We’re all busy busy busy! We wake up, care for our sweet children, and before we know it, it’s time for baths and bedtime. You’re thinking – Where did the time go!?
You never found the time to finish your morning coffee, you didn’t get the opportunity to check the news, and you most certainly didn’t have chance to open your laptop to work on your blog!
So, you’re wondering… How do some stay at home parents do it? How do they keep up with their busy families AND blog? Well, we’re here to help!
Tips for Managing Your Blog, While You Also Care for Your Family
- Finding activities that keep your little ones busy is a great way to find time to write, work on social media or snap pics. Our post, 125+ Activities for Keeping Preschoolers Busy, will likely help you find something to keep your little one occupied.
- You want to ensure that you work within the rhythm of your child’s day. This post from About Parenting, provides tips on How to Keep a Toddler Busy (so that You can Get Stuff Done).
- Assessing your time and knowing how you spend it can be a really great way to find more time to blog, or maintain your business. This post from Parents, shares 15 Time Management Tips.
- One of the most important time management tips, Stop trying to do it all! Crystal Paine from Money Saving Mom, provides an overview of Time Management 101.
- Learn how to prioritize! Family comes first, then everything else. Andrea, from AndreaDekker.com, shares 5 Time Management tips for Busy Moms.
- Unsure of what your priorities are? Then read this list from Think Simple Now, Life on Purpose: 15 Questions to Discover Your Personal Mission, then use the resulting information to set up your own personal mission statement.
- Ruth Soukup, from Living Well Spending Less, shares a post on how to best fill your time jar. With a very popular blog, a husband and children, Ruth has to juggle it all and has found a great way to do it.
- The best place to get advice on being a Work at Home Mom (WAHM), other moms who work in their home. This list will help you Master Being a Work at Home Mom.
There you have it, being a Work at Home Mom isn’t easy, but there are ways that you can ensure you use your time better.
What tips do you have for other WAHMs who may be struggling to find time to blog?
Share in the comments below!