One of the biggest reasons people choose to close up shop on their blogs is the lack of ideas for blog posts. Well, guess what!? We’re here to tell you that doesn’t have to be the case, you can publish regular and consistent content on your blog and STILL never run out of things to write about.
Today we’re sharing over 80 tips that can help you find new blog post ideas.
Finding Blog Post Ideas
- You know you need to come up with your next BIG post, but you just cannot come up with any ideas. Ghost blog suggests 11 different ways that you can come up with new topic ideas.
- Did you know that there are a bunch of apps and websites that can help you find different trending topics? Social Media Examiner shares effortless ways to find ideas for your blog.
- There are some blogs out there that create so much consistent content, you might wonder how that is possible. Groove explains how they come up with over 15 new blog topic ideas each week.
- Asking your audience what they’d like to learn about, using micro-surveys, is a super quick and simple way to come up with new content. Digital Philippines shares 24 Untapped Ways to Get Ideas for Your Next Blog Post.
- If you’re looking for a way to have Google literally give you the next topic you write about, then check-out 5 Uncommon Ways to Get Fresh Ideas for New Blog Posts.
- I’m sure you’ve heard that you can get everything from Amazon, right? Well, now you can even get blog post ideas – check-out #5 in the post, 10 Simple Ways to Generate Blog Post Ideas.
- There are some topics out there that most bloggers are unwilling to cover, for a multitude of reasons – so, why not be the blogger who willingly writes about it? Copyblogger shares 3 ways to come up with more content ideas then you’ll ever be able to create.
- If you’ve been blogging for awhile, then you likely have some older content that never really got the attention it deserved, and now you have even more to say about it. Check-out CoSchedule’s post about turning your old posts into new content ideas.
- Asking yourself questions is a fantastic way to come up with new and unique blog post ideas. Elle & Co shares 20 different questions you can ask yourself to get the content ideas brewing.
- Do you get magazines in the mail? Then, you may just have the secret to a gazillion blog post ideas.
- Instead of searching for new things to write about, what about elaborating on topics you’ve already written about? Perfect for Us shares ways to create post ideas for your blog.
You are now officially loaded with over 80 ways to create new, fun and unique blog posts. Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Bonus Content from Blogelina:
What other ways do you use to come up with new things to write about?
Share in the comments below!