There are so many Twitter apps and tools out there these days. If you’re looking for ones that will help you get the word out about your blog, the following is a list of some to consider.
- Social Oomph – This tool lets you schedule your tweets, auto-follow people who follow you and send them a DM (direct message) automatically and much more.
- TweetLater – Schedule tweets, track keywords, welcome new followers
- TwitterContd – Gives you more than 140 characters, upload photos, shorten URLs
- Tweepler – Organize your followers
- Monitter – Monitor keywords on Twitter
- TwitterMass – Enables you to connect and communicate with your target audience
- TwitterToolbar – Giving you access to a variety of tools & resources
- TwitThis – Add a TwitThis button to your blog so visitors can easily tweet about you
- TweetBurner – Track links you share
- Trendistic – See the trending topics on Twitter
- CoTweet – Platform that aids in reaching customers, multiple accounts and users
- Twitoria – Reduce Twitter’s clutter by revealing friends that haven’t posted in a while or track down spammers
- Twiggit – Updates your Twitter status with your latest Diggs
- BubbleTweet – Add a video welcome to your Twitter page
- Twitter Gallery – Free Twitter backgrounds and themes
- TwitPic – Share photos on Twitter
- twtQpon – Enhance your marketing by offering coupons to your followers
- TwitterHawk – Targeted marketing that will find people tweeting about a chosen topic and location
- TweetBeep – Keep track of conversations that mention you, your products, and your blog
- There are even more handy tools and apps for promoting your blog listed in my FREE report: How to Twitter Effectively.
What are your thoughts on Twitter? How do you use it in your blogging? Leave a comment below!