We’ve all heard it over and over again, we must create and share engaging images on social media, in order for posts to really resonate with people. We live in a very visual world where it is imperative that we not only write what we’re talking about, but also show it with our pictures. Gone are the days of just adding a random image, now we must be very intentional, with not only the image that we choose, but the wording or phrasing that we overlay on it.
It almost feels like an art. Because of that, this week we are sharing over 60 tips for creating engaging images.
Creating Engaging Images
- When you create an image, have you considered using your brand’s colors for the wording? Social Media Examiner shares how to create social media images that support your brand.
- Knowing the right tools to use when creating your images, will make a world of difference. This post from HuffPo shares 14 tools that can help you build engaging images and infographics.
- Visual Content, things like infographics, get shared more frequently on social media than other form of online communication. Socially Stacked shares the 5-step formula for creating engaging visual content.
- Pinterest is the primary social media network that you think of when you think of visual content. It is so important to know the top image styles that people love to share.
- Knowing your social media strategy, and what networks you plan on posting on is key. These two items are critical to knowing how to create engaging images for social media.
- Facebook is the social media king, knowing how to successfully create images for it is imperative. This post from Digital Marketer on how to build highly engaging images for your Facebook page, will help your posts get the engagement they so desperately need.
- Want to create images that can increase your engagement across all platforms? Social Media Examiner shares 7 visual ideas that will increase your social media engagement.
- Visuals are incredibly important because your readers are more attracted to them, then they are written content. TwelveSkip shares how to create content that your audience will love.
Images add the right amount of colorful and bright information to an otherwise black and white post. That’s what makes them so very important! You are now geared with the right information to make your content and your images POP!
What are some other methods of creating engaging social media images that you’ve used?
Share in the comments below!