253. Trains and Automobiles While Traveling through Europe (when its best to use them)
1254. 10 Hot Springs to See While Traveling through Europe
1255. Great Spas to Visit While Traveling through Europe
1256. European Travel Holistic Style: Top Holistic Holidays
1257. Yoga Retreats European Style: Top 3 Yoga Places to Visit in Europe
1258. Changing Currency Before Traveling to Europe
1259. Tips to Get Used to the Time Change When Traveling to Europe
1260. Get Your Paperwork in Order before Traveling to Europe (photocopy, legal documents)
1261. Types of Medications to Bring on Your European Trip (stomach meds for different foods, pain relievers, etc.)
1262. What to Bring on Your Flight to Europe (reading material, music, antibacterial wipes)
1263. Making Sure Your Cell Phones Needs are Met Before Traveling to Europe (International Call Plans, Sim Cards)
1264. Make a List Before You Travel to Europe (extension cords with multiple plug-ins, adaptors, batteries, sunscreen)
1265. Important Documents for European Travel (driving permits for foreign countries, photo i.d. passport)
1266. Technology and European Travel (load your kindle with maps, guidebooks, lists, things to do)
1267. What to Pack in Your Onboard Luggage for Your Trip to Europe (first aid kit, change of clothes)
1268. Ways to Avoid Getting Sick on the Plane (wipe down everything you touch, be diligent about your health before leaving,)
1269. Tips on Packing for Europe (rather than his/hers, pack some of each other’s clothing in each other’s cases in case of lost luggage, make sure everything is labeled and take photos)
1270. Tipping in Europe: Research Different Ways for Different Countries
1271. Extra Precautions for European Travel (bring a copy of your eyeglass prescription, find out the different names of medicines that are similar in your own country)
1272. Visit Your Doctor Before Traveling to Europe (fills prescriptions, get a physical)
1273. Traveling to Europe: Speak to the Locals (you can get the best tips and advice from those who live there)
1274. Things You Need to Know about Credit Cards Before Traveling to Europe (call the credit card company ahead of time, make sure you write the number somewhere safe in case lost or stolen)
1275. Vaccinations and European Travel (check with your doctor and where you intend to travel about requirements)
1276. Secure Your Home Before You Travel to Europe (Shut off your main water valve, have someone collect your mail, newspaper)
1277. Backpacking Through Europe: What You Need to Know (pack lightly, how to carry cash and credit cards carefully)
1278. Various Ways to Pay While Traveling Europe (cash, credit, travelers cheques)
1279. Keep Up Healthy Habits While Traveling Europe (get used to time change asap, eat healthy, exercise, walk)
1280. Planning a Women’s Group to Europe (have one person designated as the go to person, have another responsible for travel itineraries, have another in charge of food, etc.)
1281. Learning the Language Before You Travel to Europe (it is not necessary to learn every word, but learn the basics and also learn commonly used phrases, learn where the closest embassy for your language is)
[showhide type=”familytravel” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1282. Top Must See Sites in New York City
1283. Top Spots That are Less Crowded in NYC (Bryant Park for ice skating, off-Broadway)
1284. Top Romantic Places in New York City
1285. Top 10 Attractions in Washington D.C.
1286. Top Romantic Places in Paris
1287. Top Romantic Places in Italy
1288. Top Romantic Spots in London
1289. Top Family Oriented Vacation Spots in Europe
1290. Top Sites to See for Families in London
1291. Top Sites to See for Families in Dublin
1292. Top Sites to See for Families in Madrid
1293. Great Things for Families to do While Traveling to Barcelona
1294. Fairs and Festivals in Edinburgh that Families will Love
1295. Florence is not Just for Lovers: Top Sights for Families to See
1296. Great Fun in Copenhagen
1297. The Fairytale that is Prague
1298. Camping in Europe (highlight that you can go rustic or more urban, there are choices for camping in Europe).
1299. Thrilling European Vacations from Cycling to Skiing the Tallest Peaks
1300. Study Abroad Tips, how to make the most of study abroad time and leisure time while studying abroad (organizing your time, creating a time management schedule, buddying up with other students to share travel expenses like cab fare).
1301. Haunted House Trips the Whole Family Will Like (Winchester Mystery House, Salem Witch Museum).
1302. Best Places to Visit During Holiday Season (decorated mansion tours).
1303. Best Places to Visit During Halloween (haunted castles, witch museums).
1304. Best Places to Visit During Thanksgiving (Plymouth, MA; New York City)
1305. Great places to View Spectacular Fireworks
1306. Backpacking through Europe Tips for College Students (how to save money, travel in groups to save on expenses, etc.).
1307. Moneysaving Tips for Traveling with Family (Like bring your own food, snacks, beverages, have a picnic instead of dining out, etc.).
1308. Arranging for the Family Pet, compare and contrast whether to leave your pet with someone or to board or to even bring him/her along for the ride.
1309. Making Fun Out of Educational Vacations (trips to space museums and historical sites)
1310. Unusual Family Destinations (craters of the moon, or Christmas in July, etc.)
1311. Top Family Oriented Vacation Spots in USA
1312. Become an RV Family: Top 5 Tips
1313. Hands-on Travel Activities for Families with Younger Children
1314. Top 5 Tips for Keeping Kids Happy and Quite while Road Tripping
1315. Mixing Science and Vacation with Your Younger Children
1316. Mixing History and Vacation with Older Children
1317. Combining Family Reunions with Vacation Plans
1318. Top 3 Family Beaches of the World
1319. Top 3 Family Resorts for Summer Fun
1320. Top 3 Family Resorts for Winter Wonder
1321. Top 3 Family Resorts for Spring Break
1322. Top 3 Family Resorts for Fall Vacationing
1323. Combining What the Kids Love with What Mom and Dad Need (all-inclusive golf resorts, winter wonderlands, spa resorts).
1324. Top Best Family Rated Winter Wonderlands
1325. Top Best Family Rated Summer Fun Resorts
1326. Top Best Family Rated Cruise Lines
1327. Top Best Family Rated Fall Getaways
1328. Spring Getaways for Families that Don’t Cost a Fortune
1329. Fall Getaways for Families that Don’t Cost a Fortune
1330. Summer Holidays for Families that Don’t Require a Loan
1331. Traveling with Other Families: Tips on How to Get Along
1332. Traveling with Other Families: Tips on How to Split the Cost
1333. Traveling with Friends: How to Maintain the Friendship and Still Do Your Own Thing
1334. Mineral Springs, Caves, and Taverns, Exploring the Best for Families
1335. Isolated Vacation Retreats to Relax and Rejuvenate While Reconnecting with The Kids
1336. A Zen Vacation Combining Yoga and Meditation with the Family Vacation
1337. Wildlife and Nature Vacations for Families
1338. Sneaking in Exercise on the Family Vacation: The Power of Walking
1339. Paintballing: Fun that the Whole Family can Enjoy
1340. Rock Climbing Adventures for Every Member of the Family
1341. Travel Tips for Traveling with Toddlers
1342. How to Keep Connected with Teens While Traveling
1343. The Top 3 Caribbean Resorts that Cater to Kids
1344. Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families with Younger Children
1345. Best Caribbean Vacations for Families with Children of All Ages
1346. Top Tips to Make Sure Everyone is Happy During Family Vacations (for example, take a vote prior to booking, plan together, let everyone choose one activity each).
1347. Great Travel Ideas by Land (off-the-beaten path road trips, SUV and 4X4 trails)
1348. Great Travel Ideas by Sea (boat rides in remote places like alligator swamp tours, first time family cruise tips).
1349. Great Travel Ideas by Air (unique and unusual air travel ideas such as skydiving, parasailing, ziplining).
1350. Top 3 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
1351. Top Reasons to Hire a Tour or Travel Guide
1352. Top Benefits to Travel on Your Own without a Tour Guide (for example, to save money and do your own thing).
1353. Is it Better to Get a Package Deal when Traveling (is it actually cheaper to rent a car, get a hotel, and book a flight separately).
1354. Booking Vacations Annually Can Save You Bundles (if you book a favorite hot spot every year, can you actually save money)
1355. Booking at the Last Minute Can Save You Money (sometimes last minute cruise plans are cheaper, as well as resorts because they cannot sell and you will be able to get them cheaper).
1356. Top 5 Items You Will Need for Your Hiking Trip
1357. Top 5 Items You Will Need for Your Camping Trip
1358. Top 5 Items You Never Thought to Bring on Your Vacation ( for example, a first aid kit, a separate wallet left in a hotel safe with an extra credit card just in case, etc.).
1359. Top 3 places for Dinosaur Vacations
1360. Great Tips on How Not to Look Like a Tourist
1361. Staying Safe While Traveling
1362. Great Places to Go to Explore Air and Space
1363. Great Places to Go to Explore Land and Sea
1364. Top 3 Caves and Caverns of the World
1365. Top Best Spring Getaways
1366. Winter Wonderland Vacations that Won’t Break the Bank
1367. Thrilling Amusement Parks Around the World
1368. Thrilling Adventures for Families (Shark sightings, deep sea diving, swimming with the rays).
1369. Try a Dude Ranch on for Size: The Benefits and Perks of a Ranch Vacation
1370. Great Volcanic Vacations
1371. An Everything Mountain Vacation from Mountain Boarding Mountain Biking and Skiing
1372. Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, and Snowshoeing, Everything Snow Vacation
1373. A 4X4 Vacation: Everything You Need to Know
1374. Canoeing, Kayaking, and Wild Water Rafting Tips
1375. Hang Gliding, Hot Air Ballooning and Kite Surfing Adventures
1376. Roughing it Out In the Wilderness Vacations
1377. Tips and Tricks for Making the Most out of Your Vacation Photos
1378. What to Bring When Traveling Abroad: Top 5 Checklist
1379. Tips to Travel Successfully on a Budget
1380. Tips for Traveling off Season (keeping up with schoolwork, employment, getting better rates and smaller lines).
1381. Packing Light: Things You Can Really Do Without and Things You Really Need
[showhide type=”google” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1382. What Google+ and some of it’s attractive features.
1383. A comparison of Google+ and other social networks.
1384. Why Google+ beats Google Buzz (comparison, why + will last)
1385. How Google+ integrates with other social networks.
1386. How Google+ integrates with other Google services (YouTube, Gmail, Picasa, etc.)
1387. Google+ demographics (numbers of users, types of people that use it, etc.)
1388. Possibilities with Google+ since they have no character limit for updates.
1389. How to set up a Google+ profile (tips on what to include)
1390. Why adding the places you’ve lived can be beneficial to your Google+ presence
1391. How to specify the address Google+ updates are sent to (instead of the default Gmail)
1392. How to add your mobile number to get updates by text message (specify which updates)
1393. How to create a Google+ Page for business
1394. How to find people to follow (hotmail, search, recommendations)
1395. How to find people that share similar interests on Google+
1396. How to find more people using tools
1397. How Circles work and using them effectively
1398. How to add someone to your Circles (adding to multiple Circles, etc.)
1399. How to add people to Circles on your business page (they have to circle you first)
1400. How to add team members to your Google+ business page
1401. How to reorganize your circles (changing circles, moving people, removing people)
1402. How Extended Circles work and when you should send info to extended circles
1403. How to get more followers on Google+
1404. How to hide the people who have you in their circles from your profile
1405. How to remove the +1s tab from your Google+ profile
1406. Should you circle the people who put you in their Circles, even if you don’t know them?
1407. How to block someone on Google+
1408. How to report a post, person or business page for spam
1409. How to invite Yahoo and Hotmail contacts to Google+
1410. How to make a new post on Google+ (mechanics, basic tutorial)
1411. Ideas on what to post to Google+ to engage followers
1412. How to use copywriting techniques and persuasion in your Google+ posts
1413. How to use the “What’s Hot” feature to get attention on Google+
1414. How to get your Facebook updates to automatically post to Google+
1415. How to transfer your Facebook photos to Google+ (Move2Picasa)
1416. How to comment on someone else’s post (tips for making useful comments)
1417. How to edit or delete a comment you leave on Google+
1418. How to +1 someone else’s post and why you should do it
1419. How to share someone’s post (with tips on how to make it useful to followers)
1420. How to get more comments on your Google+ posts
1421. How to upload photos, create albums and organize folders
1422. Going beyond photos (info graphics, mindmaps and flowcharts that interest your market)
1423. How to upload videos from your computer
1424. How to share videos from YouTube
1425. How to share a link on Google+ (and tips for adding value when sharing)
1426. How to add your location to a Google+ post
1427. How to send a private message in Google+
1428. How to keep Google+ from uploading photos from your mobile phone
1429. How to choose mobile photos to show to your Google+ followers
1430. What are Hangouts and how do they work?
1431. Marketing ideas for using Hangouts (inviting customers, demonstrating new products)
1432. How to start a Hangout while on YouTube and why (sharing your new video, discussing a video)
1433. How to use the Google+ Chat features and how to get added to a chat list?
1434. How to remove someone from your Chat list
1435. An overview of the Google+’s search features
1436. How to save a Google+ search and find it later
1437. How the +1 button can affect your search engine ranking
1438. How to encourage people to +1 your content
1439. Google+ and its importance in Google’s social search features
1440. Understanding Google+ and “Your World” search results (how to turn them off too)
1441. A discussion of whether Google+ integration into search is good or not
1442. How your photo can appear alongside content lists in the Google search engine
1443. Why Google+ search feature helps with research, finding new connections and more
1444. An explanation of how hashtags work on Google+ and why use them
1445. How Google+ Ripples work (how to view them, what they show, what they don’t show)
1446. How and why to disable comment on a post-per-post basis on Google+
1447. How the post locking feature works and when you can’t lock a post
1448. How to change who you are sharing a post with after you post it
1449. How to grow your traffic with Google+
1450. How to build your mailing list with Google+
1451. How to promote your personal brand on Google+
1452. How affiliate marketers can use Google+
1453. How to search YouTube from Google+
1454. How to create a YouTube playlist in Google+ and what to include
1455. Integrating Google+ with Google Reader for content sharing
1456. How to view and understand your +1 stats in Google Webmaster tools
1457. A walk through of the official Google+ mobile application (for various phones)
1458. Top Google+ mobile apps (pick your favourites, describe and explain why)
1459. What is Google’s API and why it might be important to a business
1460. How to make a Google+ game (how to apply to be a developer)
1461. How to find and add Google+ badges to your website
1462. Should you buy Google+ followers?
1463. Should you buy +1s?
1464. How to integrate Google+ with WordPress
1465. How to get notified of Google+ updates before they happen (http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/platform-preview/)
1466. How to add someone to a Google+ Circle from inside your Gmail account
1467. How “Social Extensions” work with your Google+ and Adwords accounts
1468. How to find out who has uncircled you in Google+ and how to remove them
1469. Common mistakes made on Google+ and how to avoid them
1470. How much time should you spend on Google+ and what should you do while there
1471. How to delete your Google+ account and take your data with you
1472. A brief history of Google+ (intro +1 button, launch of network, business pages)
1473. Censorship of Google+ (China, Iran)
1474. A top list of Google+ accounts to follow of interest to your niche
1475. How to analyze your competition’s Google+ approach
1476. Google Chrome extensions to improve your Google+ experience
1477. How to track Google+ Social statistics
1478. Should you create a vanity link for your Google+ page (use gplus.to or buy a domain?)
1479. Making a suggested Circles list (give your potential followers a list of circles you might be appropriate to be placed in)
1480. How Google+ could be made better (a feature wish list)
1481. Google+ Case Studies (find company’s doing well with Google+ and analyze)
iPhone / iPad
[showhide type=”iphone” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1482. How to create a new iTunes account.
1483. How to create a new iTunes account without a credit card.
1484. How to change your default iTunes payment method.
1485. How to redeem an iTunes gift card on your iPhone and iPad.
1486. How to redeem an iTunes gift card with an illegible code.
1487. How to buy a song or music album on your iPhone and iPad.
1488. How to buy a movie on your iPhone and iPad.
1489. How to buy an app from the AppStore on your iPhone and iPad.
1490. How to add your existing music to your iPhone and iPad.
1491. How to listen to music on your iPhone or iPad.
1492. How to watch a movie or video on your iPhone and iPad.
1493. How to add existing video to your iPhone and iPad.
1494. How to import contact lists to your iPhone and iPad.
1495. How to make a phone call from your iPhone.
1496. Basic iPhone and iPad email tips. (how to send, how to receive, first email)
1497. Advanced iPhone and iPad email tips. (auto BCC, advanced email settings)
1498. How to set up an existing email account on your iPhone and iPad.
1499. How to set up more than one email account on your iPhone and iPad.
1500. How to edit your edit settings on your iPhone and iPad.
1501. How to delete an email account from your iPhone and iPad.
1502. How to check email on your iPhone and iPad.
1503. How to send email from your iPhone and iPad.
1504. How to reply to email on your iPhone and iPad.
1505. How to CC and BCC email on your iPhone and iPad.
1506. How to change your email signature on your iPhone and iPad.
1507. How to set up FaceTime on your iPhone iPad.
1508. How to use FaceTime on your iPhone and iPad.
1509. How to use FaceTime on your iPhone and iPad from your contact list.
1510. How to select a good location to make a video call. (lighting, background, subject)
1511. How to set up your Twitter account on your iPhone and iPad.
1512. How to set up the iCloud on your iPhone and iPad.
1513. How to take a picture on your iPhone and iPad.
1514. How to record an audio clip on your iPhone and iPad.
1515. How to set up PhotoStream on your iPhone and iPad.
1516. How to tag pictures with physical location on your iPhone and iPad.
1517. How to protect the screen on your iPhone and iPad.
1518. How to clean the screen on your iPhone and iPad.
1519. How to clean the exterior of your iPhone and iPad.
1520. How to clean out the headphone jack on your iPhone and iPad.
1521. How to change the volume with a broken volume control on your iPhone and iPad.
1522. How to select the proper switch setting for your iPhone and iPad.(mute or screen tilt)
1523. How to control the sound level your iPhone and iPad. (volume and mute)
1524. How to lock the screen with a broken switch on your iPhone and iPad.
1525. How to mute with a broken switch on your iPhone and iPad.
1526. How to take a screenshot on your iPhone and iPad.
1527. How to use apps on your iPhone and iPad.
1528. Top 25 list of apps for your iPhone.
1529. Top 25 games for your iPhone.
1530. Top 25 list of apps for your iPad.
1531. Top 25 games for your iPad.
1532. How to use Game Center to play multiplayer games on your iPhone and iPad.
1533. How to add online storage using Dropbox to your iPhone and iPad.
1534. How to access popular social media on your iPhone and iPad.
1535. How to print to a wireless printer using your iPhone and iPad.
1536. How to mirror your iPad on your TV using Apple TV.
1537. How to watch media on your TV using AirPlay using your iPhone and iPad.
1538. How to prepare a video to watch on your iPhone and iPad.
1539. How to use your iPhone or iPad as a remote control for your Apple TV.
1540. How to prepare your iPhone & iPad for emergencies.(power chargers, info, contacts)
1541. How to increase the battery life on your iPhone and iPad.
1542. How to display numeral battery percentage for your iPhone and iPad.
1543. How to manage apps on your iPhone and iPad. (moving and creating folders)
1544. How to remove an app from your iPhone and iPad.
1545. How to recover old emails on your iPhone and iPad.
1546. How to set up wireless Internet access on your iPhone and iPad.
1547. Basic guide for differences between 3G and wireless Internet on iPhone and iPad.
1548. How to monitor your Internet data usage on your iPhone and iPad.
1549. How to copy dates and events on the calendar in your iPhone and iPad.
1550. How to schedule dates and events on the calendar in your iPhone and iPad.
1551. How to use the clock in your iPhone and iPad. (time, timer, stopwatch, alarms)
1552. Advanced phone guide for your iPhone. (conference, hold, data during call, speaker)
1553. How to check visual voicemail on your iPhone.
1554. How to check voicemail on your iPhone.
1555. How to use Bluetooth devices with your iPhone and iPad.
1556. How to use your iPhone as a wireless hotspot.
1557. Basic iPhone camera guide. (ambient light, reflective surfaces, HD file size warning)
1558. Advanced iPhone camera guide. (facial focus, zoom, flash, grid, picture library)
1559. How to check the weather on your iPhone and iPad.
1560. How to check your stock portfolio on your iPhone and iPad.
1561. How to scan a QR code using Scan app on your iPhone and iPad.
1562. How to plan trips using the Maps app on your iPhone and iPad.
1563. Basic iPhone and iPad Maps guide. (trip plan, address search, view types)
1564. Advanced iPhone and iPad Maps guide. (Google StreetView, satellite view, GPS)
1565. How to take notes on your iPhone and iPad.
1566. How to edit or copy and paste using Notes on your iPhone and iPad.
1567. How to contact emergency services on your iPhone.
1568. How to dry your iPhone if it gets wet accidentally. (seal in dry rice, leave overnight)
1569. How to store data on your iPhone and iPad.
1570. How to use your iPhone and iPad outdoors. (screen covers, cases, condensation)
1571. How to restore an iPhone or iPad backup to a new iPhone or iPad.
1572. How to restore your iPhone or iPad to an old backup.
1573. How to edit playlists on your computer to listen to on your iPhone and iPad.
1574. How to use playlists on your iPhone and iPad.
1575. How to use Genius playlist on your iPhone and iPad.
1576. How to reset your iPhone and iPad spellcheck dictionary.
1577. Basic iPhone and iPad autocorrect guide. (autocomplete, refusing corrections)
1578. Advanced iPhone and iPad autocorrect guide. (adding words, capitals, numbers)
1579. Basic landscape and tilt guide for your iPhone and iPad.
1580. How to use iPhone apps on your iPad.
1581. iPhone and iPad keyboard guide. (dock and split mode, function keys, layers)
Juicing & Smoothies
[showhide type=”juicing” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1582. Grow your own fruits and veggies for juicing (what types/how to/benefits)
1583. Finding fruits for juicing all year round (your garden, bartering with friends for their garden harvest, buying online)
1584. Top tips to buy fruits and veggies online for your juicing
1585. Best places to get fruits and veggies for juicing (farmer’s market, locally grown, online, neighbor’s garden)
1586. Tips on how to buy the freshest fruit and veggies for juicing (in season/local/use and store asap, handle with care)
1587. Can you freeze smoothies
1588. Getting the family to enjoy smoothies (everyone gets to make their own, trying different recipes, etc.)
1589. Try going to a smoothie bar (grab a gal pal or your date and try something new)
1590. Thinking about opening your own juice bar? Tips and advice
1591. Opening your own juice bar, should you go out on your own or look into a possible franchise
1592. Benefits of going organic with fruits and veggies for your juicing
1593. Juicing versus blending is there really a difference
1594. How to successfully dine with others when you are on a juicing diet (bring your own, juice beforehand)
1595. Host a smoothie and juice gathering (make different types of smoothies and juices and invite your friends and family to come join the fun, even let them help make some)
1596. Fruit and vegetable fairs are a great way to find new resources, meet new people who can offer tips, advice, and recipes, networking.
1597. Starting your own juicing business online, tips and advice
1598. How implementing juicing and smoothies can help save you money on your budget (fruits and vegetables bought in season are more cost-effective, juicing and smoothies can fill you up).
1599. The history of the smoothie, how it all got started
1600. Disposable smoothies; are they good for your kids lunch box? (are they filled with extra sugar, chemicals, and preservatives?)
1601. Can you bake or use smoothies as a filling for recipes (muffins, pies, breakfast bars)
1602. How healthy are smoothies? Look at using things like dairy, water from the tap, sweetened juice that may not be that healthy
1603. Top things to stay away from adding in your smoothie (certain types of peanut butter, genetically modified soy milk, artificial sweeteners, water from the tap)
1604. Best and Worst Smoothie recipes
1605. What equipment you need to make smoothies (Stick mixer, blender, food processor, vitamix)
1606. What equipment you will need to start juicing (blender, juicer, centrifugal juicer)
1607. What is the difference between a juicer and a blender, the benefits, the downsides
1608. How to properly store juices made from juicers (plastic versus glass, how long to keep it)
1609. Tips to stay motivated while juicing (have an accountability partner, journal or blog about your success)
1610. Starting your own juicing blog, (which platform is best, using keywords)
1611. How to find as much as you can about juicing and smoothies using social media (Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.)
1612. Things to know before buying a juicer (speed, quality, ease of use, clean-up)
1613. The top things to know about fruit and vegetables for juicing (are they organic, pesticide free, can you leave the skin on)
1614. What’s the buzz about using spirulina in your juicing? (the benefits, what is it, does it really work)
1615. Is juicing really worth it? (tips on how inexpensive it can be, how it really does work, how much time it takes)
1616. Top reasons to start juicing today (increasing your fruit and vegetable intake, adds variety, keeps you hydrated, boosts immune system, good for digestion)
1617. The best place to buy a smoothie (compare and contrast the nutritional information, sugar content, and popularity of local smoothie bars)
1618. Juice/smoothie ideas to help you when you are sick (cold or flu, hangover smoothie, etc.)
HEALTH RELATED POST IDEAS
1619. The medicinal value of juicing veggies
1620. The medicinal value of juicing fruits
1621. The top 5 healthiest veggies for juicing
1622. The top 5 healthiest fruits for juicing
1623. Good veggies for juicing in the summer and their benefits
1624. Good veggies for juicing in the fall and their benefits
1625. Good veggies for juicing in the winter and their benefits
1626. Good veggies for juicing in the spring and their benefits
1627. The benefits of adding protein powder to smoothies
1628. The benefits of adding flax to your smoothies
1629. What is a green smoothie and its benefits
1630. Adding vitamins to your smoothie (this is a great way to get your vitamins in if you do not like swallowing pills, also you can open up the vitamins that comes as caplets)
1631. Brain benefits of juicing veggies (how leafy greens can boost brain function)
1632. Brain benefits of juicing fruits (Lycopene is supposed to keep your brain healthy)
1633. Heart benefits of juicing veggies (certain veggies reduce heart disease, lower obesity)
1634. Heart benefits of juicing fruits (how certain fruits lower cholesterol, reduce risk of heart attacks)
1635. Different juices for different goals (heart healthy juicer, immune system juices, energizer juices)
1636. Can juicing organic fruits and veggies give you a mental boost as well as an emotional boost?
1637. Does juicing help with colon issues
1638. How to do a juicing fast (you can choose once per week or three times per month, making time, incorporating busy schedules while juicing fast)
1639. The benefits of a juicing fast
1640. Supplements to include along with your juicing fast
1641. Weight loss with juicing (tips, advice, dos and don’ts)
1642. The benefits of an oatmeal smoothie
1643. All you need to know about green smoothies (health benefits, risks, kidney stones, mixing leafy greens with certain medications)
1644. Can juicing and smoothies help with better skin (certain fruits, vegetables, yogurt, can help with clearer skin just as staying hydrated will, as well.)
1645. Detoxification and juicing (tips, how many days, what kinds of recipes to make)
1646. The benefits of going vegan with juicing (it may be easier to go vegan with juicing as compared to doing it without juicing)
1647. The benefits of juicing for men (muscle building and maintenance, detox)
1648. The benefits of juicing for women (hair, skin, nails,)
1649. Smoothies for beauty (facials made with seaweed, fruits, and vegetables)
1650. Beauty facial masks (use the leftovers from your juicing like overripe fruits such as kiwi and strawberry mixed with sugar and honey to create a fruitful facial).
1651. Juicing and fasting, some dos and don’ts such as speak to your doctor, make sure you are not pregnant, start slowly.
1652. Juicing all-year round. Should you juice just to reach a weight or health goal or should you incorporate juicing into your life all the time. (juicing twice a week, or six times a year, every day).
1653. Smoothie recipes made with yogurt (different recipes for breakfast, brunch, snacktime)
1654. Making smoothie popsicles for younger children (let them pick ingredients, let them help)
1655. Making smoothies with different types of peanut butter (all natural, low-fat, creamy, chunky, organic)
1656. Different toppings for your smoothie once it is done (granola, cinnamon, cranberries, raisins, shaved chocolate)
1657. Different types of milk products for your smoothie (soy milk, almond milk, low-fat milk, whole milk, coconut milk)
1658. Smoothies on the go, how to prepare smoothies for work, school, or your commute to work.
1659. Sweet substitutes for your smoothies (honey, coconut milk)
1660. Smoothie recipes for breakfast
1661. Smoothie recipes for lunch
1662. Smoothie recipes for breaktime
1663. Smoothie recipes for weight loss
1664. Eating smoothies out, be aware of how much sugar or artificial sweetener may be added, know your facts
1665. Making your smoothies at home or buying them out, compare and contrast, which is more beneficial.
1666. Smoothie recipes just for kids (peanut butter, chocolate, coconut)
1667. Juicing soups and salads, the how-tos and the benefits
1668. Seasonal smoothies (apple spice, pumpkin)
1669. Smoothie desserts (pumpkin pie smoothie, chocolate smoothie)
1670. Holiday smoothies (smoothies made with peppermint candy canes for Christmas, chocolate for Valentine’s Day, pumpkin for Thanksgiving, blueberries, strawberries and yogurt for 4th July)
1671. Milkshakes, smoothies, and frappes, what’s the difference
1672. Making Soups in your Juicer (squash, tomato, leek)
1673. Different soups for different seasons in your juicer (winter squash, summer squash, beets, pears)
CHOOSING FRUITS & VEGGIES
1674. Good fruits for juicing in summer and their benefits
1675. Good fruits for juicing in fall and their benefits
1676. Good fruits for juicing in winter and their benefits
1677. Good fruits for juicing in spring and their benefits
1678. Mixing fruits and veggies for juicing (like apple and zucchini)
1679. Fruits for juicing outside the box (black currants, sapodilla, sugar apples, mulberries
1680. Veggies for juicing outside the box (Morel mushroom/fennel)
1681. Combining foods (fruits and vegetables) when juicing, the best combinations
[showhide type=”kindle” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1682. History of Kindle – how it was developed, where it is now and where it’s going.
1683. Kindle stats (how many use devices, apps, book downloads, numbers of books)
1684. A comparison of various Kindle devices (price, features, etc.)
1685. A comparison between Kindle and other e-readers, including ebook selection.
1686. A comparison of Kindle as a book seller to other digital publishers like ClickBank, iTunes iBookstore, Nook
1687. Why established authors should embrace Kindle.
1688. Why content publishers or information marketers should embrace Kindle.
1689. How Kindle allows unknown authors to compete with established ones.
1690. How to use Kindle to establish your expertise and credibility in your field
1691. Pros and cons of working with a vanity publisher and why self-publishing on Kindle might be a better idea.
1692. How to use your existing content and turn it into Kindle ebooks.
1693. How to sign up for a Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) account (just need an Amazon account and update info for KDP)
1694. Understanding the Kindle Terms of Service in plain language.
1695. How to stay up to date on KDP news (Twitter, Facebook, mailing list, community)
1696. Understanding how royalties work on Kindle and making the right choice for you.
1697. How to find hot selling topics on Kindle.
1698. How to turn interviews into Kindle ebooks (choosing people to interview, making interviews readable and enjoyable)
1699. How to find the perfect title for your Kindle ebook.
1700. How to price your Kindle ebook (look at similar books, calculating profits)
1701. How to format your Kindle ebook (guidelines, paragraphs, no bullets, etc., step-by-step tutorial)
1702. Using the Amazon provided KindleGen tool to create HTML books.
1703. Using the KindlePreviewer tool to see how your ebook will look on a Kindle
1704. Possibilities with using the Kindle Development Kit (KDK) – Kindle’s limited availability API
1705. The Kindle Fire App Store – a growing opportunity for app developers?
1706. List of (and explanation of) accepted document formats on Kindle.
1707. Offer downloadable templates for creating Kindle ebooks.
1708. Special formatting instructions for Mac users.
1709. How the recently released Kindle Format 8 makes it easier to create great looking books
1710. Common formatting mistakes on Kindle and how to avoid them (makes books hard to read)
1711. How to create a clickable table of contents (important for kindle books)
1712. Tips for using images in your Kindle ebooks (formats, sizes, evoke emotion, illustrate a point, etc.)
1713. How to find images to use in your Kindle ebooks (free, paid, creating your own)
1714. How to create your own Kindle ebook cover (size, tools to use, eye catching design)
1715. Offer downloadable templates for creating Kindle ebook covers
1716. How to hire someone to create your cover (good skills, pricing expectation)
1717. How to hire someone to edit your book (pricing, quality editor)
1718. Self-editing tips for your Kindle guide (common mistakes, spell check, read aloud)
1719. Do you need to use a conversion service to format your ebook (pros/cons)?
1720. Review of conversion services (ex. 52Novels, Booknook, CreateSpace, etc.)
1721. How to determine what type of publishing rights you have?
1722. How public domain content can be published on Kindle (translated, annotated, illustrated)
1723. How to find public domain content to use for your Kindle books (Project Gutenberg etc.)
1724. Resources for public domain content and ideas on how to adapt it for publishing.
1725. Tips for fiction writers on Kindle (length of book, genres that sell well)
1726. Tips for non-fiction writers (topics, what type of information to include)
1727. Tips for poetry writers (what types of poetry sell, adding images, categorizing)
1728. How linking of digital and print books work (ex. if a book is available in print as well)
1729. How you get paid for your Kindle sales from Amazon (pay periods, minimums, payment methods)
1730. How to get featured in the Kindle Indie Bookstore (you can’t submit for consideration, but tips for getting noticed)
1731. How to make a correction after you’ve converted and loaded your ebook.
1732. How Kindle book lending works (opting out, how customers can lend books, etc.)
1733. Monthly fund for ebooks that are exclusive in Kindle’s lending library (KDP Select)
1734. How Kindle gifting works (royalties accrue when recipient downloads, etc.)
1735. Listing your ebook with marketing in mind (keywords, categories)
1736. How to improve the marketability of your ebook (build on the suggestions here: https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=A37SMD4NYVZDI7)
1737. How to link to your Kindle ebook from your website (can’t use trademarks, associate link)
1738. Do you need an ISBN to publish your ebook (No, Amazon uses their ASIN system)?
1739. Tips for writing a great author page (use a photo, remember your audience)
1740. Tips for a professional photo for your author page (dress, background, pose, lighting)
1741. How to promote your Kindle ebook yourself (email marketing, on site promotions etc.)
1742. How to use Amazon Author Central to promote your work.
1743. How to run a virtual book tour (giveaways, ads, guest blogging, interviews)
1744. How to create a video trailer for your book (finding images, choosing narration)
1745. More video marketing ideas to promote your book (videos on specific subjects, teasers, etc.)
1746. How to promote your video trailer (Kindle author pages, your website, social media, advertising)
1747. How to write a press release to promote your Kindle ebook (template, writing tips, etc.)
1748. How to grow your mailing list by publishing Kindle ebooks (include promotion for free gift inside, tips on placement and how to get people to sign up)
1749. How Kindle determines what content to show in the Look Inside features (10%, rounded up)
1750. How to determine availability of your book (countries and when to limit availability)
1751. How to read your sales reports (different reports, what they mean, determining your payout)
1752. Tax information, depending on your location (U.S., non-U.S.)
1753. How to make your Kindle book available in print with CreateSpace (how it works, pricing, etc.)
1754. How to avoid getting your account terminated (respecting rules, what to do if there are issues)
1755. Kindle return policy and how it can affect your sales.
1756. Is PLR (private label rights content) really banned from Kindle? How to use PLR to create original work.
1757. How to find a ghostwriter to write your Kindle ebook (price expectation, finding quality)
1758. How to work with your ghostwriter to get a polished product (feedback, editing)
1759. A wish list for Kindle Direct Publishing features (ideas to make it better).
1760. How Kindle Publishing for Blogs work (let Kindle users access your blog through their readers)
1761. How to publish a newspaper or magazine on Kindle (royalties, how it works, etc.)
1762. What are Kindle Singles (10-30K word essays – low cost)
1763. Should you pay someone to publish your Kindle ebook for you (pros/cons)?
1764. How to become a Kindle ebook publisher for other authors (get publishing rights and give a percentage or charge a one-time fee to get them set up)
1765. How to get more reviews of your Kindle ebook in the Kindle ebook store
1766. How to get Bloggers to review your ebook on their blog.
1767. Spam on Kindle (people submitting copyrighted work, exact copies of PLR…how to avoid being part of the problem)
1768. Amazon’s battle with independent and other publishers (ex. Independent Publishers Group, Barnes & Noble)
1769. What it really means when traditional book publishers say Kindle is ruining publishing (will put publishers and their employees out of business, not writers)
1770. Kindle success stories (interview successful authors).
1771. Kindle case studies (look for ebooks doing well on Kindle and analyze their approach)
1772. The benefits of having a series of books to sell instead of publishing one at a time.
1773. How to set up a blog that promotes your Kindle work.
1774. How to use social media to promote your Kindle work.
1775. About the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award (what it is, previous winners, rules)
1776. Exploring other ebook options (iTunes iBookstore, Nook, etc.) and adding them to your publishing schedule.
1777. How to sell Kindle ebooks without publishing any yourself (tips for Amazon Associates to sell Kindle ebooks)
1778. Top X (you choose the numbers) resources for Kindle publishing (blogs, books, etc.)
1779. Comprehensive checklist for publishing and marketing a Kindle ebook – an “A to Z” list.
1780. How to close your Kindle account and any considerations before doing so.
[showhide type=”linkedin” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1781. An overview of LinkedIn and its features.
1782. Who should you use LinkedIn and who shouldn’t.
1783. A comparison of LinkedIn and other social networks.
1784. LinkedIn vs. Monster (feature comparison, reach, etc.)
1785. The importance of using LinkedIn even if you’re employed (build connections)
1786. Top (5, 10, 20 or whatever) reasons to join LinkedIn.
1787. How to set up a LinkedIn account.
1788. How to search your contacts from your email account and find them on LinkedIn.
1789. How to make a post (attach a link, post to Twitter, choose visibility)
1790. How to create a LinkedIn profile and make sure it’s complete
1791. How to import your resume to your profile.
1792. Using keywords to improve your LinkedIn profile (so you’re found on search)
1793. LinkedIn account and profile security overview.
1794. Common LinkedIn profile mistakes and how to avoid them.
1795. How and why to ask for a Recommendation in LinkedIn.
1796. How to search for and add a new contact.
1797. Tips for cleaning up your connections list (too many people, not the right people)
1798. How to add a company to LinkedIn.
1799. How to add yourself to an existing company.
1800. How to remove people on your company page that don’t belong there
1801. Tips for making an effective company page
1802. What is a LinkedIn group and how to find groups.
1803. How to create and run a successful LinkedIn group.
1804. Should you make your LinkedIn group auto-join or approve members?
1805. Tips for effective participation in someone else’s group
1806. How to get more clients using LinkedIn.
1807. How to search for jobs on LinkedIn. (including saved searches)
1808. What is Job Seekers Premium and should you sign up for it?
1809. How to improve your chances of finding a job through LinkedIn.
1810. Hot to post a job and tips for finding the right people.
1811. What are “Talent” subscriptions and are the valuable for finding talent?
1812. What are LinkedIn’s corporate recruiting solutions and how do they help?
1813. How to conduct reference checks with the help of LinkedIn.
1814. How to used LinkedIn to find joint venture partners
1815. How to use LinkedIn to recruit affiliates to your affiliate program
1816. How to use LinkedIn to promote your book or other creative work
1817. Connecting with journalists on LinkedIn (get called on as an expert, answer questions)
1818. Ways to earn money through your participation with LinkedIn
1819. How to use LinkedIn to grow your website traffic.
1820. How to use LinkedIn to get more email subscribers.
1821. How direct sales associates use LinkedIn. (and tips)
1822. How to send and receive private messages in LinkedIn.
1823. How to use the private message system responsibly.
1824. How to identify spam or fake user accounts on LinkedIn.
1825. How to report a user for spam on LinkedIn.
1826. Who to decide who you should accept as a contact on LinkedIn.
1827. Understanding your Network Statistics (degrees away, regional access, etc.)
1828. Connecting with people from your school or company (see stats, find people)
1829. How to find companies to follow on LinkedIn and the benefits.
1830. Where to find LinkedIn news. (lists to sign up for, sites to visit, LinkedIn Today blog)
1831. Why and how to save articles on LinkedIn
1832. LinkedIn Case Studies (observe companies or individuals doing well on LinkedIn)
1833. How to use the Answers feature and what types of questions to ask.
1834. Build your expertise and reputation by answering questions. (how to find questions)
1835. What is LinkedIn Skills? (related companies, add skills to your profile, find jobs)
1836. Full discussion of available account upgrades and are they really worth it.
1837. How the LinkedIn Polls feature works (answering, viewing, creating)
1838. How to make an introduction between two connections and why do it
1839. How to request an introduction for yourself (mechanics and success tips)
1840. Finding a connection that can help you connect with a specific person in a company.
1841. How to control who can view your photos and recommended settings
1842. Why participation in polls can be strategic in creating connections
1843. How to upload a PowerPoint presentation to your profile (Google Presentations app)
1844. Using the BlogLink application to connect your blog to your profile.
1845. How to create a reading list on LinkedIn (Reading List by Amazon application)
1846. How to merge accounts on LinkedIn (only one profile per person allowed)
1847. Had your LinkedIn account restricted? Tips for getting it back.
1848. What is the LinkedIn “Do Not Contact” list and should you use it?
1849. How and when to block someone from viewing your LinkedIn profile.
1850. How to manage the applications their on your profile (add, remove, hide, show, etc.)
1851. An introduction to advertising on LinkedIn (how it works, pricing)
1852. Types of pages you can linked to in a LinkedIn ad. (display url, ethics, no pop-ups)
1853. LinkedIn ad writing tips. (headlines, images, content and offer)
1854. Targeting options for LinkedIn ads.
1855. Setting maximum bids and daily budgets for your LinkedIn ads.
1856. How to improve click throughs on your LinkedIn ads.
1857. Should you use LinkedIn Ad Audience network (partner sites that display ads)
1858. How Lead Collection works and is it a good idea? (can’t export, use own lead collection)
1859. How to add a LinkedIn badge to your website (where to get one, where to display it)
1860. Understanding the OpenLink Network (sending messages, how it works)
1861. How InMail works (sending messages to people not in your network, purchasing credits)
1862. Attending LinkedIn webinars (https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/530
1863. How to determine and modify who can see your network connections
1864. How the Cardmuch app lets you import business cards into your connections
1865. How the Linked In Job Seeker Badge works (shows you are looking)
1866. A history of LinkedIn (creators, beginnings, membership info, etc.)
1867. Biography of Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn founder.
1868. A LinkedIn feature wish list (features you think would make LinkedIn better)
1869. Should you send your Twitter updates to your LinkedIn account? (pros / cons)
1870. How to delete your LinkedIn account (what does deleting mean, your data)
1871. What is a LinkedIn event and tips for using them.
1872. Tutorial on creating an event and promoting it.
1873. Top [x number] LinkedIn tips for [doctors, lawyers, etc.]
1874. Top [x number] LinkedIn groups for [getting a job, finding clients, etc.]
1875. Top [x number] blogs to learn about LinkedIn.
1876. How to use LinkedIn as part of your SEO strategy
1877. Building your personal brand on LinkedIn (what it means, tips for doing it, etc.)
1878. Is LinkedIn enough to find a job? (other methods you should use, etc.)
1879. Using LinkedIn to make your business travel plans (people to meet, use Tripit app)
1880. A demonstration of the LinkedIn mobile app(s).
Misc Topics / Topic Ideas For Every Blogger
[showhide type=”misc” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
1881. 101 Fabulous Blog Topic Ideas
1982. 100 Blog Posts I Hope YOU Write
2082. 67 Ideas For Blog Topics
2149. 101+ Blog Post Ideas
2250. 52 Blog Topic Ideas To Get You Started
[showhide type=”mom” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2302. 101 Blog Topic Ideas For Moms
2403. 101 Post Ideas For Your Mom Blog
2504. 101 Mom Blog Topics To Feed The Creative Flames
[showhide type=”natural” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2505. What is natural living (food, home products, activities, life approach)?
2506. Health benefits of natural living.
2507. Money-saving benefits of natural living.
2508. Environmental benefits of natural living.
2509. What is natural food (food in most natural state possible, what’s not included)?
2510. What is organic food really and is all organically-labeled food actually organic?
2511. What is the difference between Certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified?
2512. What is the difference between organic and locally grown food?
2513. Why grass-fed meats are better than grain-fed.
2514. Why even organic foods aren’t as nutrient-rich as foods in the past (depleted soils).
2515. The benefits of choosing organic food (environmental, health, economic).
2516. How to save money while buying organic food.
2517. How to find grocery stores and other source for nature friendly foods.
2518. Healthy eating on a budget tips – you don’t need to resort to cheap processed foods.
2519. The hidden secrets of some stores that call themselves “health food stores” but aren’t.
2520. Dangerous chemicals and dyes that can be found in commercially produced foods.
2521. Organizing a movement to get local retailers/ government to choose natural options.
2522. The benefits of buying in bulk and tips for doing it.
2523. Vegetarianism and natural living – benefits, reasons for choosing this approach
2524. Veganism and natural living – benefits, reasons for choosing this approach
2525. Raw food diet and natural living – benefits, reasons for choosing this approach
2526. Paleolithic (Paleo) diet and natural living – benefits, reasons for choosing this approach
2527. Eating out and sticking with your natural approach to food.
2528. Natural food recipes (whether they’re vegetarian, vegan, raw, Paleo, etc.)
2529. Ideas for creating more eco-friendly packed lunches.
2530. Ensuring you get all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients you need.
2531. Should you use supplements with your healthy eating lifestyle?
2532. Natural ways to improve your memory.
2533. Understanding homeopathy and its benefits.
2534. Homeopathic remedies for common ailments.
2535. Finding a doctor that supports your natural approach to health and healing.
2536. Not all supplements are created equal – choosing more natural sources.
2537. How natural living helps people lose and maintain a healthy weight.
2538. The importance of exercise in a natural approach to living.
2539. What is freeganism and how can you support it?
2540. The Slow Movement (slow food, slow gardening, slow food, slow parenting…etc)
2541. The truth about bottled water (water quality and the bottles they’re put in).
2542. The benefits of natural childbirth for mom and child.
2543. Dangers of epidurals and other medical interventions during childbirth.
2544. How to make your own birthing plan and ensuring it is followed.
2545. What is a doula and should you work with one?
2546. What is a midwife and should you work with one?
2547. Tips for raising children in a natural living world (resisting temptation, etc.)
2548. ADHD and the natural diet – do your kids need drugs?
2549. The importance of free play for children and tips to get kids interested.
2550. Homeschool or public school? Why mean natural parents choose to teach at home.
2551. Benefits of long term breastfeeding (length recommendation, etc.)
2552. Tips for breastfeeding in public and dealing with criticism.
2553. Natural teething and other pain remedies for babies and children.
2554. Making your own homemade baby wipes.
2555. Choosing the right cloth diaper and diapering tips.
2556. Skipping the diapers and understanding elimination communication.
2557. Making homemade baby food.
2558. What is attachment parenting and its benefits?
2559. What to do when your teenager chooses not to adopt a natural lifestyle.
2560. The dangers of over-scheduling your children and how to avoid it.
2561. Natural birth control options and their effectiveness.
2562. Dealing with criticism/misunderstanding from friends/family about your natural lifestyle
2563. Energy conversation tips (electricity, heat, water, etc.)
2564. Tips for better insulating your home.
2565. How to find the right solar panels (a discussion of budget, size, etc.)
2566. How to grow your own vegetable garden (different soil, water requirements, etc.)
2567. How to grow fruit trees (different environmental requirements, care, time required)
2568. How to grow your own herb garden (in or outdoors).
2569. Building your own eco-friendly greenhouse.
2570. Information on natural pesticides you can use in your garden.
2571. How to make and manage your own home compost.
2572. Managing recycling in your home and working towards zero waste.
2573. How to reduce water consumption in your home and garden.
2574. Collecting rain water and how to use it in your home and garden.
2575. How to reduce the amount of consumer products your family buys.
2576. Tips for second hand shopping (different types of products, checking quality/safety)
2577. An all-natural Christmas – how to get into the spirit of giving without all the “stuff”.
2578. Birthday gift ideas that suit a natural lifestyle.
2579. Kid birthday party themes done the natural way.
2580. Eco-friendly crafting ideas (include instructions, patterns, etc.)
2581. Fun and free activities for the family at home.
2582. Fun and free outdoor activities.
2583. Hidden unnatural dangers in your home (paint, cleaning products, furniture, etc.)
2584. How to make effective natural cleaning products at home.
2585. How to find quality natural cosmetics and how to ensure they are natural.
2586. How to find natural skincare products (moisturizer, sunscreen, etc.).
2587. How to make your own natural skincare products from home.
2588. How to create a natural spa day in your own home.
2589. Do you really need sunscreen every single time you go out in the sun?
2590. The difference between products made from recycled sources, instead of virgin ones.
2591. How to find products made from recycled resources.
2592. Eco-friendly travel tips.
2593. Sustainable travel destination ideas.
2594. Finding green-friendly hotels.
2595. What is organic clothing and where to buy it.
2596. Organic pet foods – what does it mean and where to get it.
2597. Essential oils and your health (how they work, what certain oils do, etc.)
2598. Tips for driving less and using less gas.
2599. Surprising carcinogens that can be found in your home and workplace.
2600. Eco-friendly home renovation tips (choosing materials, building approaches)
2601. What is zero carbon homes and how do they work?
2602. Taking your old furniture and making it look new.
2603. Hybrid and electric cars – a look at how they work, how eco-friendly are they
2604. Earth Day ideas and making resolutions beyond 1 day.
2605. Choosing the right cloth diaper and diapering tips.
2606. Skipping the diapers and understanding elimination communication.
2607. Making homemade baby food.
2223. What is attachment parenting and its benefits?
2224. What to do when your teenager chooses not to adopt a natural lifestyle.
2225. The dangers of overscheduling your children and how to avoid it.
2226. Natural birth control options and their effectiveness.
2227. Dealing with criticism/misunderstanding from friends/family about your natural lifestyle
2228. Energy conversation tips (electricity, heat, water, etc.)
2229. Tips for better insulating your home.
2230. How to find the right solar panels (a discussion of budget, size, etc.)
2231. How to grow your own vegetable garden (different soil, water requirements, etc.)
2232. How to grow fruit trees (different environmental requirements, care, time required)
2233. How to grow your own herb garden (in or outdoors).
2234. Building your own eco-friendly greenhouse.
2235. Information on natural pesticides you can use in your garden.
2236. How to make and manage your own home compost.
2237. Managing recycling in your home and working towards zero waste.
2238. How to reduce water consumption in your home and garden.
2239. Collecting rain water and how to use it in your home and garden.
2240. How to reduce the amount of consumer products your family buys.
2241. Tips for second hand shopping (different types of products, checking quality/safety)
2242. An all-natural Christmas – how to get into the spirit of giving without all the “stuff”.
2243. Birthday gift ideas that suit a natural lifestyle.
2244. Kid birthday party themes done the natural way.
2245. Eco-friendly crafting ideas (include instructions, patterns, etc.)
2246. Fun and free activities for the family at home.
2247. Fun and free outdoor activities.
2248. Hidden unnatural dangers in your home (paint, cleaning products, furniture, etc.)
2249. How to make effective natural cleaning products at home.
2250. How to find quality natural cosmetics and how to ensure they are natural.
2251. How to find natural skincare products (moisturizer, sunscreen, etc.).
2252. How to make your own natural skincare products from home.
2253. How to create a natural spa day in your own home.
2254. Do you really need sunscreen every single time you go out in the sun?
2255. The difference between products made from recycled sources, instead of virgin ones.
2256. How to find products made from recycled resources.
2257. Eco-friendly travel tips.
2258. Sustainable travel destination ideas.
2259. Finding green-friendly hotels.
2260. What is organic clothing and where to buy it.
2261. Organic pet foods – what does it mean and where to get it.
2262. Essential oils and your health (how they work, what certain oils do, etc.)
2263. Tips for driving less and using less gas.
2264. Surprising carcinogens that can be found in your home and workplace.
2265. Eco-friendly home renovation tips (choosing materials, building approaches)
2266. What is zero carbon homes and how do they work?
2267. Taking your old furniture and making it look new.
2268. Hybrid and electric cars – a look at how they work, how eco-friendly are they?
2269. Earth Day ideas and making resolutions beyond 1 day.
[showhide type=”offline” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2270. Top 10 ways to find offline marketing clients in your area.
2271. How to pitch your services to …
3. Doctors, etc.
2272. Which types of local business are the most lucrative to work with?
2273. How to gently educate offline businesses about the benefits of internet marketing.
2274. Ways to network in your niche.
2275. How to use networking to meet potential clients.
2276. Tools to make finding offline clients easier.
2277. How to get your first customer.
2278. How to get your foot in the door.
2279. How to use social media to connect with your offline marketing prospects.
2280. How to establish credibility as an offline marketing consultant.
Understanding Your Client & Building Relationships:
2281. Understanding the biggest challenges local businesses have for marketing online.
2282. How to identify your target offline business niche.
2283. What does an offline marketing business look for in a consultant?
2284. What does an offline business need first? How to identify your prospect’s priorities.
2285. SEO marketing problems local business owners face.
2286. How to solve your client’s social media marketing problems.
2287. Social media marketing problems your clients face.
2288. Common myths that offline business owners have about internet marketing.
2289. Tips to build relationships with prospects.
2290. How does a down economy affect your prospects?
2291. Common mistakes local business owners make and how to avoid them.
2292. How to overcome common offline business mindset obstacles.
2293. Understand where your offline business owner is coming from – how their mindset is different from an Internet marketer.
2294. How to show your prospects they don’t have to do everything to grow their business.
Starting an Offline Marketing Business:
2295. The benefits of becoming an offline marketing consultant.
2296. Creating your elevator pitch/introduction to grab attention.
2297. Ways to specialize.
2298. What are some of the obstacles you see in you starting an offline marketing business?
2299. Do you need experience to start an offline marketing business?
2300. Starting an offline marketing business? Contractors to have on your team
2. Virtual assistant
4. Graphic designer
2301. Starting an offline marketing business on a budget.
2302. How to price your services competitively.
2303. Coach or consultant – which model is right for your offline marketing business.
2304. How to build an offline marketing business that focuses on your strengths and knowledge.
2305. Why do you want to be an offline marketing consultant? (and why your answer matters for your success).
2306. Common obstacles to building a profitable and successful offline marketing business.
2307. How much can you make as an offline marketing coach?
2308. Tips to position your offline marketing business to succeed in your community.
2309. Do your clients have to be local or can an offline marketing consultant help offline businesses around the globe?
2310. The benefit to targeting local businesses.
2311. How to use testimonials to build your offline marketing business.
2312. What are you selling? How much are you selling it for? Pricing your services.
2313. Specialist or generalist? What’s the best approach for your offline marketing consulting business?
2314. What does it take to be an offline marketing consultant? A job description.
2315. B2B or B2C, which audience is right for you?
2316. Too introverted to be an offline marketing consultant? Why your personality may actually help you succeed. (Personality characteristics of successful offline marketing consultants) .
2317. How to develop the courage and confidence to approach local business owners and market your services.
2318. Is the market saturated? Is there room for another offline marketing consultant?
2319. Steps to take now before you start an offline marketing business.
2320. Business strategy
2321. SWOT assessment
2322. Services you can offer offline businesses.
2323. Market research
2324. Social media
2325. Website building
2326. The three types of business marketing consultants.
2327. Traditional off-line business marketing consultants.
2328. On-line business marketing consultants;
2329. Marketing consultants who offer both Off-line and On-line services.
Marketing and Promoting Your Business:
2330. Unique ideas to market your offline marketing business.
2331. Case studies and stories of successful promotions that attracted offline marketing clients.
2332. How to market your services to various offline niches.
2333. Why getting involved in your community will grow your business.
2334. Ideas for classes you can teach for free.
2335. Teach for free and win clients – why this works.
2336. How to build trust with your offline marketing prospects.
2337. Should you write a book to grow your offline marketing business?
2338. Tips to show your local business owners that they can’t afford to be without a website?
2339. Unique ways to reach local businesses and market your offline marketing business.
2340. How to get clients to practically beg you to help them.
2341. Success strategies for promoting your offline marketing business.
2342. Is mobile marketing right for your offline marketing clients?
2343. How the Internet helps local businesses make more money – and how to present that information to your prospects.
2344. How to write a book to grow your offline marketing business.
2345. Freebies you can offer to draw prospects to your offline marketing business.
2346. How to create a strong newsletter that builds your offline marketing business.
2347. How to use case studies to market your business.
2348. Why use case studies to market your business.
2349. Tips to educate your clients about Social Media Optimization.
2350. How to use content marketing to enhance your authority as a consultant.
2351. The biggest challenges offline marketing consultants face and how to overcome them.
2352. How to brand your offline marketing business.
2353. Should all offline businesses have a blog? Why or why not?
2354. How to use video to market your offline marketing business.
2355. Getting press and publicity for your offline marketing business.
1. Sponsor local sports
2. Advertise in local event pamphlets
3. Write for the local paper
4. Sponsor/host an event
2356. How much free training and information should you provide your prospects?
2357. Content ideas to educate your prospect about the benefits of offline marketing.
2. Case studies
2358. The benefits of offering a free consultation to offline marketing business owners.
2359. How to structure your free consultation to convert prospects to customers.
2360. Old fashioned ways to win new offline marketing clients.
1. Take them out to lunch
2. Call them on the phone
3. Hand out business cards
2361. Local events to participate in to build your brand locally.
4. Local sporting events
Growing Your Offline Marketing Business
2362. Ways you can help local businesses learn more about their market.
2363. Local search services to provide to your clients.
2364. How to create a local search blueprint plan for your clients.
2365. How to hold webinars to attract clients.
2366. How to establish credibility as an offline marketing consultant.
2367. How to create a formal referral system for your offline marketing business.
2368. Education resources – how to stay on top of trends and technology.
2369. How to strengthen your client relationships.
2370. How to leverage technology and streamline your offline marketing business.
2371. The biggest trends to keep an eye on.
2372. How to generate long-term relationships with your clients.
2373. Blueprints and templates you can make to streamline your offline marketing business.
1. Client Questionnaires
2. Website building/creation process
3. SEO/SMO plan
2374. How to grow your offline marketing business fast by building a successful team.
2375. How to establish up a strong foundation for success.
2376. Tips and ideas to create multiple streams of income as an offline marketing consultant.
2377. Creating add on services that appeal to offline marketing prospects.
[showhide type=”outsourcing” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2378. Is outsourcing right for you?
2379. How outsourcing increases your productivity
2380. The value of outsourcing (gain skilled workers, you have less stress and are more in control, you have more time and focus, etc)
2381. Tasks you should and should not be outsourcing.
2382. How to communicate your vision to your team (using mindmaps, etc)
2383. How to tell when it’s time to start outsourcing
2384. How to prioritize and manage your team successfully
2385. Tips for holding your team accountable (for passive people who prefer not to rock the boat)
2386. The power of positive recognition
2387. How to find qualified Contractors
2388. Tips for making outsourcing a success
2389. How taking the time to train your team now can benefit you long term
2390. How to overcome the common challenges of outsourcing
2391. Things to consider when outsourcing your marketing tasks (appropriate skills, your expectations, the scope of the work, reviews from previous clients, etc)
2392. Things to consider when outsourcing your content creation (turnaround times, language, your voice, writing style, the topic angle, etc)
2393. Things to consider when outsourcing your website design (timing, details such as colors/features you like & dislike, budget, previous designs from the designer, etc)
2394. Tips to avoid disappointment (get recommendations, talk with your contractor, never pay in full in advance for the first project, ensure your expectations are clearly written, etc)
2395. What you need in order to outsource effectively (a plan, a place to communicate, track tasks and time, a method of evaluation, etc)
2396. How to let go and not become a micro-manager
2397. Tips for outsourcing on a budget
2398. Questions to ask when interviewing potential contractors
2399. How to put your contractors on autopilot (assign tasks that repeat indefinitely – customer support, content development, etc)
2400. Defining your needs & communicating them clearly
2401. How to identify your ideal contractor (what skills you need, what level of skill, how many hours, your budget, etc)
2402. Tips for giving an actionable performance review
2403. Tips for building a long-term relationship with your contractors
2404. Assessing your projects to determine your needs
2405. How to set reasonable and achievable due dates
2406. Tips for creating a standard operating procedure manual
2407. How to stay on top of things to ensure jobs are getting done right
2408. Tools to make outsourcing a breeze (project management systems, sharable calendars, etc)
2409. Traits of a good contractor
2410. How to break large projects into manageable size tasks
2411. How to kick your inner procrastinator to the curb
For the Contractor
2412. How to multi-task successfully
2413. Tips for creating and maintain a realistic schedule
2414. How to manage client projects effectively
2415. Tools to help you make the most of your time to (Google calendar, project management systems, etc)
2416. The importance of establishing a good work flow (how you will perform each task and when)
2417. Which is better, concentrating on one project at a time or multi-tasking?
2418. Tips for eliminating distractions (email, phone, kids, TV, etc)
2419. How to set and enforce boundaries (with clients, friends, family – everyone)
2420. Proof, Proof, Proof – Never turn in a project without proofing it first
2421. How to create a billing strategy that keeps cash flowing
2422. How to develop good communication habits
2423. Professional development tips for online contractors
2424. Why every contractor needs a web presence
2425. 5 ways to boost your credibility (network, write a book, get interviewed, etc)
2426. How to turn one-time projects into long-term clients
2427. How to stand out in a sea of contractors
2428. 4 ways to gain more clients (step out of your comfort zone and be seen/heard, stop lurking & start participating on social networking sites & forums, start (or fix) your follow up strategy, ask for referrals)
2429. How to market your service-based business
2430. Being organized – the key to freelancing success
2431. Why forward thinkers make more money
2432. How to identify your ideal client
Paleo / Paleolithic Diet
[showhide type=”paleo” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2433. What is the Paleo diet? (what you eat, what you avoid and why)
2434. Other names for Paleo (caveman diet, Stone Age diet, hunter gatherer diet)
2435. History of Paleo (1970s Walter L. Voegtlin and other important players)
2436. A consideration of the evidence that the Paleo diet is ideal for humans
2437. Have humans evolved and can they adapt to an agricultural diet?
2438. Arguments against the Paleo diet and it’s nutritional accuracy
2439. Does the modern day Paleo diet reflect how hunter gatherers lived 10,000+ years ago?
2440. Fad Diet or not? Weigh the arguments and come to a conclusion.
2441. Benefits of the Paleo diet (weight loss, weight regulation, blood sugar control)
2442. Is the Paleo diet suitable for diabetics? (draw in opinions from different sides)
2443. Is Paleo just a low-carb / Atkins type diet? (explain why it’s different)
2444. Paleo to treat gastrointestinal issues like indigestion, Crohns, IBS and more.
2445. Variations on the Paleo diet (some include some dairy, whole grains, etc.)
2446. Walter L. Voegtlin – history, study and recommendations.
2447. S. Boyd Eaton and Melvin Konner – history, study and recommendations
2448. Staffan Lindeberg and the Kitava Study – main findings, research, etc.
2449. If Paleolithic humans had a shorter lifespans, is their diet something we should follow?
2450. Lean meats or non-lean meats – a discussion of the varying opinions.
2451. Beverages on a Paleo diet. Just water? Tea? How to dress up water.
2452. Understanding the raw Paleo diet (why raw, what they typically eat, etc.)
2453. Talking to your doctor about the Paleo diet.
2454. The issue of calcium. Can you get enough calcium on Paleo?
2455. Vitamin D. How to get enough vitamin D on Paleo.
2456. Natural sweeteners that can be used in moderation.
2457. Why sugar cane is natural, but the sugar we use in our homes is not.
2458. The importance of physical activity with the Paleo diet.
2459. Is Paleo okay for someone who lives a fairly sedentary lifestyle?
2460. Is there an ideal plant to animal ratio in the Paleo diet? Consider different theories
2461. Historical comparison of Paleolithic and Post-Paleolithic diet (grains, beans, dairy)
2462. Glycemic Foods – digested in large amounts, increase in Type 2 Diabetes
2463. Diseases that have increased with the modern diet: obesity, high blood pressure, etc.
2464. Benefits of protein (energy, metabolism)
2465. Potential health risks of high protein diet and why it’s not likely a concern with Paleo
2466. Cholesterol and Paleo – should cholesterol in the diet it be a concern?
2467. Understanding “energy density” (calories per gram) : real vs. processed foods
2468. Benefits of a low energy density diet (feel fuller, less likely to gain weight)
2469. Why you shouldn’t eat processed foods on Paleo (sodium and other considerations)
2470. Why Paleo is an option for those with gluten intolerance.
2471. Mediterranean diet vs. Paleo – how Paleo resolves certain issues
2472. The use of oils in Paleo (is olive oil okay?)
2473. Paleo breakfast ideas.
2474. Paleo lunch ideas.
2475. Paleo dinner ideas.
2476. Paleo snack ideas.
2477. Paleo dessert ideas.
2478. Recipes with photos, nutritional information, etc.
2479. Is Paleo safe for kids?
2480. How to get the family involved with Paleo.
2481. Modifying meals for non-Paleo family members and guests.
2482. How to modify your favorite recipes for Paleo.
2483. Top websites for Paleo information and recipes.
2484. Top books for Paleo information and recipes.
2485. Review of Paleo apps for iPhone, Android, etc.
2486. Reviews of Paleo meal planning sites.
2487. Comparisons of various Paleo products.
2488. Making baked goods and pastries (using almond flour and other suitable ingredients)
2489. How to make pastas with on the Paleo diet.
2490. How to add sweetness to foods and still be faithful to Paleo
2491. Paleo Diet food list (make an extensive list of foods that can be consumed)
2492. Pre-written Paleo meal plans (plan a week’s worth of meals, for example)
2493. Tips for creating a weekly Paleo meal plan.
2494. Paleo itemized grocery lists.
2495. Packing Paleo lunches – for kids and adults.
2496. The vegetarian Paleo diet. How does it work?
2497. Eating out on the Paleo diet (what types of meals, substitutions, questions to ask)
2498. Analysis of popular restaurant menus and recommendations for items to choose.
2499. Paleo packaged foods – should you? Shouldn’t you? Recommendations.
2500. Do you have to eat Paleo 100% to receive the benefits?
2501. Gradual entry to Paleo – recommendations for easing into a new way of eating
2502. Is Paleo a permanent lifestyle choice? Or can you stop after you lose weight?
2503. What if you don’t need to lose weight? Is the Paleo diet still good for you?
2504. I thought bacon and eggs were unhealthy? Why is it an acceptable Paleo meal?
2505. If you eat grains on Paleo, are whole grains better than refined ones?
2506. Fiber and the Paleo diet. Are you getting enough?
2507. Do you need supplements when on the Paleo diet?
2508. The importance of grass-fed beef in the Paleo diet.
2509. Why organic produce is better for the Paleo diet.
2510. Debunking common myths about red meat, cholesterol, etc.
2511. Growing your own garden to support a Paleo lifestyle.
2512. Growing fruit trees and berry bushes (climate requirements, tips)
2513. Getting fresh organic eggs for your Paleo diet – sources, things to look out for
2514. Raising your own chicken for eggs for your Paleo diet.
2515. Barring growing your own, why local farmer markets are best for your Paleo lifestyle.
2516. Why calorie counting isn’t necessary on the Paleo diet.
2517. Fasting and Paleo…is it a good idea? Tips for approaching fasting.
2518. Why it’s okay to eat to sunflower seeds, but sunflower oil is not advisable.
2519. Fun tshirts and other items that promote Paleo (use your affiliate link).
2520. Share your own before and after Paleo story.
2521. Paleo case studies and success stories.
2522. Famous people who follow the Paleo diet.
2523. Ask your readers what there biggest Paleo challenges are and answer them.
2524. Have your readers submit their favorite Paleo recipes with photos.
2525. Post a 30 day challenge for your follows to get on and go strict Paleo.
2526. A discussion of why traditional medical professionals don’t always support Paleo.
2527. If you’re going to indulge in an alcoholic beverage – a discussion of the best choices.
2528. Caffeine and the Paleo diet – pros/cons, how to kick the habit, etc.
2529. A round up of great blog posts from other Paleo blogs (picks of the week, year, etc.)
2530. How to deal with criticism of your approach to your diet.
2531. Why peanuts and other legumes are not part of the Paleo diet.
2532. Top 10 Paleo personalities to follow on social media
[showhide type=”parenting” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2533. 125 Free Blog Post Ideas
[showhide type=”podcasting” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2658. What is podcasting?
2659. Is podcasting right for you?
2660. The history of podcasting
2661. The benefits of podcasting
2662. Using podcasts in your business
2663. Podcasting for lead generation
2664. Podcasting for sales
2665. Podcasting for list building
2666. Using podcasts for education
2667. Creating a news podcast
2668. Creating an entertaining podcast
2669. Creating an informative podcast
2670. Podcasting can help you build credibility.
2671. Podcasting for affiliate marketers
2672. Podcasting for direct sellers
2673. Podcasting for freelancers
2674. Podcasting for musicians
2675. Podcasting for comedians
2676. Podcasting for authors
2677. Podcasting for local businesses
2678. Podcasting for coaches and consultants
2679. Podcasting for non-profits
2680. Creating a podcast on a budget
2681. What tools do you need for podcasting?
2682. Best podcast recording software
2683. Best podcast streaming software
2684. How and where to broadcast your podcast
2685. How to monetize your podcasts
2686. How to promote your podcast
2687. Promoting your podcast with social media
2688. Fair use rules in podcasting
2689. Choosing a great title for your podcast
2690. Top 5 things you should do to prepare for your podcast (sound check, equipment check, voice warm-ups, etc.)
2691. Finding music and sound effects to use in your podcast
2692. SEO and podcasts (using keywords in file names, ID3 tags, transcriptions, etc.)
2693. Avoiding copyright issues in your podcast
2694. Branding your podcast
2695. Top 10 podcast recording tips
2696. Why it’s important to offer transcripts of your podcasts (SEO, alternative for those who prefer to read information, etc.)
2697. Choosing a microphone for your podcast
2698. Recording headphones: the basics (avoiding sound leakage, open-back vs. closed-back, etc.)
2699. Should you hire voice talent for your podcast?
2700. How to conduct a live podcast
2701. Pros and cons of live podcasting
2702. Tips for taking calls during a podcast
2703. Should you write a script for your podcast?
2704. Planning your podcast (segments, timing, notes, etc.)
2705. Top podcasting plugins for WordPress (Podcasting, PowerPress, Podlove, etc. – see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/tags/podcast)
2706. Creating a podcast with GarageBand
2707. How long is too long for a podcast?
Saving Money / Budget
[showhide type=”saving” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2708. __ common money myths & what to look for. (debt is part of life, you don’t make enough to save $, you must carry a balance on your credit card to have a good credit score, etc)
2709. __ items often overlooked when setting a budget. (taxes, emergency funds, etc)
2710. __ things you should never buy new. (think entertainment – books, video games, movies, toys, etc and things you rarely use – a suit for a wedding/funeral, maternity clothes, etc)
2711. __ things you should never buy used. (think safety – car seats, helmets, etc and electronics – computers, TVs, etc)
2712. __ things you should never keep in your wallet. (pin numbers to bank accounts, passwords for online banking, leave this at home to keep your money safe)
2713. __ tips for saving money on health care. (ask for generic meds, samples, give up unhealthy habits like smoking, eat right and exercise regularly, etc)
2714. __ tips for trading and bartering for things you need. (culinary skills for yardwork, computer skills for tutoring)
2715. __ Ways to avoid impulse buying. (keep only a certain amount of cash in your wallet and leave your credit card at home)
2716. __ ways you can start reducing your debt today. (stop using credit cards, eat at home instead of eating out, etc)
2717. __ websites that can save you money. (freecycle.org, beatthat.com, billshrink.com, smarthippo.com, couponsherpa.com, energysavers.gov, groupon)
2718. ___ ways to teach children about budgeting. (include them in certain finances, let them earn an allowance, give them spendable income from an after school job, allow older kids to help balance checkbooks and enter data into accounting software, etc)
2719. 3 steps to creating a budget. (know how you send – and on what, set goals, track spending)
2720. Accept setbacks – don’t let setbacks get you down. (instead, refocus and start again (set goals, stay focused, talk with others to encourage you)
2721. Are your friends killing your budget? (do you ‘hang’ with friends who tend to overspend? If so, you may overspend too)
2722. Balancing Frugality – knowing where to draw the line. (driving around to get the best deals may cost more in fuel than you save, not making a necessary repair may cost you more in the long run)
2723. Banking fees you can avoid. (atm fees, monthly account fees, overdraft fees, etc)
2724. Can online bill paying save you money? (saves you stamps, time, and gas)
2725. Change Jar Savings – how saving your change can really add up. (rather than tossing pennies on the ground or leaving change loose in the car, start a change jar (or two), etc)
2726. Do consolidating home services save you money? (Packaging TV, Internet and Phone into one bundle)
2727. Do you need a financial planner? (If you have spent more than you earned, if you never have enough time to complete your home/life tasks, if you are working more and making less)
2728. Does buying in bulk save you money?
2729. Hidden fees you need to watch for. (credit cards, banking, loans, etc)
2730. How being healthy saves you money. (eat right today and pay less to the doctor later)
2731. How creating a budget can save you money. (pay attention to your ingoing and outgoing bills and what is left over is your spendable income)
2732. How students improving their credit score can save them money. ( you can get student loans at a better rate, better rates on first time credit cards)
2733. How much money can brown bagging it save you? (lunch from home vs. eating out or vending machines)
2734. How shelf life and rotation can save you money. (you always use things before they expire, always know what you have on hand so you don’t buy it again, etc)
2735. How to make the most of credit card cash-back offers. (use credit card to pay monthly bills, everyday expenses like gas and groceries rather than buying new things, etc)
2736. How to reduce spending without drastically changing your lifestyle. (a few wardrobe repairs can go a long way, buying a bottle of wine and watching a movie at home)
2737. How to reduce your credit card debt in __ easy steps. (consolidate, refinance, pay down more each month)
2738. How to save money on automotive expenses. (Change your own oil, keep your tires filled, empty your trunk saves you money on gas)
2739. How to save money on children’s clothing. (shop off-season, in the outlets, trade with other moms)
2740. How to save money on utilities. (use energy saving light bulbs, weather strip, caulk and seal)
2741. Dialing it down can save you money. (turning down the temp on the hot water heater, adjust thermostat for lower heating, raising the AC temp at night (or turning it off), etc)
2742. How using cash can help control spending. (allow yourself your spendable income once per month and when it is gone, do not use credit cards, wait until following month)
2743. Is debt consolidation right for you? (make sure that you do not repeat the same habits and patterns once you have consolidated)
2744. Money saving ideas from the kitchen. (reuse grocery bags as trash bags, eat less meat, grind your own coffee, reuse water for plants (like water used to boil pasta or potatoes), use a toaster oven instead of the full-size oven when possible, etc)
2745. Money saving ideas from the laundry room. (wash in cold, use vinegar as a fabric softener, line dry clothes, wait until you have a full load to wash clothes, etc)
2746. Money saving tips when shopping online. (look for special online discount offers, buy during free shipping times, etc)
2747. Online tools to help you manage your money. (mint.com, personalcapital.com, etc)
2748. Online tools to help you track spending. (budgetTracker, bankrate.com)
2749. Pre-paid cell phones vs. contract – which saves you more?
2750. Pros and cons of a free checking account. (minimum balance required, fees, etc)
2751. Save hundreds of dollars annually by using a grocery list. (don’t buy things on sale just because they are on sale, check your pantry so you do not overbuy)
2752. Save money by reviewing policies annually. (insurance, banking, loans, etc)
2753. Should you repair or replace? How to decide.
2754. Switching plans can save you money. (cell phones, tv service, internet service, etc)
2755. The #1 biggest financial mistake you can make. (failing to plan)
2756. The secret to successful budgeting. (attitude – you have to have the right attitude)
2757. What does “frugal spending” mean to you? (Be conscious every time you put your hand in your wallet)
2758. What is Freecycle.org and how can it save you a bundle?
2759. What to ask before opening a savings account. (is it insured by FDIC/NCUA, what fees are involved, interest rate and how it’s figured, etc)
2760. What you need to create a budget. (bills, income information, savings intentions, spendable income, emergency funds)
2761. Why people overspend and how it affects the budget. (being more aware, being more careful, writing things down on a list, keeping a journal)
2762. Why you should have a savings goal – and steps to create one. (tomorrow will be here soon enough, start saving today for retirement tomorrow and you will be glad that you did)
2763. Saving Money and Learning New Skills: Take Online Classes Instead of College Classes
2764. Buying Furniture for Less: Exploring Out-of-State Showrooms
2765. How to Save on Taxes and Fees Buying Your Vehicle in another State
2766. Road Trips & Shopping Trips: Save Money While Having Fun (combine some family fun with out-of-state outlet shopping or antique shopping)
2767. Telecommuting: Financially Feasible for Both the Employer and Employee
2768. How to Stay Healthy: Avoid that Co-Pay
2769. Emotional Spending: 3 Tips to Avoiding it at All Costs (call a friend to calm you down when upset rather than binge shopping, have your spouse hold you accountable for your impulse spending, pay a penalty every time you binge shop)
2770. Refinancing and Consolidating: Say Goodbye to Credit Card Debt
2771. 3 Ways to Make Your Tax Return Work for You (set the money aside for next year’s vacation, create a shopping club, pay an extra month’s mortgage)
2772. Making Balance Transfers on Your Credit Card Work for You (transfer the balance to a zero percent but DO NOT put any more on your credit card, DO NOT open up any new accounts until that one is paid off)
2773. Bring in Extra Income: Consider Renting out a Room
2774. How to Save Money by Bartering (If you have skills as a webmaster, perhaps you could exchange those for some tutoring lessons for your child.)
2775. Tips on How to Have Your Dream Wedding on a Small Budget (shop for unique glass jars at garage sales for your centerpieces, grow wildflowers in a garden ahead of time, barter and exchange for services – if you have handyman skills, exchange those for photography)
2776. Refurbish and Reuse: Buying Furniture at Tag Sales for Half-Price and Refurbishing to Save Money
2777. Paying Down Your House Earlier Than Expected – (by paying an extra month’s mortgage every year, you shave hundreds of thousands of dollars in interest off your mortgage)
2778. How to Shop Even Smarter: Visit Thrift Stores and Consignment Shops
2779. Cooking for Your Family While on Vacation (How renting a hotel room with a small kitchenette can save you tons of money on eating out while vacation and it’s healthier too.)
2780. How Getting Your Credit Report Score Up Can Save You Money (Write about how getting and keeping a good credit report score can get you lower interest rates on just about anything, car loans, refinance or home equity loans.)
2781. Keep Your Pets Healthy and Save on Veterinary Bills
2782. Hosting Parties by Having Pot Luck Dinners (having everyone bring a dish or a beverage can save you tons of money)
2783. Saving Money around Holiday Time (How a grab bag can save everyone money, have everyone bring an appetizer or dessert to dinner around Thanksgiving.)
2784. Inexpensive Ways to Decorate for Less (A couple of cans of paint can really make a difference in the look of a room; rearranging furniture can open up space.)
2785. Hosting a Clothing Swap Can Boost Your Budget (Swapping clothing for different size and gender children’s clothes or between working women and maternity clothing.)
2786. Places to Find College Books on a Budget (name websites that offer discounted college books and forums such as half.com, chegg.com, etc.)
2787. The Hardest Part of Family Budgeting: Tips on How to Say No
2788. Your First Apartment and Your First Budget: Tips on How to Make Sure you Stay on Track (using a budget worksheet, financial tools online, have an accountability partner)
2789. Budgets for Couples with Different Budget Styles (tips on how one partner likes to spend more and the other is more frugal and how to compromise by setting goals, communicating before spending, etc.)
2790. Budgeting and Communicating: What Does One Have to do with the other (discuss how many times have you bought something without discussing it with your partner, blaming one another for financial mistakes, etc. If you communicate before spending, finances and the relationship will improve.
2791. Shopping for Technology on a Budget (discuss using forums and sites such as eBay to purchase technology merchandise rather than buying new)
2792. How to Plan for Retirement on a Budget (many websites offer free budgeting tools
2793. It Is Never Too Late to Budget for Retirement (talk about how you can start a 401k or start saving by paying yourself first, etc.)
2794. How to Invest on a Budget (explain how Exchange Traded Funds work and how you can save money picking your own funds)
2795. How to Budget Early on for Future Needs (discuss college 529 plans, 401k plans, IRAs, etc.)
2796. How to Properly Store Food to Save Money (give tips on how to securely store food in the freezer for later use, canning processes, using little tools like freezer pens and zipper lock bags)
2797. Growing Your Own Food to Boost Your Budget (talk about how to grow your own food and then go on to freeze it to give your budget a double boost)
2798. Shopping Off-Season: Boost Your Budget (explain how buying off-season can save you hundreds on future purchases)
2799. Purchasing Toys on a Budget (discuss with your children that at one time during the year, perhaps their own birthday, is the time for a brand new toy or electronics. Talk about how younger children can use toys bought from garage sales)
2800. Get Your Pet from a Local Shelter Saves you Money and Saves a Pet (pets that are purebred are expensive, but adopting saves money and saves a pet)
2801. Saving Money on Desserts (talk about how learning some simple dessert recipes or those that are handed down can save you lots of money during visiting and holiday times and every birthday)
2802. Invent a Family Night In and Give Your Budget a Boost (talk about having a family-fun night where everyone can gather and make their own pizza for a lot less than ordering out, pick a movie, make your own homemade snacks).
2803. Shopping Designer Brands on a Budget (buying at outlets, discount online stores, sign up for newsletters and get coupons in your email)
2804. Bartering for Skills: Know a Trade and Learn a Trade (if you know how to create a blog but do not like writing content, barter and trade skills so you do not have to spend any money)
2805. Small Ways to Save Big (using plastic bags from grocery stores instead of buying expensive garbage bags, cutting up junk mail to reuse for note taking, polishing shoes to look brand new)
2806. Spend an Hour a Week to Save Money on Your Groceries (comparing flyers, cutting coupons, checking your pantry making a list)
2807. Entertainment on a Budget (buying new board games at garage sales, using two-fer coupons, going to opening nights at new restaurants and taking advantage of specials)
[showhide type=”skincare” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2808. Fundamental basics of skin care.
2809. How to establish a regular skin care routine.
2810. Step-by-step tutorial for complete basic face cleansing.
2811. Reviews of skin cleansing products, moisturizers and more.
2812. Tips for caring for oily skin.
2813. Tips for caring for dry skin.
2814. Tips for caring for combination skin.
2815. Homemade skin moisturizer recipes.
2816. Foods that encourage healthy skin (almonds to prevent sun damage, etc.)
2817. How to know if your skin care products are truly organic.
2818. Are there genetically modified ingredients in your skin care products?
2819. How to understand your skin care product ingredient list.
2820. A vegan’s guide to selecting skin care products.
2821. An overview of facial treatments – do it yourself and in spa.
2822. Caring for dry lips – prevention and treatments.
2823. Is lip balm addicting and is regular use bad for you?
2824. What causes cold sores and can you prevent them?
2825. Treatment options for cold sores and reducing discomfort.
2826. Natural herbs and their uses in caring for your skin.
2827. Treatment and prevention measures for under eye circles.
2828. Treatment and prevention measures for puffy eyes.
2829. Natural ways to prevent wrinkles.
2830. At what age should you start using anti-aging products?
2831. What is botox and how does it work?
2832. Pros and cons of using botox.
2833. Alternative fillers to botox. Price comparison, etc.
2834. How to find the right medical professional for your botox injections.
2835. What are skin tags and what causes them?
2836. Treatment options for skin tags.
2837. Different types of acne and their causes.
2838. Common acne myths (tanning, popping pimples, etc)
2839. Diet and it’s affect on acne (new studies show that it may have some effect)
2840. Tips for reducing acne scars.
2841. Why some people get adult acne and how to treat it.
2842. What is baby acne and what to do about it?
2843. Comparison and reviews of acne treatments.
2844. Homemade and natural remedies for acne.
2845. Daily tips for caring for your feet.
2846. How to give yourself a pedicure.
2847. Daily tips for caring for your hands.
2848. How to give yourself a manicure.
2849. Anti-aging tips for your hands.
2850. The effects of hand washing on your hands…and prevention tips.
2851. How to prevent and treat hangnails.
2852. Skin care problems and treatments during pregnancy.
2853. How to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy – and how to treat them after.
2854. Ingredients in skin care to avoid while pregnant.
2855. Skin care problems and treatments during menopause.
2856. Caring for your skin in the harsh winter months.
2857. The ins and outs of getting enough Vitamin D through sun exposure.
2858. A comparison / review of sunscreen products.
2859. How sun protective clothing works.
2860. Are the chemicals in sunscreen dangerous and what are your options?
2861. How to treat a sunburn.
2862. An overview of sunless tanning methods.
2863. How to treat bug bites and protect your skin.
2864. What are sun spots, age spots and liver spots?
2865. What is melasma and how can you minimize it?
2866. Understanding the symptoms of skin cancer.
2867. An overview of the different types of skin cancer.
2868. When should your moles be a concern and when to see the doctor?
2869. How mole removal procedures work and after care.
2870. When is it time to see a dermatologist instead of your family doctor?
2871. How to find and choose a qualified dermatologist.
2872. How to talk to you dermatologist (gather information, questions).
2873. What is eczema, what causes it, who gets it, etc.?
2874. Helpful treatments for eczema.
2875. An overview of dermatitis and what causes it.
2876. How to treat dermatitis effectively.
2877. Understanding psoriasis – what is it, causes, who gets it.
2878. Treatments for psoriasis.
2879. An overview of different types of warts and their treatments.
2880. What are varicose and spider veins? What causes them?
2881. Complications and problems with having varicose and spider veins.
2882. Non-surgical treatment for varicose and spider veins.
2883. Surgical options and risks for varicose and spider veins.
2884. How laser skin resurfacing works and is it right for you.
2885. What is dermabrasion and how does it work?
2886. hould you consider eyelid surgery for droopy eyelids?
2887. What exactly is a facelift and what are the risks?
2888. How to get help for birth marks that cause you concern.
2889. Waxing and its potential side effects for your skin.
2890. Keeping your skin smooth and soft when shaving.
2891. Chemical hair removers – tips for safety and potential problems.
2892. The causes of cellulite and ways to reduce it.
2893. General makeup tips and tutorials.
2894. Using makeup to cover up certain skin conditions and problems.
2895. Choosing makeup if you have sensitive skin.
2896. How to safely remove make up.
2897. Could you have skin allergies? When and how to get tested?
2898. Skin care tips and concerns for men.
2899. Staying hydrated and caring for your skin on a long flight.
2900. Preventing wind damage on your skin.
2901. The connection between exercise and healthy skin.
2902. Why water is good for your skin and tips for getting enough.
2903. How to reduce the appearance of scars on your skin.
2904. How to effectively treat burn injuries on your skin and minimize scarring.
2905. Important things to know about your deodorant and how to choose one.
2906. Dermatological history – include bizarre beliefs and treatments for an interesting piece
2907. Top 10 (or whatever number) skin care blogs to read.
[showhide type=”timemangment” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2908. What exactly is time management
2909. Why is time management so important
2910. How stress directly affects your ability to manage your time
2911. How to use project management fundamentals to organize your busy week
2912. Tips to gaining control of your schedule
2913. Mastering tour workflow (so you’re not just jumping from project to project willy-nilly)
2914. How to identify your time management personality and create a system that supports you
2915. Are you using the right tools and systems to manage your time
2916. Padding – the secret to successful time management (padding your schedule for unexpected delays)
2917. How to simplify your business so you get more done
2918. Productivity tactics for busy entrepreneurs
2919. Defining your motivation and diagnosing your challenges
2920. Divide and conquer: identifying your priorities
2921. Getting ‘stuff’ done is not the same as being productive (doing inconsequential things to avoid doing things you don’t really want to do or that needs to be done)
2922. Short-term planning for long term goals
2923. Time chunking – breaking projects into manageable chunks (tasks)
2924. Doing vs. delegating (you don’t have to do everything yourself)
2925. How to establish productive work habits
2926. Tips for nixing distractions
2927. Simple tricks to boost your productivity
2928. How to create effective to-do lists
2929. How to identify time sucks – and get rid of them
2930. How to learn time management skills
2931. Get organized and get more done
2932. Tips for eliminating mental clutter so you can better focus
2933. Pros and cons of a flexible schedule
2934. Tips for overcoming procrastination
2935. How to create an action plan for every project
2936. Time saving tips for business owners
2937. Online productivity tools you can use
2938. How much is your time worth (how much $ are you losing by being unorganized and wasting time)
2939. How using a time log can help you get more done
2940. How to create a time log
2941. Understanding your energy flow and when you’re most productive
2942. What does time mean to you? (more money, more family time, etc)
2943. How to stop obsessing and get back on track
2944. Putting tasks on autopilot to save time
2945. How to save time by outsourcing
2946. Setting boundaries to gain more time
2947. Secrets to successful delegation
2948. The 3 P’s of successful time management (planning, prioritizing, performing)
2949. Setting S.M.A.R.T. goals for better time management
2950. Time management is an ongoing process
2951. When you just cannot focus…take the day off (it may rejuvenate you)
2952. How to say “no” without burning bridges
2953. Organizing your workspace for better efficiency
2954. How to get back on track when life throws you a curve ball
2955. How to avoid getting sucked in by time wasters (email, social media, etc)
2956. Taking control of your inbox – sort and toss (delete & unsubscribe from email lists & rss feeds you no longer read, organize your inbox by using filters, etc)
2957. Are you managing your time or is it managing you
Time Management & Organization
[showhide type=”organizing” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
2958. How to use time blocks to focus and be more productive.
2959. How to make your workspace more efficient for better time management.
2960. How and why to set priorities for your work day.
2961. Smart time management habits to integrate into your routine.
2962. How to stop procrastinating and get more done.
2963. __ Reasons you’re procrastinating and what to do about it.
2964. What’s your time management personality?
2965. _ Common time management mistakes people make.
2966. How to schedule your time and be more productive.
2967. How to use self-discipline to explore your time management practices.
2968. How to use the 10 Minute Rule for dreaded tasks.
2969. How to say no to non-essential tasks.
2970. How to limit distractions.
2971. Common distractions that reduce productivity.
2972. How to evaluate your time management skills.
2973. How to understand and embrace the 80/20 rule.
2974. How to schedule your tasks during the right time of day.
2975. How to improve your productivity while traveling.
Effective Time Management:
2976. How to harness the power of self-discipline.
2977. Why scheduling your time is an important time management practice.
2978. How to delegate tasks and responsibilities.
2979. How to decide what to delegate and to whom.
2980. The role your health and lifestyle plays in your time management and productivity.
2981. How to know when it’s time for a break. Are you working too hard?
2982. Are you working on the wrong priorities? __ Questions to evaluate your priorities and increase productivity.
2983. The __ repercussions of poor time management
2984. Is multitasking possible?
2985. ___ Activities that drain your productivity.
2986. How to block distractions and accomplish more.
2987. How to manage conflicting priorities.
2988. How to better manage interruptions.
2989. How to set time management goals.
Time Management Education:
2990. Is it time to take a time management course?
2991. What can a time management course teach you?
2992. How to find a quality time management course online.
2993. Should you hire a coach to help you better manage your time?
2994. What does a time management coach have to offer?
2995. Top time management books to consider.
2996. __ Great time management quotes for motivation and inspiration.
2997. How to make the most of those productive days.
Time Management Tools:
2998. How to make an effective “to do” list.
2999. How to use planning tools to your advantage.
1. Monthly planning tools
2. Annual planning tools.
3000. ___ Time management mobile applications to consider
3001. How to find more time in your day.
3002. How to identify time pockets and making good use of them.
3003. How to use an activity log to track your time.
3004. How to create a daily action plan.
3005. How to leverage your resources to accomplish more.
3006. How to use the urgent/important matrix.
3007. Why a vacation may be your key to better time management.
3008. Is a 4-hour work week really possible?
3009. Does technology really make you more productive?
3010. How to use templates and checklists to better manage your time.
Time Management Benefits:
3011. The __ health benefits of improved time management.
3012. Why time management skills reduce stress.
3013. The __ surprising benefits of better time management.
3014. How to create more time.
The Value of Your Time:
3015. How to determine the value of your time.
3016. How to value your time more.
3017. How to achieve a better work/life balance.
3018. The benefits of getting up early to get things done.
Concentration and Focus:
3019. How to improve your ability to concentrate.
3020. The benefits of finding your flow.
3021. __ Ways to help you stay focused.
3022. Why working in short segments of time may be more productive.
3023. Organizing best practices
3024. What type of organization approach works best for you?
3025. How to determine what organization project to tackle first.
3026. How to take control over your life with better time management and organization skills.
3027. __ Steps to organize your day.
3028. How to make organizing more fun.
3029. The step by step plan to organize your:
3030. Email management tips.
3031. __Low cost organization ideas.
3032. How to organize your files using cloud storage.
3033. How to organize your finances.
3034. Tips for organizing your filing system.
3035. How to set your organization goals.
3036. How to create a filing system.
3037. Low cost home organization tips.
3038. DIY organization storage ideas.
3039. How to create checklists to stay organized.
3040. Organization how to templates:
1. Home office
4. Computer desktop
5. Home: kitchen, closets etc…
3041. How to organize your social life.
3042. The benefits of being organized.
3043. How to create more structure in your life.
3044. How to set boundaries and declutter your life.
3045. Nighttime rituals that make tomorrow more productive and organized.
3046. How to let go of clutter.
3047. Why setting small goals achieved big results.
3048. How to set SMART goals.
3049. Top __ organizing tips you can use today.
3050. Tips for organizing a team
3051. How to organized disorganized people
3052. The first step to organizing others.
3053. How to use Pinterest to get organized.
3054. __ Tools to make organizing easy.
3055. Best home organization resources.
3056. Mobile Apps that make organization easy.
3057. Top online organization software products to consider.
Twitter for Business
[showhide type=”twitter” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3058. What is Twitter and why is it important to business?
3059. A comparison of Twitter and other social networks.
3060. How to set up a Twitter account (step-by-step tutorial)
3061. Should you user your real name on Twitter?
3062. Should you have a separate personal and business Twitter account?
3063. How to add a location to your tweets and is it a good idea?
3064. How to remove location information from your tweets if you change your mind.
3065. Should you set up a protected Twitter account? (pros and cons)
3066. How to deactivate your account and what happens when you do it.
3067. How to change your Twitter username.
3068. Twitter password protection, including associating your account with a mobile phone.
3069. How to adjust your mobile settings (find you by, notifications, sleep settings, etc.)
3070. How to get notifications of updates from specific Twitter users.
3071. What to include in your profile if you’re using Twitter for business.
3072. How to customize the design of your Twitter profile
3073. How to design a customer Twitter background or get one designed for you.
3074. How to send your tweets to your Facebook account
3075. How to control access to your account by applications you no longer want to use.
3076. How to make a post to Twitter (character limit, mechanics)
3077. How to tag someone in your post (using @username)
3078. Understanding when all your followers will see your @ posts and when they won’t.
3079. How to make sense of your @username tab (replies, follows, favorites, etc)
3080. How to upload a photo to Twitter (only appears as a link)
3081. Top 3rd party tools for loading photos to Twitter
3082. What happens in the Activity tab (activity by people following, etc.)
3083. How to use Twitter’s search and how to save a search.
3084. Conducting more in-depth searches with Twitter’s advanced search features.
3085. Why lists are useful on Twitter (topics, sharing good people)
3086. How to make a Twitter list (include info on making a private list)
3087. How to see which lists are following you – and how to follow those lists if you want.
3088. How to find people to follow on Twitter (recommendations, browse interests, etc.)
3089. A demonstration of official Twitter apps (iPhone, Android, etc.)
3090. A top 10 list of 3rd party Twitter apps.
3091. What are Trends and how to view trends in different locations.
3092. What are hashtags and how to use them.
3093. Should you follow everyone who follows you (pros / cons – manual)
3094. The issues surrounding automatically following people back (spam accounts)
3095. How to send a private message (only to followers, instructions)
3096. How to send a message to someone not following you (@ function)
3097. Should you set up auto direct messages to people who follow you?
3098. Should you set up scheduled tweets, even if you’re not on Twitter?
3099. How to automatically send your blog posts to Twitter.
3100. What is a retweet and how to make one.
3101. How to make tweets that are “retweetable” (length, humor, controversy, etc.)
3102. How to add value to a retweet by including your thoughts or opinions.
3103. What is #followfriday and how to add value when participating
3104. Top 20 Tweeters list (Twitter experts, marketing experts, funny people, etc.)
3105. How to add a Twitter badge to your website.
3106. How to add your Twitter activity to your website.
3107. Top 10 Twitter WordPress plugins for your website.
3108. How to get more Twitter followers.
3109. How to get more traffic to your website from Twitter.
3110. How to build your email list using Twitter.
3111. How to know when someone unfollows you and stop following them, if you want
3112. What to do if your tweet is too long (use Tweetlonger, how to edit)
3113. Remove retweets from your timeline from particular users.
3114. How to block and report someone for spam.
3115. Common spam techniques that may not look like spam (@ messages, etc.)
3116. Why you might see images that don’t belong to you in your “Recent Images”
3117. Apps and programs that make it easy to manage multiple Twitter accounts
3118. Tips for dividing your time/participation among multiple Twitter accounts
3119. How to send your tweets by email.
3120. How to send a photo to Twitter by text message.
3121. How to send your tweets by text message.
3122. How to make a backup of your tweets.
3123. How to turn your tweets into a book (ex. http://twournal.com/)
3124. How to get more in-depth Twitter states (ex. http://tweetstats.com)
3125. 3rd party tools to find people to follow (ex. http://wefollow.com)
3126. Where to find Twitter news (http://blog.twitter.com/ and http://status.twitter.com)
3127. How to use Twitter to follow popular topics (sports games, political news, events)
3128. Why Twitter often breaks the news first, even before traditional media.
3129. Twitter success case studies (review the participation of businesses using Twitter)
3130. How the Twitter translation center works
3131. What are Embeddable Tweets and how to use them
3132. A history of Twitter (creators, users, feature timeline)
3133. Great Twitter Stories: (more info: https://twitter.com/#!/TwitterStories)
3134. How to promote your cause on Twitter (awareness, fundraisers, etc.)
3135. Twitter account security tips / what to do if your hacked.
3136. How to track clicks on your Twitter links (3rd party link shorteners like bit.ly)
3137. How to approach tweeting for business (what your followers expect, blending personal)
3138. How to recognize non-human followers (not zombies, but auto-follow robots, etc.)
3139. What is a Tweetup and how to find out more.
3140. How to organize a successful Tweetup.
3141. Do more followers automatically mean better results?
3142. How to engage your Twitter audience effectively.
3143. What is a Twitter Chat and how to get involved.
3144. How to organization and run a successful Twitter Chat.
3145. Is there really a RIGHT way to use Twitter (people have opinions, but are there rules?)
3146. Find great quotes to share with your Twitter followers (ex. brainyquote.com and tips
3147. If your users love Twitter, share some funny tshirts and gear (use your affiliate link!)
3148. How to find out what you tweet about the most (http://tweetcloud.icodeforlove.com/)
3149. How Twitter can be used to communicate and inform during an emergency
3150. How to make connections with influential people on Twitter.
3151. Responding to @ messages (dealing with angry people, volume, etc.)
3152. Top Twitter mistakes and how to avoid them.
3153. Should you buy Twitter followers (pros/cons)
3154. How to use Twitter as an affiliate marketer (what to post, how to use affiliate links)
3155. How to get paid for tweeting (posting ads – pros/cons)
3156. Cleaning up your Twitter stream (followed too many people, spam, etc.)
3157. Twitter hoaxes – a review of big ones, checking facts, recognizing hoaxes
[showhide type=”vegetarian” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3158. What is a vegetarian? Discuss veganism, lacto-vegetarianism, ovo-lacto vegetarianism.
3159. Health reasons to be a vegetarian or to choose more vegetarian meals.
3160. Humane reasons to be a vegetarian or to choose more vegetarian meals.
3161. Environmental reasons to be a vegetarian or to choose more vegetarian meals.
3162. Economic reasons to be a vegetarian or to choose more vegetarian meals.
3163. What is a pesco-vegetarian and could it be right for you (health benefits of fish)
3164. What is a flexitarian and could it be the right choice for you?
3165. Pros and cons for each vegetarian approach.
3166. Dispelling the myth that it’s difficult to get all your nutrients if you are a vegan.
3167. Hidden animal products in common foods (cheese, prepared foods, etc.).
3168. How to find delicious vegetarian cheese.
3169. Will you lose weight just because you’re a vegetarian?
3170. Making the decision to become a vegetarian and knowing that it’s right for you.
3171. How to transition into vegetarian living – different approaches.
3172. The benefits of going cold turkey vs. a gradual approach.
3173. How to get the support of family friends when you become a vegetarian.
3174. From the other side, provide advice to omnivores about supporting and cooking for their vegetarian friends and family.
3175. What to do if you face negativity for your new lifestyle choice.
3176. How to get the family interested in having more meat-free meals.
3177. Is vegetarianism or veganism healthy for children?
3178. How to help your vegetarian child cope during awkward social situations.
3179. Should you have to cook meat for your spouse if you are a vegetarian?
3180. What to do when you are invited for dinner or you get there and there are no vegetarian options.
3181. The vegetarian pantry – staple must-have items and what they’re for
3182. Hosting your first vegetarian dinner party to a group of non-vegetarians.
3183. A guide to choose vegan-friendly wines.
3184. How to create a vegetarian Christmas or other traditional family meal that everyone will love.
3185. Vegetarian packed-lunch ideas.
3186. Trick or treating for your little vegans. Tips for parents.
3187. The benefits of growing your own fruit and vegetable garden and how to get started.
3188. Container gardening tips for people with limited space.
3189. Using natural fertilizers and avoiding pesticides when growing your own food.
3190. Composting your organic waste and using it in your garden.
3191. How to turn your favorite meals into a vegetarian version.
3192. Making popular veggie restaurant items at home (copycat recipes)
3193. Food on the go: a review of some ready-made vegetarian foods.
3194. Meat alternatives: reviews and profiles of different “beef”, “chicken” and other meat-like products.
3195. How to ensure you always have a good supply of veggie foods on hand (stocking up on fresh, supplementing with canned foods, freezing)
3196. How to freeze your favorite fruits and vegetables.
3197. Cooking your vegetarian meals and then freezing them for a whole week.
3198. Vegetarian meal-planning tips.
3199. Saving money at the grocery store for common vegetarian items.
3200. How to find vegetarian choices when eating out.
3201. A review of mobile apps that help you find good produce sources, veggie-friendly restaurants, etc.
3202. A vegetarian’s guide to the buffet (what foods to choose and avoid)
3203. Delicious ethnic foods that also happen to be vegetarian.
3204. Finding healthy proteins in nuts, legumes and more – a discussion of the varieties and the nutrients they contain.
3205. How to incorporate nuts into your cooking and meal planning.
3206. How to eliminate meat cravings and resist temptation to eat meat.
3207. Falling off the wagon – it doesn’t mean you’ve ruined everything, just get back on.
3208. An introduction to healthy grains: quinoa, rice varieties, barley and more.
3209. An introduction to soy and its many uses in the vegetarian diet.
3210. Avoiding empty calories, so the foods you choose are the most nutrition dense.
3211. Baking tips and strategies for vegetarian living.
3212. Common vegan baking substitutes, so you can bake just about anything you want.
3213. Foods that provide a calcium boost, particularly if you don’t eat dairy.
3214. Delicious salad ideas that provide full nutritional benefits.
3215. Making your own vegetable stock for use in cooking.
3216. Delicious soup ideas that provide full nutritional benefits.
3217. Delicious pasta / grain ideas that provide full nutritional benefits
3218. Make a burger – 5, 10, or ?? delicious ideas for a veggie burger
3219. Grilling isn’t just for meat-lovers – provide a bunch of shish kebob ideas.
3220. Ideas for the vegetarian crockpot.
3221. Nutritionally complete pizza topping ideas.
3222. Benefits of eating raw foods.
3223. A top 5, 10 or ??? of foods that you won’t believe are raw.
3224. Chocolate for the vegan…it can be delicious (what it’s made of, where to get it, etc.)
3225. Should you use supplements? If so, how to find the right one.
3226. Common nutrients that vegetarians or vegans are lacking when they don’t approach their diet properly.
3227. Pre-existing health conditions and going veggie (diabetes, etc.)
3228. The vegetarian diet and potential reduced cancer risk.
3229. Common vegetarian mistakes and how to avoid them.
3230. Common myths dispelled about vegetarianism.
3231. Alternative to leather goods like shoes, boots and other clothing.
3232. Skin care that contains animal products and their alternatives.
3233. Choosing skincare created without animal testing.
3234. Can a plant-based diet get rid of skin problems?
3235. Animal products in other every day products and how to avoid them.
3236. Create and publish nutrition calculators. Consider creating your own mobile app.
3237. Provide in-depth overviews of proteins, fats and other nutrient info.
3238. Provide information about how various farm animals are treated.
3239. Provide information about animals used for laboratory testing.
3240. The importance of exercise, no matter what your diet is like.
3241. The link between yoga and vegetarianism.
3242. Tips for vegetarian males or females who want to build muscle mass.
3243. Create a library of easy to search recipes.
3244. Can your pets be vegetarians? Pros and cons.
3245. Statistics about vegetarian living.
3246. Educating others about the benefits of vegetarianism without shoving it down their throats.
3247. Taking it a step further and becoming an activist in your community or online.
3248. How to answer the common questions about your lifestyle that people will ask over and over again.
3249. Top blogs and sites for vegetarian cooking.
3250. Profiles or interviews with every day vegetarians with interesting approaches.
3251. Create a FAQ section for your website that includes short answers to many of the common questions people ask about being a vegetarian.
3252. Book reviews: cookbooks, information books, biographies, etc.
3253. Great magazines for vegetarian living – reviews, comparisons, etc.
3254. Publish a vegetarian directory for businesses in your area or if you’re ambitious, cover a wider geographic area.
3255. Publish weekly vegetarian meal plans…consider turning them into a membership site.
3256. Famous vegetarians and a look at their lifestyles and beliefs.
3257. A history of vegetarianism – different cultures and eras
[showhide type=”video” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3258. How to create videos that connect with your audience.
3259. __ Tips to make your video more:
3260. How to improve video conversion rates.
3261. How long should your video be?
3262. Top online video creation tools and programs.
3263. How to improve the sound in your video.
3264. How to improve the lighting in your video.
3265. How to write a compelling video script.
3266. How to read your script without looking like you’re reading your script.
3267. __ Elements of persuasive video.
3268. How to brainstorm video content ideas.
3269. Beginner tips, how to make a marketing video.
3270. Where to find video content ideas.
3271. The difference between good videos and great videos.
3272. How to convey authority with video.
3273. How to build credibility with video marketing.
3274. How to build your community with video.
3275. Video recording equipment.
3276. How to stage your video.
3277. Creative storytelling tips for video marketers.
3278. How to get started with video marketing.
3279. Tips for introverts who want to use video marketing
3280. How to communicate transparency and authenticity in your videos.
3281. How to create a video series.
3282. How to run a video contest.
3283. How to make your videos more personal.
3284. How to create your welcome and sign off script.
Video Marketing Strategy
3285. How to set the best goals for your video marketing strategy.
3286. How to use video to strengthen your brand.
3287. How to use video to build your opt-in list.
3288. Tips to make your video more shareable.
3289. How to use video marketing to improve your social media campaign.
3290. How to use social media to improve your video marketing campaign.
3291. How mobile video can help grow your business.
3292. How to use video to engage conversations
3293. How to use video marketing to create leads.
3294. Tips to create a strong video marketing strategy.
3295. How to integrate video marketing into your overall marketing plan.
3296. How to use video on your blog.
3297. What is the market for online video?
3298. Does your audience watch video? How to find out.
3299. How do people watch online video?
3300. How to use video in your online seminars.
3301. How to boost SEO with video.
3302. How to use video to create an exceptional customer experience.
3303. Simple ways to use video on your website.
3304. How to use video on your landing page.
3305. How to use video in your sales content.
3306. Should you use video in your email marketing campaigns?
3307. The dos and don’ts of video marketing.
3308. __ Unique video promotion ideas.
3309. Steps to create an e-course using video.
Video Marketing Strategy
3310. Common video marketing mistakes and how to avoid them.
3311. The secrets of viral videos
3312. How to help your video go viral.
3313. How to communicate a consistent brand message with video marketing.
3314. Beyond YouTube, video marketing directories to consider.
3315. The SEO basics of video marketing.
3316. Should you sell ad space in your video?
3317. How to influence buying triggers with video.
3318. Can you effectively use video to sell?
3319. Case studies:
1. successful branding
2. successful engagement
3. successful conversions
3398. How does Google Hummingbird affect video marketing efforts?
3399. How to use video to manage your brand/reputation.
3400. How to help your video gain traction online.
3401. How to encourage user generated video content.
3402. The 5 P’s of online video.
3403. The golden rules of video marketing.
3404. How offline businesses can use video to grow.
3405. How to use video to drive traffic to your blog/website.
3406. How to create a video publishing strategy/plan.
3407. How to evaluate and follow up on your video marketing campaign.
3408. Tips to improve your video marketing efforts.
3409. How to use video to launch:
1. A book
2. A new product
3. A service
4. A partnership
Types of Video
3410. How to use a Trailer Video.
3411. What is a Trailer Video?
3412. Different types of videos to consider.
3413. The pros and cons of different types of video content.
1. How to
2. Product demonstration
3. Product review
5. Case study
3414. How to create great demonstration videos.
3415. What goes into a “how to” video?
3416. How to review products or services with video.
Short Form & Mobile Video
3417. Why short form videos help grow your business.
3418. What is a vine video?
3419. How to use Vine to capture attention.
3420. How to use Instagram video.
3421. Mobile video applications to boost engagement.
3422. Mobile video applications to create video.
3423. __ Ways business owners can use Vine.
Metrics and Analytics
3424. How to measure your video marketing results.
3425. ___Video marketing statistics that might surprise you.
3426. The timing of online videos:
1. How long do you have to capture their attention?
2. How long will they watch?
3. What’s the best time of the day to release a video?
3427. How to track video performance.
3428. Top video analytics to evaluate.
3429. Video marketing metrics that matter and how to track them.
Video Creation and Marketing Help
3430. Should you hire a pro to create your online video?
3431. __ Video marketing tips from the pros.
3432. How to create videos with other businesses/experts.
3433. How to create great videos on a tight budget.
Video Marketing Technology
3434. Video marketing WordPress plug-ins to consider.
3435. How to embed video into your blog or website.
[showhide type=”wahm” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3436. What is a WAHM? (what it stands for, telecommuters, business owners, bloggers)
3437. Is being a WAHM right for you? (discipline, focus, motivation, creativity)
3438. The benefits of being a WAHM. (stay home, save money)
3439. Cost comparison of working outside and staying at home (daycare, gas, parking)
3440. How to save even more money while working at home (couponing, other budget cuts)
3441. The daily challenges of being a WAHM. (finding time, staying focused, interruptions)
3442. The long-term challenges of being a WAHM. (leaving the work force, sustaining income)
3443. Reasonable expectations for earning a good living from home.
3444. How to choose the right work at home opportunity suited to you.
3445. Should you turn your hobby into a business (is it viable, will it still be fun)
3446. Common work at home scams and how to avoid them.
3447. Ways to get financing for your business (resources, business plans, etc.)
3448. Should you finance your business with a credit card and tips.
3449. Tips for finding telecommuting positions (resources, spotting a good opportunity)
3450. Proper etiquette for applying and following up on telecommuting positions.
3451. How to convince your boss to let you telecommute.
3452. How WAHMs find telecommuting opportunities on LinkedIn and other online sites.
3453. Options for starting your own business (affiliate, info products, products, direct sales)
3454. How to start an affiliate marketing business. (pick a topic, find products, create content)
3455. How to start selling ebooks and info products. (topic research, formatting, selling)
3456. How to get started dropshipping products. (market research, finding dropshippers)
3457. Is Direct Sales right for you? (minimum sales, following rules, selling outside home)
3458. How to find the right direct sales company to work for.
3459. Direct sales company profiles (profile a variety of companies)
3460. How to avoid alienating friends, family and acquaintances when you work in direct sales.
3461. Business idea profiles (a directory of business ideas with introductory help)
3462. How to become a mommy blogger and setting yourself apart from the crowd.
3463. How mommy bloggers make money.
3464. Top mommy bloggers and how they do it.
3465. Getting the appropriate licenses for your work at home business.
3466. How to get time to work when you have kids at your feet all day.
3467. What to do if your client wants to talk on the phone and your kids are going nuts.
3468. Time management tips and getting your to do list done.
3469. How to balance work and life when you work at home.
3470. What to do if a family member isn’t supportive of your decision to work from home.
3471. How to get friends and family to respect your working hours and stop interrupting.
3472. Staying connected to your spouse when you seem to be working around the clock.
3473. What to do if you think if working at home is taking a toll on your marriage.
3474. Do you need daycare if you’re a work at home mom?
3475. Learning how to say no when people expect too much from you.
3476. Top resources and sites for work at home moms.
3477. Work at home case studies / success stories. (find some, interview and share)
3478. Finding support in the work at home mom community.
3479. Buying from other work at home moms to support what they do.
3480. Organizing your daily schedule around school drop-off/pick-up, practices and more
3481. Tips for creating an effective to-do list (don’t overload yourself)
3482. Working with a newborn in the house (get rest, take care of yourself too)
3483. Making the decision to go back to school (managing time, business, etc.)
3484. How to go on vacation and still keep your business running.
3485. Getting started with outsourcing tips.
3486. How to work effectively with a virtual assistant to save you time and grow your biz.
3487. How to communicate effectively with contractors so you get the results you want.
3488. Turning your handmade goods into an income (Etsy, other options, ideas)
3489. How moms are making money with eBay (getting started tutorial)
3490. Surviving summer break when the kids are at home.
3491. Keeping the house clean and getting everything done.
3492. Benefits of meal planning for work at home moms (save time, money, feel organized)
3493. How to meal plan as a work at home mom (once a week cooking, working as a family)
3494. One dish meal ideas for the busy work at home mom.
3495. Getting the kids to pitch in on housework, so you can do work.
3496. Top mobile apps to help keep work at home moms organized (you pick and review)
3497. Taking photos of your products, for your blog and more.
3498. Tax tips for work at home moms (what’s deductible, keeping documents organized)
3499. Tips for single moms to manage working at home and having a life.
3500. How to make ends meet as a work at home single mom.
3501. Homeschooling work at home moms – balancing it all.
3502. What to do when you feel like giving up on working from home.
3503. How to continuously work to increase our work at home income.
3504. Incorporating fitness in your daily work day (importance, making time, fun ideas)
3505. How to avoid typical weight gain from working at home.
3506. How to explain to your friends and family what you do at a home all day.
3507. Working with your ideal clients that support your work at home lifestyle.
3508. When to drop a client. (too demanding, unfocused, poor communication)
3509. Sleep tips for the work at home mom (creating a wind down routine, forgetting stress)
3510. Home office organization tips (filing, keeping desk tidy, etc.)
3511. How to organize your work space when you don’t have a home office.
3512. See your projects through and avoid looking for the next best thing.
3513. Do you need to incorporate or what type of business structure should you have?
3514. Getting the kids involved in the business. (choosing age appropriate tasks)
3515. Should you hide the fact that you are a work at home mom to secure clients?
3516. Working full time and trying to build a business from home.
3517. Is it time to go back to work if the income isn’t coming in yet?
3518. Should you get your spouse to work with you in your work at home business?
3519. Balancing your clients with wanting to grow your own business too.
3520. The benefits of joining a mastermind group for work at home moms.
3521. Avoid getting sucked into time wasters like forums and social media.
3522. Don’t compare yourself to other WAHMs. Set your own goals and get to them.
3523. Running your business from a mobile device (tips to stay in touch, apps, etc.)
3524. Defining work at home success for yourself (money, time, recognition)
3525. Understanding the difference between being popular and financially successful.
3526. Managing your business finances and keeping them separate from personal.
3527. How to invest wisely into your business (products, staff, education)
3528. How to deal with temporary work at home burnout.
3529. The importance of rewarding yourself for a job well done.
3530. Less reading, more doing (help people overcome over analysis before starting)
3531. Managing customer service with a busy work at home schedule.
3532. Fun places for the kids to go, while you work on free wifi.
3533. Free ways to promote your work at home business.
3534. Cheap ways to promote your work at home business.
3535. Getting out of the house and organizing meet ups with local WAHMs.
[showhide type=”weight” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3536. What is BMI and how to calculate yours (what it stands for, what it does, calculation)
3537. Emotional causes for weight issues (possible causes, identifying yours)
3538. Common medical conditions that can cause weight gain
3539. Potential health issues caused by being overweight
3540. Nutrients your body needs on a daily basis (protein, carbs, fats, vitamins, minerals)
3541. What is fiber and how can it help you with weight loss?
3542. What’s the difference between being overweight and obese?
3543. What to do before you start any weight loss program (doctor, measurements, goals)
3544. What calories really are and how understanding them aids in weight loss
3545. How to figure out how many calories you burn each day
3546. How to figure out how many calories you consume each day
3547. How to set realistic, but challenging weight loss goals
3548. How identify the bad habits you need to correct to ensure lifetime weight loss
3549. How to get support for your weight loss efforts (friends, family, weight loss seekers)
3550. How small efforts in portion control can help achieve weight loss results
3551. Easy portion control habits (smaller plate, don’t put food on the table, more vegetables)
3552. Is weight loss surgery right for you? (who should get it, risks, success rates)
3553. How to recover physically and emotionally after weight loss surgery
3554. Is hypnosis and effective weight loss treatment?
3555. How you eat your food is just as important as what you eat (eat at table, chew slowly)
3556. Why using a measuring tape is better than a scale when it comes to weight loss progress
3557. Incorporating exercise into your weight loss program and into your busy schedule
3558. How to find an exercise you can enjoy and will stick with
3559. HCG diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3560. Paleo diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3561. Atkins diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3562. South Beach diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3563. Mediterranean diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3564. GI diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3565. Raw Food diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3566. Volumetrics diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3567. Ediets (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3568. Alli (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3569. Slim-Fast diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3570. Nutrisystem diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3571. Jenny Craig diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3572. Weight Watchers diet (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3573. Acai Berry (what is it, how does it work, is it effective)
3574. Straight talk about weight loss pill (common ones, side effects, long term results)
3575. Do low carb diets really work?
3576. Top iPhone (or smartphone) apps for tracking calories and exercise
3577. How a personal chef can help you lose weight (what they do, is it affordable)
3578. Vitamins and minerals that aid in weight loss (chromium, calcium, magnesium, etc.)
3579. Why white flour can sabotage your diet (processed as sugar, whole wheat better)
3580. Salad dressings that kill your diet (healthier dressing choices)
3581. Why experts say diet sodas are not a beneficial part of a weight loss program
3582. How to modify recipes for healthier results (replacing sugars, fats, etc.)
3583. How to curb the late night urges for a snack (drink water with lemon, sleep earlier)
3584. How to incorporate a little fast food into a healthy diet plan (smarter choices, portions)
3585. A guide to making the right choices when eating out at any restaurant
3586. How to reduce and eliminate sugar from your diet
3587. How to create meals that meet the nutritional requirements of the whole family
3588. How to ease the family into healthy ingredients like whole wheat pastas, breads, etc.
3589. Why the phrase “whole grain” on many foods is often misleading
3590. Why water is important to your weight loss (how much you need, how to make a habit)
3591. How to make water a more enticing beverage (lemons, limes, oranges, cucumbers)
3592. How to understand nutritional labels (explain terminology, what numbers mean)
3593. How meal planning can help you lose weight and save you money
3594. How strength training helps you reach your weight loss goals
3595. A comparison of common snack foods and healthy alternatives
3596. The health benefits of eggs and how they can be incorporated into your weight loss plan
3597. Why fat free foods are not always the best choice for your health
3598. How to serve flavorful cooked vegetables that are good for you too
3599. Common exercises and how many calories they burn
3600. How to cook healthful meals with whole foods, even if you have a busy schedule
3601. Tips for avoiding binge eating (avoid starting, understand the cause, workout instead)
3602. 20, 30, or 50 (whatever you want) easy ways to reduce calories (substitutions, portions)
3603. How to lose weight on a budget (healthy, but inexpensive food choices, need less food)
3604. What to do if you blow your diet plan and how to get back on track
3605. Alcohol and its affect on weight loss (increases hunger, metabolism affects)
3606. Green tea and its potential affects on weight loss (studies who it improves metabolism)
3607. Watermelons and lowering of abdominal fat (study from the University of Kentucky)
3608. Blueberries and weight loss (studies shows blueberries aid in formation of fat cells)
3609. Why eating a large breakfast can help you lose weight (stay full, metabolism, eat earlier)
3610. Drive less, lose more weight (incorporating walking/biking into lifestyle)
3611. Why men tend to lose more weight than women (hormonal causes)
3612. How to lose 5 pounds in one week (water, cardio every day, no white flours, etc.)
3613. The dangers of belly fat and how to get rid of it (exercise, avoid alcohol/stress/trans fat)
3614. Why you need antioxidants and natural sources (berries, beans, nuts, veggies)
3615. How to deal with excess skin after a large amount of weight loss (exercise, surgery)
3616. Why stress can sabotage your efforts to lose weight (metabolism, blood sugar level)
3617. How to reduce stress for more weight gain results
3618. How to clean out your pantry to encourage more healthful eating
3619. What is dietary fat and which are good for you? (natural fats are best / avoid trans fat)
3620. Weight gain and again (metabolism affected by age – different for men and women)
3621. Why most people who lose weight gain it back (habits not formed, over-confidence)
3622. How food allergies can cause weight gain (cause food cravings, binging)
3623. How apple cider vinegar can aid in weight loss (lower blood sugar, potassium)
3624. Weight gain and menopause (boost metabolism, learn to understand changing needs)
3625. How to improve your willpower, so you can permanently lose weight
3626. Weight loss methods to avoid at all costs (fasting, laxatives, purging)
3627. Why New Years Resolutions rarely work (expectation of failure, same ones each year)
3628. Tips for losing weight after a pregnancy (get active with baby, nursing, healthy eating)
3629. Weight loss success stories (find stories, do interviews for information and inspiration)
3630. Are salads really good for you and can they help weight loss (depends on ingredients)
3631. How to get back on track after abundant holiday eating (start fresh, avoid food cravings)
3632. Why focusing on getting healthy, rather than losing weight will help you in the long run
3633. Smoothies for weight loss (ideas for healthy and filling smoothies)
3634. How positivity affects weight loss success (includes tips for staying positive)
3635. How to reduce food cravings (supplements, avoid places that serve them)
[showhide type=”youtube” more_text=”Show Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3636. What is YouTube and why it’s important for any type of online marketing
3637. How YouTube can save plenty of money in your marketing budget
3638. Why local businesses should embrace the power of YouTube (reputation management)
3639. YouTube statistics and commentary (reference: http:// YouTube.com/t/press_statistics)
3640. A history of YouTube (reference: http://www.YouTube.com/t/press_timeline)
3641. A comparison of YouTube and other video sharing sites
3642. A YouTube glossary (channels, analytics, annotations, enhancements, etc)
3643. YouTube Case Studies (comment on the approach of people doing well with YouTube)
3644. How to set up a YouTube account (step-by-step tutorial)
3645. How to set up and customize your YouTube channel (step-by-step tutorial)
3646. Setting up your YouTube profile for best results (image, bio, etc.)
3647. Should you use your real name on YouTube (pros/cons, when it’s a good idea, when not)
3648. Understanding privacy options for your YouTube videos
3649. How to use YouTube’s social features (liking videos, channels, commenting)
3650. Recommended cameras for YouTube (low end, high end, for different purposes)
3651. Equipment and accessories for YouTube marketing (tripod, lighting, etc.)
3652. What types of videos are popular on YouTube (show examples)
3653. How to use YouTube to build website traffic (own videos, embedding videos, etc.)
3654. How to use YouTube to build your mailing list (free offers, annotations, profile)
3655. How to make new and influential connections on YouTube
3656. How to send and receive private messages on YouTube (tutorial)
3657. Requirement for your YouTube video (length, file formats, etc.)
3658. How to upload a video (step-by-step tutorial)
3659. Optimize titles, descriptions and tags for more views and search engine rankings
3660. How to edit your video information after you’ve uploaded it (adding a location, turning off comments and ratings)
3661. How to add Google Adsense to your YouTube videos
3662. Basic edits with YouTube’s “Quick Fixes” (trimming, rotating, stabilizing, lighting, color)
3663. Adding effects to your video with YouTube’s option (display results)
3664. Adding audio to your videos using YouTube’s library (include using copyright material)
3665. Creative uses for YouTube’s Annotation feature (add offer, update videos, etc.)
3666. How to add and edit an annotation (options, timing, step-by-step tutorial)
3667. Why and how to add captions to your YouTube videos.
3668. Using YouTube’s Video Editor (creating transitions, remixing creative commons videos)
3669. Viewing and managing your subscriptions (adding to playlists, etc.)
3670. Introduction to YouTube Analytics and why they’re important.
3671. An overview of a demographics report in YouTube Analytics and why it’s important
3672. An overview of a traffic sources report and how this can help you build traffic
3673. How to get more engagement on your YouTube videos
3674. How to use your YouTube videos and other people’s on your website
3675. How to search for useful videos on YouTube (advanced search)
3676. Tips for preparing a great YouTube Video Response
3677. Using and viewing YouTube on other devices (iphone, Apple TV, Android, etc.)
3678. How to upload videos to YouTube from your mobile phone
3679. How to find and watch full-length movies on YouTube
3680. How the “YouTube for Schools” works and benefits for students.
3681. Finding and capitalizing on popular and trending topics on YouTube
3682. Automatically posting your YouTube videos to social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
3683. Sharing your YouTube activity (shares, favourites, viewed, etc.) on social media
3684. Managing third-party applications that have access to your YouTube account
3685. Tips for managing multiple YouTube accounts
3686. Why you don’t need millions of views for success (importance of targeting/results)
3687. How to get a customized background for your YouTube channel
3688. How to come up with topics for your YouTube videos
3689. Different types of videos (scenes, talking head, screen capture, slide show, etc.)
3690. Grooming tips for your videos (makeup, hair, clothing colors and patterns)
3691. Tips for overcoming camera shyness
3692. Tips for creating videos the evoke strong emotions (show examples)
3693. Getting bloggers and other sites to display your videos
3694. How long should a YouTube video be (long length rarely means quality)
3695. How to include a call to action with your videos
3696. How to write an effective video script and plan a great video
3697. Tips for creating great parody videos (they can be popular, but not all do as well)
3698. How to spy on your competitors and their YouTube campaigns
3699. Using Google+ Hangouts on YouTube to create a video chart
3700. How to report infringing or inappropriate content on YouTube
3701. Top 10 sites to get the best YouTube Marketing information
3702. Top 10 YouTube channels to learn about YouTube Marketing
3703. How to promote awareness for your cause on YouTube
3704. How to create YouTube videos for your product sales page
3705. How to create an effective product review on video
3706. The importance of a consistent message and voice in your YouTube videos
3707. How to select a thumbnail for your YouTube video
3708. How to create a video production calendar (choosing topics, schedule, etc.)
3709. How to outsource your YouTube video creation
3710. How to get more views on your YouTube videos (optimization, sharing, social media)
3711. Creating videos for your affiliates (not including direct links, making videos unlisted)
3712. How to conduct keyword research for your YouTube videos
3713. How to get images and music that you can use in your YouTube videos
3714. How to edit your ums and uhs out of your videos
3715. How to advertise on YouTube with Google Adsense
3716. How to create attention-getting titles for your YouTube videos
3717. How to use YouTube as an affiliate marketer
3718. How to use YouTube to promote your info products and ebooks
3719. How to use YouTube to promote your consumer products
3720. How to run a YouTube video contest (setting up rules, managing entries, prizes, etc.)
3721. How to get your customers to upload testimonials to their YouTube channel
3722. Must places to add your videos (Google Places, Facebook, blog, Google+, etc.)
3723. How to improve your speaking skills to make better YouTube videos
3724. Moneymaking ideas for your YouTube videos (affiliate sales, adsense, etc.)
3725. How authors can promote themselves on YouTubeHow to embed a YouTube video (options like sizes, related videos, etc.)
3726. How to improve production quality, even if you’re on a budget
3727. Understanding Google’s Terms of Service and things to be aware of
3728. What to do if your YouTube video is removed from YouTube
3729. Protecting your children on YouTube (setting up rules, allowing them to create videos)
3730. Tips for improving your conversions from your YouTube videos
3731. What if someone criticizes your video (don’t accept abuse, respond intelligently)
3732. Common YouTube mistakes and how to avoid them
3733. Top 10 YouTube marketing tools and an overview / rating of each
3734. Future predictions for YouTube marketing
Still Haven’t Found What You Need? Even More Ideas…
[showhide type=”evenmore” more_text=”Show More Topic Ideas…” less_text=”Show less…”]
3735. 59 Blog Topics You Can Start A Blog About
3794. 105 Author Blog Prompts: Banish Your Blank Blog!
3899. Sweet Ideas: 50 Things To Blog About
3949. 101 Killer Blog Post Ideas
BONUS: Tips For Finding Even More Blog Topic Ideas
- 50 Can’t Fail Techniques For Finding Great Blog Topics
- Unusual, Cheeky and Fun Ways To Get Inspiration For Your Blog Posts
- 31 Ways To Find Inspiration For Your Writing
- HubSpot’s Blog Topic Generator
Did We Miss Your Niche?
Let us know in the comments below and we’ll see what blog topic ideas we can find for you!