In our Profitable Blogging for Beginners Class, I talk a lot about the importance of having goals for your goals. The more specific your goals are, the more you’re going to accomplish with your blogging!
Inspired by Crystal at MoneySavingMom.com, I decided to put together a post with my blogging goals for the week. Next week, I’ll plan to post my progress on reaching my goals!
- Fine tune and finish the 4 rough draft posts I have for the rest of August (I like to try to schedule posts a month out – this makes daily blogging a lot less stressful! Plus, then I’m prepared for those days when life throws things my way where I just can.
- Draft and schedule 4 issues of the weekly e-newsletter.
- Put together a plan for a part-time assistant to help with Social Networking and blog promotion.
- Find at least two blog hops to participate in this week.
- Write a plan of weekly tasks for promoting and organizing the big Blogelina Blogging Festival in November – details coming soon!
- Comment on at least two blogs owned by members of Blogelina’s Online Rewards Community.
- Sign up to take the Easy Link Love E-Course – looks really promising for building incoming links and promoting your blog so I’m excited to check it out!
- Finish adding and prepare for next week’s launch of the new Blogelina Blogging Video Tutorial Bundles – watch for a special 50% discount code next week!
What are 5-10 goals that you have in your blogging this week?
List them in the comments and then be sure to come back next Monday and share your progress!