One of the most profitable ways that bloggers are making money these days is from creating their own products.
Need some ideas for products to sell online? Here is a list of a few that came to mind – some of them can be created to sell, others are just great ideas for offering more information to your readers.
Once you have your product idea in mind, be sure to check out how to launch a product through your blog: the easy 15 step guide!
Scan through the list – then take a minute to leave your thoughts in the comments!
32 Products That Bloggers Are Successfully Selling Online
1) You can write an ebook.
2) You could create a swipe file – make life easier for someone in your niche be giving them the templates to use.
3) You could create a case study – walk readers through the results that were had AND show them the exact steps that were taken to get the results.
4) You might create a how-to e-book with step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make learning a particular skill easier.
5) You can produce a membership site.
6) You could create an e-class – like our Profitable Blogging For Beginners online class!
7) You can market a online game.
8) You could author an biography – make it about someone well known in your niche, include interviews with that person as a huge bonus!
9) You could create a directory or resource list – again, this tool makes life easier for people and we’re all pretty willing to pay for making life easier!
10) You create an online course to teach something to your readers.
11) You could write several shortcut reports and group them together – giving your readers a bundle of easy, step-by-step shortcut blueprints to help them get more done.
12) You might create a forum where your readers can make connections with others – charging to enter the forum makes it more exclusive and valuable.
13) You could create a podcast, then group several episodes on the same topic together and sell them as audio files.
14) You can circulate an online magazine.
15) You can release an app.
22) You can form a scrapbook/photo gallery with design elements your readers can use in their projects.
23) You might create a set of printable forms and planners, specific to your niche.
24) You could interview several popular people in your niche on a specific topic and then bundle their input into a resource guide.
25) If you have gotten certain results, tell your story and then share practical step-by-step instructions for how someone else can get the same results. Include some videos to really boost the value!
26) You could host a telesummit and charge for entrance or for copies of the session recordings.
27) You might air a play by play broadcast.
28) You should draft a FAQ guide – specifically for newbies to your niche.
29) You could create and host a workshop.
30) You can do one-on-one coaching – and then include the recording of your coaching sessions for your client.
31) Create quick start guides for different aspects of your niche. Then, bundle them together for more value.
32) Create and sell software or themes that make life easier for people in your niche.
What ideas do you have?
What products will you create? Or, what products have you already created? Tell about them in the comments below!