If you’re serious about growing your blog readers then you should really consider using Facebook Advertising. Facebook has a HUGE number of users from various ages, genders, races, locations, backgrounds, and so on. And with its Facebook Advertising feature, you can pursue your target blog audience and even tweak your marketing efforts easily as you go along.
Facebook Advertising 101
To get the best results, it’s important that you use advertise in Facebook wisely. If you don’t, you can be wasting a lot of time and money so please heed the tips below.
- Know what you want out of FB Advertising. Do you simply want higher blog traffic? Do you want them to sign up for newsletter? Do you want them to participate in a blog contest? It’s very important you’re clear as to what you want to achieve with this FB marketing. If you know exactly what you want to happen, you’ll be better at creating your Facebook ads.
- Location, location, location. Know that Facebook serves ads worldwide! And for a blog that only caters to, say, a specific geographic location, it’s important that you choose that location before you launch your FB ads.
- Customize as much as you can. Since Facebook has a lot of information about its users (e.g., age, sex, location, likes and dislikes, etc.) you can easily customize your ads to your target blog audience. Use this feature so that you don’t waste funds on a demographic that does not suit your blog.
- Always have a ‘Call to Action’. When creating ads, be sure that you have a call to action so that people can be ‘directed’ into what you want them to do. Depending on your blog advertising goals, put statements like “Like This Blog,” or “Share this Blog”, or “Click Here to Susbcribe to My Blog Newsletter”.
- Know and set your FB Advertising budget. Don’t forget to set a daily budget or a total budget for your campaign. Note too that you can run ads during specific times (9-5 only?) and days (run campaigns only from Mon-Fri?) instead of having them on 24/7.
- Use Facebook Ad Manager. It’s VERY important to use the FB Ad Manager so that you know exactly how your ads are performing. With the FB Ad Manager, you can tell if one ad is performing better than another, or if a particular day (or even time of day) converts better. Knowing this information enables you to modify existing ads or come up with new ads altogether.
Facebook Advertising need not be confusing nor expensive. If you know what you want out of it and know how to use it effectively, then it can really work wonders for your blog.
[wpsharely id=”12323″]Click Here To Access Your Freebie: 10 Tips For Marketing Your Blog With Facebook Advertising [/wpsharely]