You’ve started your shiny new blog. You have been writing regular content for a couple weeks now, and the traffic is sllllowly beginning to roll in. However, you realize that while you have picked out a specific niche for yourself, you have yet to decide on your branding.
Branding is so very important in the blogging world. It’s how people find you, and then recognize you when they see your icon, blog colors, images, or content around the web. It’s how your blog continues to grow. People know that when they see a post from you and your brand, they can trust that it is quality content.
So today, we are sharing over 85 Tips for building your bloggy brand!
Building Your Brand
- Personal branding can be hugely important. Instead of getting frustrated, spinning your wheels, trying to decide on what your brand should be, check out this post with 9 questions that will help you define your Personal Brand.
- When deciding on your brand, you shouldn’t just jump in head first, you should take some time and really consider your branding options. This post from Bliss & Faith, explains why branding your blog is important.
- Want to know how branding can help you build traffic and increase your income from your blog? This post from Lifehack, shares how to brand your blog for success.
- When branding yourself, your message must be consistent across all platforms, your blog design, your content, and your social media (etc). In the post, Branding 101: How to Promote Your Blog Like the Big Guys Do, Leo Babauta explains how you can do this.
- Then, there’s always the flip side – Instead of building your brand through your design, you can build your brand through blogging. Julie Harris Design’s post, Blogging to Brand Yourself, explains how you can do that.
- As you begin your branding process, don’t forget to make it memorable – something people will remember and talk about with their friends. Heidi Cohen shares 20 tips on how to brand your blog.
- Do you think that creating a logo is all you need to brand your blog? If so, then you should read this post from ProBlogger, Branding Your Blog: You’re Doing it All Wrong.
- If you are hoping to enhance your brand with social media, this post from LEVO, will help you build your brand with social media.
- Pinterest is a huge player in driving traffic to blogs these days. So, it makes sense that Pinterest can help you build your brand, too.
Some Additional Posts on Brand from Blogelina
- How to Determine Your Blog’s Brand – Two Questions You Need to Be Asking – Have you ever asked yourself what your blog’s brand is? If not, don’t worry – You are most definitely not alone!
- Why Branding is Crucial to Your Blog – Branding is not just for the big companies, it is crucial that individuals in all industries brand themselves.
- How to Turn Your Passion for Blogging Into a Successful Brand – If you have a passion for blogging, follow a few tips to create a strategic plan and compelling content.
After reading those tips, we’re sure there’s no more doubt about how critical branding your blog is.
Do you and your blog have a brand? If not, where are you struggling?
Share in the comments below!