It’s completely true, routines can lead you in the direction of productivity, but knowing where to start can be a total struggle. There are morning routines, bedtime routines, routines during the day – It’s endless, and can quickly become overwhelming.
Today we’re sharing over 120 tips for creating a routine that will work for you and can help you lead your most productive life yet.
Creating a Daily Routine
- You want to create a routine that works for you, not take one that someone else created, and try to squeeze yourself into it. This post from About Home, shares 5 steps to creating your own daily routine.
- Have you considered time tracking your day to see where you spend the most time and how you can make it work for you? Comfort Pit shares tips on how to design your perfect daily routine.
- One of the best ways to keep control over your life and keep stress at bay, is to have a daily morning routine. Get Simplifized! shares tips on how you can create your morning routine for a less stressful day.
- Habits don’t have to be loooong or drawn out, there are tons of small and quick things you can do that will make a huge impact on your life. Develop Good Habits shares 22 Quick Habits to Add to Your Daily Morning Routine.
- Rewarding yourself for sticking to your habits can be an effective way to keep you focused and on task. Lifehacker shares the 4 different layers of creating the perfect daily routine.
- Doing something every single day is a great way to form a habit that sticks. The Change Blog shares 24 daily habits that could help you be your most productive self.
- Famous entrepreneurs must have been doing something right in order to experience complete success, right?. Buffer shares 7 daily routines of famous entrepreneurs and tips on how you can create your own.
- If you’ve tried several different routines and you’re still struggling to make them productive, check-out this post with innovative and unique ways to make your routine more productive.
- Are you a mom who homeschools your children? Have you thought routines are out of reach for you? Think again! This post from Creative with Kids shares 5 tips to help make routines that work.
- There tons of ways to create a morning routine, and some will work for you, while others will not. The Inspired Room shares her daily morning routine, and how it has helped make her so successful.
- Keeping to a routine over the weekends is also VERY important, it can keep you focused and ensure you get everything done you’ve set out to do. Huffington Post shares 7 Top Successful Weekend Habits.
Routines should be used to enhance your days, not stress you out. If you’ve tried creating a routine in the past, and it only stressed you out, take a look and reassess what wasn’t working. With a little work and practice you can create the morning routine of your dreams, and start your days on a productive foot.
Bonus Content from Blogelina:
Do you have a morning routine? What are some of the tricks you’ve used to keep yourself motivated to stick with the routine?
Please share in the comments below!