Have you ever dreamed of what it would be like to get 100 blog post comments on the next post you write? Not the next giveaway you post about – but a post that you actually worked to write?
How many times have you poured your heart into a post, only to have maybe half a dozen people – maybe even no one at all – appreciate your work enough to leave a comment. I’ve been there – It can be such a discouraging thing!
Well, here at Blogelina, I have an event in mind that can change all that for you – and I’m inviting you to join us!
The Week-Long 100 Comments On My Blog Event
This even will be hosted by Blogelina – from March 1st through March 8th. It’s easy to get involved – and it’s going to be so much fun!
1. To let me know you’re in, fill out this quick form here:
- This Event is Closed to New Participants at This Time
2. Write An Amazing, Epic Post About You, About Your Blog, Etc.
- I’ll have more tips on how to create the kind of post that people WANT to comment on in the upcoming weeks (be sure to sign up for updates to stay in the loop – we’ll make sure you don’t forget anything along the way).
3. Schedule Your Post to Go Live on March 1st, 2012.
- You can edit your post throughout the upcoming weeks, but at least get a post scheduled for this event for March 1st.
4. Get Your Comment On
- During the week-long event, each blogger participating will leave a comment on the other blogs in their group – and in turn will receive 100 comments on their own blog post!
Again, can you imagine getting that many comments – on an actual post that you wrote (not just a giveaway)?!?
I will say that the response to this event has already been huge – I hope you can join us!
Are You With Us? This Event Has Passed But We Have Another Coming Soon!
We’ll keep you posted on our next Commentathon Event! Just submit your info here:
Then, help us spread the word to make this event the biggest success possible – click the Tweet This button above, the Like on Facebook button above, email your reader list, post about it on your blog – whatever. I need YOU to help spread the fun as far possible!