Are you a newbie blogger, or perhaps a seasoned blogger, who is looking for some additional guidance?
We know and understand that when you start blogging, things can be confusing and overwhelming. You have no idea what plug-ins to use, or why WordPress is the recommended platform for blogging. If you’re a seasoned blogger, you may have questions about the newest or latest content marketing hacks, or you’re looking for tips on how to come up with more content ideas. Either way, you would probably love to ask these (and other) questions of a blogging pro. Right?
Well, boy we have a surprise for YOU!
Over the next two days we are going to be taking your questions – ANY and ALL blogging / business related questions you have – during our Ask Anything Blogging event.
Ask Anything Blogging Details
Here’s what you need to know…
- Questions can be asked from June 23rd – June 25th.
- Questions should be asked on Twitter or on Facebook –
Important: All posts MUST have @Blogelina tagged, and you must use the hashtag #AskAnythingBlogging – in every post.
- We will compile all of the questions and send out an email with all of the answers (on July 2nd) – so you MUST be a Blogelina subscriber in order to receive the answers.
- Preference will be given to those who also like Blogelina on Facebook and leave a comment on this post, saying that they do.
- We’ll answer as many questions as we can (but we’re aiming to answer all of them or at least one question per person!).
So, are you ready? Do you have any hot, burning questions that you’ve just been DYING to ask!?
- Head over to Twitter or Facebook and ask your question (including @Blogelina and #AskAnythingBlogging with your question)
- Like Blogelina on Facebook – leave a comment below that you do!
- Be sure you’re a Blogelina subscriber to get your answers!
- Watch your email for our @AskAnythingBlogging Digest on July 2nd!
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!