I’m sure you’ve heard it before, when writing your blog, your sole purpose shouldn’t be for the pageviews, but because you love what you’re doing. However, after awhile, when you see that your pageviews aren’t increasing and your traffic isn’t going anywhere, you might start getting a bit frustrated. That’s why, today we are sharing over 175 tips for increasing your blog’s traffic.
Tips for Increasing Blog Traffic
- Increasing your blog traffic without having to create more content sounds like a great idea! This post from Problogger shares 10 Simple Hacks That Will Increase Your Blog Traffic.
- Would you like to know some of the tips one of the biggest tech blogs uses to bring thousands of viewers to their site each month? Then you should check out Moz’s post, 21 Tactics to Increase Blog Traffic.
- There are lots of blogs that have figured out how to generate great traffic to their blogs, they do this using the smartest tips available. Verve Search shares those 5 smart tips.
- You’ve been working hard on your blog and have some great content, now it’s time to get even more strategic. The WordStream Blog is sharing 5 Easy Steps to Stardom.
- Want 3 easy tips to help increase traffic? This infographic will help!
- If you have have been blogging for awhile, you likely have old content, this older content may never see the light of day. Well, here are 9 tips on how you can repurpose old content and increase your blog traffic.
- Keyword research is HUGE right now, and is also a fantastic way to generate more traffic to your blog. Razor Social shares 5 Keyword Tools that will help increase your traffic.
- Viewing other blog’s tried and true methods can really help you grow your own traffic. Neil Patel shares how he took his new marketing blog from 0 pageviews to gaining over 20,000 views a month.
- If you’ve been dreaming of having a widely popular blog, then putting one (or many) of these 101 ideas to increase blog traffic, to use – will help you do just that.
Bonus Content from Blogelina
- 50+ SEO Tips for Beginners
- 4 Effective Ways to Increase Blog Traffic
- 3 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Food Blog
So, don’t give up! There are loads of ways to increase your blog’s traffic, you just need to take your time and go small step by small step.
What are some other ways that you’ve found to be useful when trying to increase your blog’s traffic?
Share in the comments below!