Have you ever heard of the term “blogging tribe?”
Well, in case you haven’t, let me quickly summarize for you – A blogging tribe is a group of like-minded bloggers that join together to support one another and their blogging efforts. Blogging tribes can run the gamut of sharing each other’s content, to just hanging out (usually in Facebook groups) being there to ask each other questions or help solve a convoluted problem.
Having a blogging tribe is what will help keep you sane when you are struggling to overcome writer’s block or working on growing the traffic to your blog. They’ll remind you why you started blogging in the first place and why you need to stick with it.
Since the world of blogging can be quite lonely, at times – Today we’re sharing over 50 tips on why you need to find yourself a blogging tribe, so that you’ll feel a little less lonely.
Tips on Why and How to Build Your Blogging Tribe
- Knowing where to start when it comes to finding your blogging tribe can be confusing or overwhelming. This post from Mommy sanest shares 10 tips for beginning bloggers to find their tribe.
- Are you curious on whether other bloggers feel the same way that you do? Alone, feeling slightly isolated? Check-out Honest Mom’s post on Creating Your Blogging Tribe.
- Perhaps you’ve considered creating your own tribe, but you’re concerned because you want to make it a strong and connected group, and you’re not sure where to get started. Well, then you need to check-out the Huffington Posts’ article with 10 easy steps for creating your own tribe.
- Be a new blogger, and seeing zero comments on your blog week after week can get pretty frustrating. However, a blogging tribe can help with that! This post from the Blog Launch will help you find your blog tribe.
- There’s no reason to stress! Creating and building your tribe will happen, you just need to find the right people. This podcast with tips on how to build your tribe, will have you ready, willing and able to find your crew.
- If people are finding your blog, and they’re commenting, then you should go ahead and try to become friends with them! Convince & Convert shares 5 Ways to Make Friends with Strangers on Your Blog.
- When looking for blogging friends, be patient, open and authentic and you’ll attract the right kind of people for you. Ifb shares the power of having blogging friends.
Bonus Content from Blogelina
9 Powerful Freebie Examples That Will Grow Your Email List Like a Boss & Some Actual Resources
12 Ways to Boost Your Facebook Posts for FREE!
Promoting Your Blog: Do What Works to Drive Traffic to Your Site
Having a group of close knit friends is important at any stage of life, why would blogging be any different!? 🙂 Go on out there and find your new blogging tribe.
What are some tips you have for finding a strong blogging tribe?
Share in the comments below!