Save Time, Money – AND Walk Away With Your Dream Blog!
What have you always wanted for your blog? What are your biggest hopes, dreams, and desires? Where do you see your blog in the future? We want to help you get there!
- Tired of not seeing the results you want from your blog?
- Wanting to see more profits from your blog but not sure what the next step should be?
- Looking to get into blogging but don’t know where to begin?
There are two basic things you need to have a successful blog:
- A vision – a dream – which I know you already know is important since you’re here!
- An amazing, welcoming, functional, appealing, organized… well, you get the idea… look!
Your blog’s design is what gives people their first impression of your blog.
With SO many blogs out there, it’s important to make it a good impression!
What impression do you want to give?
That’s where we come in!
How To Make Your Blog Stand Out From the Rest?
Take the stress, headache, and time investment (not to mention the cost!) out of setting up your site – and let us do it!
What Our “Build Your Own Blog Design Service” Will Do For You:
- Set You Up With Hosting For Your Blog* (
$80– included in this package, if you need it)
- Install WordPress On Your Domain (if you haven’t already – domain purchase not included)
- Install Your Custom Built Design On Your Blog (
$100+– included in this package!)
- Up To 2 Design Revisions* (
$60– included in this package!)
- Install 10 Important Plugins To Keep Your Site Running Smoothly (
$50– included in this package!)
- BONUS! The Basics of WordPress e-book (
$25– included in this package!)
- BONUS! Access to 40+ WordPress Video Tutorials (
$50– included! We don’t leave you hanging when it comes to using your new site)
**NOTE: We want you to be happy with your blog! This service includes two design revisions after the initial installation – to be used within 7 days of blog set-up. We can do additional changes at an extra cost, too, if need be.
That’s over $365 of value – for only
$149 Just $99!
What To Expect:
- If you don’t already have hosting for your blog, we’ll give a link and special instructions to get first year of hosting for free.*
- Once have hosting for your blog, we’ll send you a form to fill out with all the info we need about your blog and your design choices.
- We’ll install WordPress on your domain.
- We’ll customize your theme as you’ve specified and get that installed along with the 10 plugins we highly recommend having.
- We’ll reply back with the info you need to log into your new blog, as well as the access to the amazing bonus WordPress materials we offer.
- If you have any questions along the way, we’re happy to answer them!
- You can start blogging and set up your new blog to function the way YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED!
A Peak At Our Work:
What People Are Saying…
I am so happy with my blog re-design from Tanya at Blogelina! My previous blog themes were based from free options in WordPress and I was skeptical about switching over to a Genesis platform. Tanya’s work moving my site from a free theme to the Genesis Lifestype Pro was the best decision I made for my blog. From beginning to end, her process is guided and simple. Tanya kept an open line of communication with me and double checked to ensure she was designing exactly what I wanted. The outcome : A seamless site that is both beautiful and effective. My readers can find blog topics they love most, and I can write with confidence knowing that I am represented with a professional looking website that will earn new readers and keep my existing ones coming back! -Sarah, The Hot Mess Kitchen
[Blogelina tells] you step-by-step what you need to do. It can be overwhelming because you have to make sure you have a web host, domain, and other services but by going through them I was able to save time because they help take out some of the work for you. I was so pleased with the blog design they made for my site! – Shannon, Modern Day Settlers
To Sum It All Up – It’s As Easy As:
1. Choose A Domain – Check out our list of 700 ideas to get you started! (Skip if you have a domain already)
2. Get Hosting – Included in the set-up service so you don’t pay any extra for this, of course!* (Skip if you have hosting already.)
3. Choose Your Blog Layout – We build our designs on the popular and reliable Genesis Framework.
4. Choose Your Blog Colors – We have over 400 possible color combinations to choose from!
5. Choose Your Blog Logo – You choose the style you like and we’ll customize it to match your colors!
Then, We take all that – Create your unique design – and Install it on your new blog!
What are you waiting for? Purchase your “Build Your Own Blog Design” package above and start seeing the results (aka. more influence, more recognition, more income, etc) of having an amazing website on which to display your content, products, and services!
- Just getting started with blogging? This blog set-up service is perfect for you! When I first started blogging, I spent hours and hours – and quite a bit of money – trying to figure out exactly how to get my blog started on the right foot. Letting us set up your blog on your own hosting* and with a premium, Search Engine Optimized theme sets you up to start blogging right away – successfully!
- Wanting to take your blog to the next level? Making your blog easier to navigate, SEO-friendly, and more appealing to the eye could be all that’s standing between you and the success you’re looking for! Make your blog memorable – in a good way… And save yourself the time and headache of doing the change yourself.
We pride ourselves in the services that we offer and stand behind them 100%. If you’re not completely satisfied with how we treat you or your blog, let us know within 7 days and we’ll give you your money back.
Questions? Drop us a line and we’ll do our best to help!
The “Build Your Own Blog Design” Service: Only
*Some restrictions may apply.
**A life-time support service for your new Studiopress theme is available for a one-time fee of $59.95.
***This service is for a WordPress.org design – and does not include the transfer of a blog from Blogger/Wordpress.com to WordPress.org
Questions? We’re happy to help! Just contact us here.